Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

Yeah, well. I also like to machinegun tables at other sites, and that's why I cant understand this ub requirements. I'd just like to figure out for everyone out there, which kind of pc/laptop is needed to play. This gdamn software is seriously something to avoid, but hey 😏 life is hell :laugh:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Siltsu Not at all, there's been a lot reported both here and through customer support and the developers are working on fixes in the next update. When it's ready to be released, we'll make sure to throw an update on whats included.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I registered today to unibet and I was successfully starting the poker client and playing poker.. after that I closed the client.

But then when I was going to open the client again after the login screen the client was showing unibet website inside dialog and I was not able to go forward and play poker at all. I did not find workaround to the problem.

I reinstalled the client but no help..

1069545233_Kuva258.thumb.png.b90bd47ec764c81a78adf45ddd1fa5b1.pngSo, what's next? If I am not able to solve the problem I cannot play poker in Unibet..

@Siltsu We can always look into refunds and I think we've been quite flexible since the new client was released, but I need to know in which tournaments it happened and you couldn't play on because of it. Forgive me if you already posted the specifics already, if so please guide me to the post.

@Sweeedeeen I've seen the post and know that the poker team is aware, I hope there'll be a fix for it in the next update, but I don't have specific information about it as of yet - we'll post on the community as soon as we get it.

@Genelecus Are you still getting this error when trying to open the client? I'll report it to the poker team if so, but please post your dxdiag as well: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/b319762b-f281-41b4-b746-d14de804b246/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe

@yayaGamble Do you know if any of your play specifically was missing in the counter? Just trying to get as much info as possible :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Genelecus Are you still getting this error when trying to open the client? I'll report it to the poker team if so, but please post your dxdiag as well: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/b319762b-f281-41b4-b746-d14de804b246/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe

@JeppeLI solved already the problem by deleting the files and directories from windows disk "<user>\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker" and restarting the Unibet poker client. All was fine then..

Apparently something was wrong in some setting file in that directory.

@Siltsu yeah I had completely missed that post in the que, I'll report it to the poker team and have them look at it.

@Genelecus That's great, if I see someone else with the same problem, I'll direct them to your post and have them try the same :)

Thanks to the both of you for the replies :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL Ok. It has happened maybe 5 times in a week. Last time like 10 minutes ago. Screenshot below, the freeze happened right after I made a bet of 99c with JT, found out in a history it went check check, so propably lost 10bb there, opponent had T8.. Ive been lucky I havent had big hands going on few last times this happened, but surely lost couple of blinds.. Surely makes it almost impossible to win after "double rake", if this gonna happen often..

freezeagain.thumb.jpg.6849876ea2e4019b31b98a10a0585e3a.jpg

Just had this weird thing happen: qualifier with rebuys, top 3 get paid, registration period still open, players 5 and 4 bust:

1002020940_2017-02-2521_51_41-25-UnibetUKTour25-80_160(5082072).png.d8762b5f82f97a68ab9de064f7a3efea.png

Not sure how rebuys should work, but I feel like any registration or rebuys should be impossible once the bubble has burst. This was not the case, and one of the two players rebought which made me the short stack. A few hands later I bust out with registration closed:

60478457_2017-02-2522_02_56-25-UnibetUKTour25-100_200(5082072).png.87dc5521417e4090bd1b3ad4914f550d.png

got to the final 3 in livestream final this evening,however i was in a big pot when i was disconnected,then when i reconnected my screen kept freezing,i won a €50 unibet ticket,but i think i had the winning hand when all this happened,and it could have been a €250 ticket,frustrated and annoyed

Hi Guys

I think that the poker client is having some issues regarding my Balance account.

I have been logging my wins & losts due to my Bankroll Challange, and have notice that some money have gone missing.

Feb 25th I had finished the day with €72.66, next day I logged in and found that I had €72, where 66 cents has dissapeared.

Feb 26th I had finished with €73.50, only to see when I logged in today to see €73.30,  20 cents is missing.

Okay it is only cents and not €, but am concerned that there maybe software issue in Accounting side of the poker client, and that it may become a bigger problem.

Can you guys look into this issue on my account balance, Thanks :happyshy:

Account : karl_saint

ah thanks to @MoreTBC & @igottwins

Well that's a bummer for my spreadsheet for my wins/losts, this issue never came to mind...lol

Grin and bear it comes to mind. 😏

By the way the poker client software is coming up trumps and is looking pretty good, it is still memory hungry on my PC, but it is getting better.

Archived