Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

@old_nick wrote:

Halarious to see my naivety following out of date Bug Reporting links to an "Ideas" area where I'm surprised to see no one else having issues with the client freezing. Add my first Idea only to come here and see that I'm far from alone.

This is a cash game. I expected better. Can't even find a hand history to report game numbers where it locked up.

What a huge step backwards, fancy graphics are not what makes a poker client.

@old_nick. Nothing is out of date in that section - quite the contrary; it's very new. We had a bug reporting section under poker until yesterday, so that's why there's no poker content in the dedicated bug reporting section. Tomorrow we'll try and update the section with the bugs that have been reported in the forum section. 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sugarwash wrote:

Yes I have. A lot.

It is this simple. Just roll back to the latest working 1.x version, right ❤️♥️❤️♥️ now!

Oh sorry, I guess I have no authority over you.

Please add as much information as possible; about the issue and your technical setup :)

As mentioned in the first post, you can report the issue here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/idb-p/Bug_reports

Hi,

I am having an issue with my client. I am missing "remember me" button (I need to type my username and password everytime) and I always have to choose my language from the client cos it can't remember what i chose last time. Also filter resets itself when I log out and when I log back in I have to set them again...

Hi guys since the last update poker client has been crashing for me a lot,previous version worked better at least for me.I like that animations can be turned off and please make the client more CPU usage friendly as my computer seems to run at 100% a lot ,tables are freezin from time to time and mades me sit out since other tables are workin fine..

@Lucky69 wrote:

Hi,

I am having an issue with my client. I am missing "remember me" button (I need to type my username and password everytime) and I always have to choose my language from the client cos it can't remember what i chose last time. Also filter resets itself when I log out and when I log back in I have to set them again...

The Unibet client never had a button with "remember me" function for the username and passwor. You must type them every time when you login.

About language option, I think, it's just  for new registrations.

@ares263 wrote:

@Lucky69 wrote:

Hi,

The Unibet client never had a button with "remember me" function for the username and passwor. You must type them every time when you login.

About language option, I think, it's just  for new registrations.

Technically not true. Once you chose a language in 1.0 it would remember your username. There was never an option to remember password though and probably never will. It's a security issue. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hi ,

Remember your username: there was indeed a way to remember your username by selecting your country at the bottom of the login screen. We've reported the fact it doesn't work anymore, although that wasn't a feature per say. The login box needs a global rework.

Remember your language and filters: thanks for letting us know, I've reported it. 

Hi ,

We've had reports saying that latest release improved or decreased client stability. That shouldn't have had any effect though and it could well be other factors. We'll have a release next week that is aiming at improving crashes/freeze issues though. 

We've had someone saying that unistalling the client through Windows Settings>System and then re-installing it to another folder led to CPU usage reduction. I haven't been able to test it myself yet (I can't at the office) but maybe worth trying and letting me know.

Hi!

Not a real issue, but two coments on the new client.

First, on my computer the cards are actually extremely ugly. I can hardly see the suit and the cards are colored in green, black, red and blue. Not exactly the ordinary look of playing cards. Is it my computer who´s weird ?

Second: For the first time since i joined Unibet in 2002, there´s a poker client where my style, playing on the odds but defensive , actually is working. Plenty of small hands and not always a filler for the opponent on the river. Wow, enjoyable!

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

How do I use my tournament tickets in the new client? I can see that I have tickets if I click the arrow where balance is shown. But how do I easily find those tournaments? In the old client this was very easy now I don't know where those are. Also when I press "FULL SCHEDULE" to view tournaments it just keep "loading" with a spinner and no tournaments are shown.

Yep, thought id have a session today on the new client.... approx 8.30pm cet i make set 7s on the 25euro bounty tourney and the betting bar freezes after i get checkraised vs player 'biggestfish2' the site then crashes and i reload and have timed out on all my tables.

im typing this on the break and currently have 6 tables open and its crashed once again since, basically just wasted 25 euro in that 1 as ive been blinded down to 6bb.

the client crashes and i reload and it stops showing me my cards in the 10plo, 

also when i move all in for an amount that has figures after the decimal point it doesnt put me all in it rounds the figure down...

for example 14055.50

and then it wont let me bet 0.50 on turn i either have to wait for them to bet so i can press call or wait till showdown.

Hello, having issues playing on imac. I always have to try 2-3 times before logging in, tables and lobby are crashing they dissapear instant! SITTING IN is way to large on table as other said! If i want to increase/decrease bet with scroll it's not always working and i really don't like the rectangular shape of the tables! Hope you can fix something, gl!

Hi ,

The two issues you're facing are related. The tickets still show which tournament you can play but it needs to look at the tournament schedule and you've said that it doesn't load for you.

Is it still the case? If so, could you please go to C:\Users\”user”\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker and send a file called "Poker_log"? 

Hi ,

Have you contacted custumer service to claim a refund? Client stability will be improved with our next release next week. 

, The problem where you can't go all-in with decimals in a tournament will be fixed in next release as well. In the long term, we'll make it so that there's no decimal in tournaments (in case of split, the chip should go to the player closest to the BTN) but at least within few days, that problem shouldn't occur anymore. 

Hi 

Could you please explain what happens exactly when you say you login and it doesn't work for 2 or 3 times? Do you get any error message? 

See my posts above regarding crashing and "SITTING IN" (or WAITING FOR BB, FOLD...) at the table. You should see some improvements with out next release next week. 

About not being able to scroll to size your bet, that happens when your cursor is over the "Raise" button. That's something that we will fix too but I don't think that will make it to next week release. In the meantime, just make sure your mouse cursor isn't on the action buttons and it should work.

You don't like the rectangular shape of the FOLD, CHECK, RAISE buttons you mean?

I've actually had no crashes or black screen of death since the release of 2.0. I had a number of rants about them on the old client but it's still dissapointing to read that others are now suffering from this. After initially hating the client, I'm warming to it and now just think some tweaks and design changes are needed over the coming months which I know the team are always looking to do.

Archived