Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

@Grannen wrote:

Played approx two hours today 5 software shutdowns. This is unplayable, no changes since the day you switched. Are you working on a fix? There are no new software updates, will this last for a long time? I need some updates, because i cant take this ❤️♥️❤️ anymore. 

I like the Unibet concept etc. but now i need to start playing somewhere else.

After the problems with the initial launch, there was a release on 6th Dec, 14th Dec and 28th Dec.  Each one has improved the number of crashes that player experience.  In-fact, Jan is by far our best month for average daily rake.  Obviously there are still several big problems, and the release at the end of this month ought to improve here too.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@psrquack wrote:

I not sure but is it possible that the client don't counts the flops between the daychange of the CET zone (because there is a new day) and the british time time (because there is an old day). We are speaking only one hour about but that rise to view for me.

Hmm, when do you think this happened?  What was happening at the time?  I'm fiarly sure it works, but it's obviously quite hard to check for.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Hmm, when do you think this happened?  What was happening at the time?  I'm fiarly sure it works, but it's obviously quite hard to check for.

Saturday night after 0.00 cet at nl4 cash game table from hand nr:438168261 to 438181151. My flops seen today page showed 0 and didn't increase with the number of the seen flops.

Cant login to the client :( Worked well about hour ago, but now ive tried to reopen client few times but every time after I press login, this happens:

forbidden.thumb.jpg.866c6c845fadc1fc9114e2868f697193.jpg

Never had any prior problems logging in to the new client. Already told this to the live support Anybody had same problem?

@sorcloud wrote:

Hey!

My problem is since the new client I can't play at all, whenever i open a table it crashes immediately. Is there any way to fix it? 

specs: i5-2500 processor, HD 7870 VGA, 8GB ram, Win7

Yop.. I still have the same issue too.. The problem persists since the launch of version 2. Then version 2.0.7 worked fine first day, but after some "server" update, this version stopped working too. Actual version 2.1 is still not good for me..same issue.. :(

@KampelaFace

The flops are not lost,but they are counted for the previous day. The timezone used is UTC/GMT instead of the CET we were used to until now,but the poker team got  told about this issue and maybe they will fix it soon.

Here you can read more about this : https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Lost-flops-between-24h-and-1h-C-E-T/idi-p/64180

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I played 'Battlefield Play4Free' on my laptop- ''massive multiplayer online FPS'' game. Also 'Need For Speed World'... It has an integrated GPU, but it is DirectX11 GPU, allways been... So no it is not, my DirectX 🤣 All other poker clients, multitabling... But i cannot play UB poker.

-Ok, let's try from browser. Oh, after few minutes it actually loads, ok i'll play from my laptop browser to renew the tickets while i'm away at MPNPT Vienna soon...
- But UB tables don't jump front anyway so ok, i will be putting it on laptop as well- not to time out bunch of hands, because it makes you pay attention at them Merkats, you might play some Merkats if you are bored staring at UB poker tables not to timeout. Merkats always, jump to action. ;)
-So i register few mtts. First mtt starts- table not opening itself...
Even table icon flashes at the top , but i cannot click it, cannot open my tourney table anyhow ...

kdO8vu5

Using Goggle chrome, I can only imagine the numbers of players that try to MAKE UB run on laptops, manage somehow from browser, only to be sit out in tournaments, whose tables don't even open... Players that are not home and can not even log in, desktop.

But i better be back clicking through UB tables on my desktop, not to lose hands, focusing on UB and those UB's cute Merkats......

@uCantPLODog wrote:

I played 'Battlefield Play4Free' on my laptop- ''massive multiplayer online FPS'' game. Also 'Need For Speed World'... It has an integrated GPU, but it is DirectX11 GPU, allways been... So no it is not, my DirectX 🤣 All other poker clients, multitabling... But i cannot play UB poker.

-Ok, let's try from browser. Oh, after few minutes it actually loads, ok i'll play from my laptop browser to renew the tickets while i'm away at MPNPT Vienna soon...

- But UB tables don't jump front anyway so ok, i will be putting it on laptop as well- not to time out bunch of hands, because it makes you pay attention at them Merkats, you might play some Merkats if you are bored staring at UB poker tables not to timeout. Merkats always, jump to action. ;)

-So i register few mtts. First mtt starts- table not opening itself...

Even table icon flashes at the top , but i cannot click it, cannot open my tourney table anyhow ...

kdO8vu5

Using Goggle chrome, I can only imagine the numbers of players that try to MAKE UB run on laptops, manage somehow from browser, only to be sit out in tournaments, whose tables don't even open... Players that are not home and can not even log in, desktop.

But i better be back clicking through UB tables on my desktop, not to lose hands, focusing on UB and those UB's cute Merkats......

I use Firefox and its same s.h.i.t here.   bling bling but no table  RELOAD  logged out  bling bling

Login again  bling bling  reload third or fourth chance MAYBE the table come visible.....   :(

Happy blinds-christmaspresent everyone that can play the desktop version!

This client is a piece of S:h:I:T

It´s all in there.

My computer is relatively old (bought around 2010) and the latest graphical drivers that are compatible with my computer aren't good enough to run Unibet. I've been getting the black screen problem after the update in the end of December whenever I open a table. 

My question is: Does Unibet have ANY estimate or guess when the next update is coming and is it going to solve the problem for older graphical drivers? Or is the only choice for people with old computers just to go and buy a new computer if they ever again want to play at Unibet? Would be nice to know before walking into the hardware store. 

I already posted this same thing to my bug report thread but it seems nobody is investigating that anymore: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-see-the-cards-properly/idc-p/66599#M880

Archived