Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

I just realise that you wanted to give me a 2euros ticket, i didnt get anything, the support keep asking me for log files but i am using an ipad and on the Help post it doesnt explain how to do that with an Ipad.

But the most ridiculus you should check at my hand history this morning, i played an Omaha tournament final table, all went great but at the end i had to experiment this crash app again.

I just want to know there is anything happening about fixing this for Ipad? 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@boxas, I've added the ticket (sorry we didn't do it yesterday) and asked our poker team about app improvements :) I don't expect to get a reply today though, as they're working on solving the client issue.

Former community moderator

In the meantime, please use the browser version

i am not playing one table, and for me to play more than 6 tables in browser is not convinient. People are asking to fix the problem, because they want to play using the client. Of course i understand that to fix some problems needs time, but could you please tell us how much? I see that one day is not enough...

When playing the community tourney, I had a few hands without cards, and got "logged off" the browser version a few times :( Wasn't really funnty :'( 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hey Guys and Gals

When I log in to the PC client I get a blank screen with a thumbs up, a "no games found" and nothing else.

Unibet_weird.thumb.PNG.0446884965178cdf57ff2d34a033d062.PNG

Browser game works OK. Any ideas??

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

I am sorry for you guys with this black screen story, for me i experiment so many differents bugs i am going to start to do videos as they dont even believe me, one week and the support keep asking me for my logs

Hey Man, are you doing smth out there? It's not funny. It seems that you are pretty calm because people are playing in browser. Still black screen in client. Could you please be so kind to tell us are you going to fix this? And WHEN???

Yea, had a feeling fo that too. Drinking tonight, so not too observing.
But I'm not betting for changes here for better outcomes in next two years. Something is going on in the office, i'd guess. There is two ways to F' s*t up; lack of plans, and laziness.

Some 20 minutes ago I had blank screen issue too, since yesterday. I did restart my computer and updated Adobe flashplayer. After thtat, Unibet client is logging in as normal...

Maybe the problem got fixed by Unibet or maybe Adobe update helped, I have no idea

@RushB wrote:

Welcome aboard, @KiizuN. If u manage to figure out a plan to solve this problem, you'll be the captain of the Unibet boat :laugh:

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice 🤣

Unfortunately I know next to nothing about how programs work. I'ts just that Ub client did not work today aswell, then about 20 minutes later I restarted computer, it offered to update Adobe flashplayer (so I did) and immediately after that I tried to log in to Ub client, and it worked... Go figure

Maybe this info can help towards solving the problem. (Some wise guy gets "ahaa" moment 🆒)

Archived