Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to have a problem with the windows client and Android client. I have to open the client, then force close it, the reopen. I also get issues viewing the Tournament Schedule on both. I know @effigies experiences some issues as well. 

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Hi last night again multi crash and bugs in 2 tournaments  big ante Omaha Bounty and  100 holdem tournament bof 10pounds tournament please refund me in 4 x5 tickets tournament here are the screen shoot. I have sent more images to the support

My main issue is that whenever i lost my connection for as little as second i need to restart the client. Its no big thing since it happen to me pretty rare but still its annoying.

Second issue is whenever timebank is out on one table im sitout in all of the other tables. Same thing, its freakin annoying, but nothing to be mad or so.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

i don't know for you but for me when the app crash when you see as king it is so upseting... but the most upsetting is when you have a stack of 5k and you play against agressive player, you engaged most or your chips preflop, flop and turn and than the app crash!!!! that is so enoying your tournament is gone after this whatever you do!

If they know there is crash and bugs they should set up a time to come back for the players excluded for the time allowed at the table... What happened to me last night was upsetting ! That strange because i had smal crash during the week so i thing this happen when is busy on the client. 

I cant log in with the client anymore.

It says "Couldn't read config file from the server." i downloaded the client again and reinstalled it but that didnt help.

I can play within the browser though. 

Does anyone know how i could fix this issue? 

@Wieselmann wrote:

I cant log in with the client anymore.

It says "Couldn't read config file from the server." i downloaded the client again and reinstalled it but that didnt help.

Have same thing, but i only need to press retry and the client open.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

boxas wrote:
Hi last night again multi crash and bugs in 2 tournaments  big ante Omaha Bounty and  100 holdem tournament bof 10pounds tournament please refund me in 4 x5 tickets tournament here are the screen shoot. I have sent more images to the support

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the client! As mentioned in the first post in this thread, please submit a bug report, rather than write in this thread. Before you submit the report, please have a look at: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/How-to-report-a-poker-bug/m-p/76164#U76164

I've had a look at your history from Friday night. In the €200 GTD Omaha Ante Crazy Bounty you were disconnected in the beginning and timed out in two hands following that. You managed to connect again though, you more than doubled your stack in the next hand + got a bounty. There we no disconnection issues in the remaining hands.

In the  €100 GTD Nightly Ten Turbo tournament you were disconnected a couple of times, and you lost one big hand because of this. I'll check with the poker team if you're entitled to a refund.

I should be refund for both tournament i join the tournament crazy ante and i was not able to see my card than the app crashed.

It is a big ante if i remember properly the ante were 1k, imagine ,  so if you don't want to refund me  10 euros  you should refund me at least  2 euros because i start with less than the other..

I  mean you saw the picture where i couldnt see my cards and the hand history it is clearly a problem from the app not mine.

@boxas, you timed out in the first two hands (-620 chips) and then disconnected (-420), so you lost a total of 1040.
As mentioned in the previous post, you continue playing after this, and you were up to 20,169 chips in the hand after, where you also got a bounty, and you played the rest of the tournament without any issues.

I've given you a € 2 ticket as a gesture of goodwill :)

It's a nice way to start a tournament to have  bug + a crash app + loosing  10 per cent of your stack,  such a great conditions,  I was so upset that i think i was out of this tournament after 10 minutes  or lessi think you can see that too.

i  should get a refund  even if it is not a full refund  the mistake it is not  mine and you know that.

Archived