Having issues with the client?

BonusPater

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From 2+2..

Patch notes for the release tomorrow. It's a pretty big one, and covers a lot of the existing problems that we have.

New Features:

• Added bonus shop
  • Added Banzai Challenges
  • Added SNG Challenges
  • Added Q1 Challenges
  • Added more animation settings
  • Web client table max increased to 6
  • Unlocked 3 backgrounds
  • Unlocked 14 avatars

Promotions:

• January Mission
  • Moving on Up
  • Highstakes bootcamp

Bug fixes:

• Several crash fixes
  • Fixed occasionally disappearing avatars/cards
  • Several table prioritisation improvements
  • Fixed some login issues
  • Fixed occasional black tables
  • DirextX 10 support added
  • Many UI improvements
  • Many phone usability improvements
  • Several scrolling improvements
  • Side pot location fixed
  • Dealer button location fixed
  • Table widget improvements
  • Fixed time to act animation
  • Fixed flops seen counter in some situations
  • Bet button was showing wrong amounts sometimes
  • "Play another" is now combined with SNG results
  • Login now works in MS Edge
  • Sorting fixed in full tourney schedule
  • Fixed start time display for tournaments starting in exactly one hour
  • Added gender restriction for tournaments
  • Full tourney schedule now shows total entrants
  • Blinds in specific tourney lobby are now rounded correctly
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Amazing work, really excited to see new update and added features, by the way could someone explain how bonus shop works, how we can earn these points? Any reply appreciated :)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@RegisLT wrote:

Amazing work, really excited to see new update and added features, by the way could someone explain how bonus shop works, how we can earn these points? Any reply appreciated :)

I'm pretty sure it'll work in a way where that instead of getting tickets for completing monthly missions you'll get bonus points you can spend in the shop. I also think that instead of getting ticket/cash rewards for completing some challenge levels you'll get bonus points to spend in store. 

Andrew has given a brief overview a couple of times on 2+2 and here so there is probably a better explaination than mine somewhere...

*does forum search*

From a post I made from a post Andrew did on 2+2 on the 22nd.. 🤣

"We'll have a bonus shop from Jan 1st. Many promos, missions and Challenge payouts will be in bonus money instead, so people can save up points to get bigger tickets. We'll still award some of those smaller ones though, because they're aimed at getting the most casual players to try different game types. We have good causal data which say players stay longer if we can get them to play more game types."

There is also too much to copy and paste from the link below but it gives slightly more detail

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/loyalty-shop/m-p/4275#M1048

Obviously v1 of the shop Andrew mentioned in the link was supposed to be the 2.0 client launch in Sept/Oct but is now Jan 2017. I don't know if the v2 changes are part of the January initial launch.. that's a question for @Andrew :)

Hope all that helps.

I opened the client, it forced me to update it. But since i updated i cant really use it. There is nothing at tournaments, when i open the lobby, i can see only those i registered already. Internet speed is ok. Anyone has the same problem, or its me only? (browser its fine)

new.thumb.png.2bf79576a3eaada2b1968336ab36407d.png

Could be a server thing, could be the update.

My profile doesn't show up just now and the MTT lobby is blank so it just doesn't appear to be loading everything properly. 2+2 has reports of the same thing.

After update from 2.0.7 to 2.1.0 turnaments list was empty. Uninstall unibet poker and delete all leftover files. Update nVidia drivers --> restart, install poker --> restart and everything working again.

Bonus shop look interesting. How we can win bonus points ?

Tournament list came alive. No need to reinstall graphics drivers for that lol.

But the tournament ranking lists are now empty.

Tournament info button is empty too. Can't see nothing there. No Level change, No next break in minutes, Top Chip stack, Average, Smallest stack, nothing. All empty.

Update: After another restart ranking lists are showing up again. Would have been nice to see that before when i was in the last 30 already freerolling..

Guys, isn't there some problems in the testing division ?

You keep fixing the old bugs, and reintroducing new ones with each release. This is not looking very professional.

My client doesnt work correct, i have drivers for my video card 2012year and i dont know how to update to new,i tried on itel of site and from Acer of site there same drivers  created in 2012 year, If i need to update video drivers, does anyoone know how to do it? 

ymaSllfSMd0.jpg.e2b7dee03ceee7e43014b028f2fca950.jpg

@MrBandes wrote:

Guys, isn't there some problems in the testing division ?

You keep fixing the old bugs, and reintroducing new ones with each release. This is not looking very professional.

Which old bugs even got fixed ?

A new 'convenient' bug was implemented. -Around the world counter is not updating, on tables, while you play:

lKLi9vr

Which, if you think is for Unibet, very profitable.

-I guess the people will just keep playing and raking in the dark right, even when the tickets have dropped already......

Mac version is still unplayable. I am forced to play in windows version, so sad :( 

windows version is still crashing, but graphics is ok, table tiling is ok, and scrolling by mousewheel is usable. At mac version all this things doenst works correctly.

I love unibet very much, but the mac client is the worst poker software that i see in last 10 years. 

When I was at university, the quality of my programms was something better than what makes Relax)))

@Ignoring GO to Device Manager

Press Windows+R to display Run, input devmgmt.msc and tap OK

1. In Device Manager, click on “>” to expand Display Adapters
  2. Right-click on Intel device and select Update Driver software
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Intel HD graphics driver
  4. Close Driver Manager
  5. Restart your PC

@MoreTBC wrote:

From 2+2..

Patch notes for the release tomorrow. It's a pretty big one, and covers a lot of the existing problems that we have.

New Features:

• Added bonus shop
  • Added Banzai Challenges
  • Added SNG Challenges
  • Added Q1 Challenges
  • Added more animation settings
  • Web client table max increased to 6
  • Unlocked 3 backgrounds
  • Unlocked 14 avatars

Promotions:

• January Mission
  • Moving on Up
  • Highstakes bootcamp

Bug fixes:

• Several crash fixes
  • Fixed occasionally disappearing avatars/cards
  • Several table prioritisation improvements
  • Fixed some login issues
  • Fixed occasional black tables
  • DirextX 10 support added
  • Many UI improvements
  • Many phone usability improvements
  • Several scrolling improvements
  • Side pot location fixed
  • Dealer button location fixed
  • Table widget improvements
  • Fixed time to act animation
  • Fixed flops seen counter in some situations
  • Bet button was showing wrong amounts sometimes
  • "Play another" is now combined with SNG results
  • Login now works in MS Edge
  • Sorting fixed in full tourney schedule
  • Fixed start time display for tournaments starting in exactly one hour
  • Added gender restriction for tournaments
  • Full tourney schedule now shows total entrants
  • Blinds in specific tourney lobby are now rounded correctly

LOL if avatars/cards used to occasionally disappear then now its guaranteed. Also, before this update i didn't even experience any "black tables" ... :Disappointed:

@Ignoring wrote:

After reinstall new version489644948_(22).thumb.png.e2b4054df82ca3f146a56d0a617e2829.png1139902484_(23).thumb.png.cacc7e55b19cbe825a9ded59fe98bd4d.png

I had the same problem on my laptop. Do you have both an onboard graphics chip and an external graphics card? Then try switching from one to the other, that solved the problem for me. How to do it is described here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/I-fixed-the-Unibet-V2-Client-black-screen-issue/m-p/53350#M9550

Archived