Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

Hi, thanks for your reply. With the login issue basically i click login and nothing happens and after 2-3 attempts i can enter my account. Usually the tables are square and now they are rectangular that's what i dislike!

P.S. Had today a smooth session 6-7 tables with no issues :), i hope that this will be the trend 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that a buffering OpenLoad player (that’s a file hoster that also streams videos like YouTube) will stop the client from lagging. I have no idea why that works but it does – it worked two days in a row and the client immediately stopped lagging. You just have to start a video and pause it and the client should run as smoothly as the browser version. I don’t know if it works with YouTube, Twitch & Co. because I didn’t try but it’s worth a shot I guess.

Maybe it tells the Unibet developers what may cause the lagging, that’s why I decided to share that info with you guys.

i'm a little lost as to where to report the bugs with the poker client: in the beginning of this thread you said to post in the bug report section but everyone keeps posting it in here.

So, just in case, i made two long post yesterday about a lot of bugs, here are the links so that i'm sure it's been seen:

lobby-search-and-minor-bugs

Notifications-when-playing-a-tournament-sounds-replayer-balance of tables

and a suggestion about the notifications in poker client:   Notifications-list-in-poker-client-suggestion

Thank you for reading :)

i just dont like it.. the colors used, big mobile buttons, confusing main and tournament lobby and many more.. i expected pop up  tournament lobby window and all you did, is that you switched things from left to right. next the performance is low, everything is laggy, animations are not smooth either - i have gaming graphic card.. so thats it. i am not telling that i am done with unibet, i am just dissapointed with version 2 update. it looks like mobile app its weird on big screen.

I have a question about OpenAl32 message. It pops up everytime i start the unibet poker client but i just press OK and its all good i can login after that and play. Do i need to take care of that situation or what? Does it make the client run smoother or whats the OpenAl for:)

Hi, 

i already posted this to the bug reports but I'll post it also here just in case all people aren't reading the reports. The cards are looking like this at the moment for me: http://puu.sh/sQvDo/7c01cafcb0.jpg . No idea when I have flush draw or not, so pretty impossible to play. 

It's still some improvement. Before the latest update I couldn't even open the software with my windows 7. 

Hi just to flag, i guess you are aware of this 'issue', but i can't actually play anymore as my graphics card isn't good enough. 

I guess it will affect some other people too. My pc works ok , but is not really a gaming machine, but i didnt have this issue with any other poker clients. 

Not a complaint! The software was upgraded, and my pc is a good few years old, but just flagging really in case you wasn't aware. 

I used to be able to 8 table just fine on the old client. 

I won't be upgrading my computer anytime soon, as it works ok for everything else i use, but will be back at some point in the future :p

pic.jpg.6b1db908d10982ffbb4b844df83d7fed.jpg

The new upgrade is working fine here on my old Win 7 laptop from 2012.  So I believe some of you got unsupported video cards , which is a shame really , since the old version was working. 

Clearly the programmers of the new client did not think about all the different issues with older machines . They are working on it.   

But in the mean time the browser version should work for you ? 

Archived