Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I'll write here too:

Am I the only one that doesn't have "hand strenght" showed at the tables after the update?

This option was damn useful especially at PLO when you have 4+ tables at the same time...

PS. I've tried restarting the client/ tables with the option "Show Hand Strenght" on/ off from the Settings but still nothing changes...

If anyone has a fix for this I'll be damn grateful :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Hey was just settling down to start my first session then boom.

ScreenShot_20170301100801.thumb.png.bcee2d3d067c72c15c0906a907a00275.pngYesterdays first session 8 tables software freeze as you can see from the screen im connected to unibet my pc network is set up to not receive packet loss.

ScreenShot_20170228133748.thumb.png.2ed133de819acdc202a6a67817bc3f0f.png

Yesterday evening post above,

Every time you update there is problems v2.2.2 was spot on for myself but only had a week with it !

i understand why you have to update so often, wont go into that here but maybe test better ?

Anyway another day playing on the darkside for me, i will check again tomorrow maybe it will work and i can get back to my challenge gg

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/From-NL10-to-NL400-How-Fast-can-i-do-it-Can-i-do-it/td-p/72355/jump-to/first-unread-message

And the stupidity with this s h i t t y pokerprogram goes on and on and on and on and on................................................................................................  

Updates after updates and the only result:  The prog doesn`t work today either.

Totally insane! 
Come to your senses PLEASE?????
This prog is NO GOOD and will not be for ages if ever.

All other pokersights progs works just fine!

Have a nice day... 

It´s all in there.

Managed to get on today i reinstalled 3x 3rd attempt must of got lucky, i still have background issue's only have half the background as can be seen below, if i make the table full size it reappears but upon resizing down goes back to half, any help would be appreciated.ScreenShot_20170302125552.png.d2319cc73b9c40a44101bdddce623ebd.pngScreenShot_20170302125643.thumb.png.51d85d8f14f5ba206cb5eaa99b0b0488.pngMade bigger starts to appear

I've updated poker app for mobile and its seems so laggy when Iam at tables, even if Iam turning off animations my phone is running hot, seems it need all of its resources :D I never had any lags with new and old client on mobile

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Before the last update the client seemed really good. Absolutely no crashes for me, no rebuying bugs or anything, however this update is pretty bad. First of all the black bars on the tables are pretty annoying. I've tried changing the background, reentering the tables and it works for a bit, but when I reopen the client the black bars appear again. But most importantly the client started crashing again. Yesterday I had like 3 or 4 crashes in 30 minutes while I was playing a tournament and some cash game tables, and today one more crash after like 2 hours of play. Hopefully you can fix these issues...

In the Profile tab I can`t see "flops seen" from yesterday, this month etc. Is not clickable anymore and is like this in the last 2-3 days. I have reinstalled my client, I tried on another PC and in browser. Nowhere works.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks for your prompt reply, @MathrimC.

I tried restarting a few times too. I even tried using the - gasp - browser, but no joy there.

Some info that was missing before has slowly and eventually populated, but I still can't get access to the account info screen with tickets etc.

I'm in the middle of some tourneys, so reluctant to re-start now, but am encouraged by your response.

Nothing amazes me anymore in this client, today I lost the fold button :D

It was like that every hand in one of six tables after I came back from sit out. Had to time out whenever I wanted to fold. The "Play" button when sitting out in that table was also huge, and didnt actually have the text "Play". All other tables worked normally, just had to close that one, quite sad because it was a good table.

cantfold.jpg.efeb027d62bce1a5062c7d150e45e812.jpg

Hi I just manged to setup my desktop PC at my new place and have previously been using just a laptop to play on the client.

I've run into an issue where whenever I start the client and open a table it just completly crashes, this has never been a problem on my laptop and both systems are running a fully up to date version of windows 10 Pro.

I've checked everything I can think of my end, unistalled and reinstalled, ran as admin etc etc, there doesnt seem to be any specific error code, the client just crashes as soon as a table is opened on the desktop.

I'd rate my desktop as pretty damn stable as I regularly use a number of high end graphics apps and pretty taxing games with no problems.

Specs:

Processor: AMD FX 6 Core 3.8GHz

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD7700

RAM: 14GB

unibet-error.thumb.jpg.2fb49adae1bd485386cd0920378d1481.jpg

here's a screengrab showing exactly what happens when i try to open a table.

Any help or advice would be great

cheers

Hi guys.

I was playing a 10eur 5sng earlier and the client just blasted out on the bubble. Thought I was going to win the buy in back after it came back on, that went wron.  But might as well ask if its possible to get a ticket refunded? Or cash?

Cheers

Today I did 4 out of the 6 SNG2s required for the day for MOU. I took a break and when logged back in the SNG games list disappeared. Cash games and MTTs appeared fine. I even tried to access the SNG2s via clicking on my SNG2 tickets but no joy there either. I tried restarting the client, but still no success.

Archived