Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could give you guys an indication of how long it takes to solve the issue, but we honestly don't know - if we knew, we would've fixed it already. If we had an idea that it would take a few days to solve, we would've warned you about this as well.

All I can say for now is that we're doing our best to solve it. I know it's not what you want to hear but that's all I got at the moment :(

Although some of the players haven't experienced this issue at all, most of you can't access the client.

@boxas, there are some iOS stability improvements in the next release. I'll let you know once the new iOS app is live (likely to be ~30th or 31st March depending on when Apple approves it).

Former community moderator

As the client is not working I am using the browser but need to bit of help when playing two tables or more at the same time. At the moment each table does not open in it's own browser window. I have to select a table and it will run in one browser which they all share. Is there a way to give them a window each like you can do with the client?

@MarcoV  thanks for letting me know that  an update is on the way they could not told me that  before, support/ unibet community.

You are the first one that is not putting the fault on me! The other were just telling me things about " it's probably my device.." or "you double stack after" so no need a refund !

Thanks Marco I appreciate it, i know was unibet app fault, i took pictures,  i have been patient, i am not going to fight for a refund that i should have received.

Please Send me just a message when that will be updated and i will come back probably on your tables...

I might play my tickets just for fun before they expires but it is better to keep my cashout at the moment.

Good luck for the others players with the blackscreen

Hi all,

Devs made some progress today regarding the login issue on Desktop. Login should work again for most markets. 

For anyone who wasn't able to login since yesterday, can you please try again and let us know wether it's working for you now?

Hello guys.

I have this connections problems since yesterday and still not working .

I heard from this forum that will be a new sofware on the way . Maybe next time someone from Unibet should send us an e-mail and tell us when we should not play or register on tournaments . Some tickets is expiring right now and will be a lot of complains .

Maybe tonight the software will work properly and will have a lot of fun.

Have a nice day.

Archived