Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that a lot of people are encountering this problem and I'd also like to make a complaint. For me it started 1 day ago: When I try to log in the desktop client with my username and pass it just gets stuck on an empty screen as shown in the pic below.

I am on track to getting the 2.5mil points (valued at 3000 euro) with only 250k points left to go and the promotion ends at the end of the month. I put in 2 months to get to this level and if I can't log in because of Unibet's problems I expect compensation because I only needed 4-5 days to finish it; I play NL400 and I'm getting around 50k points per day and I can prove it.

I hope that you can fix this fast and avoid eventual complications. Thank you for your attention!

InzJa2h

I know you have most likely had a bunch of posts on the topic of blank screens, however just to confirm I'm from UK and I can now log in fine.

So far 2 hours in the client is running like a dream, thanks for the fix. Your customer service an interaction is some of the best I've experienced from a site but I still think you should be more transparent when issues like this arise not just when things are going to plan.

That being said, thanks for the hard work on fixing this and lets hope it's clear sailing from here.
GL all

Archived