Monthly community poker challenges

Stubbe-Unibet

14 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Another way to look at it: it'll cost exactly €0 as some players will complete them without putting in additional volume and it can also happen in 50 or 20 games as well - it'd mostly be a reward for being active on here AND playing high volume. Have to be pretty terrible to lose 1000 games in a row - even I can't manage that 🤣 -  and even then it would not "cost €1000" due to rakeback. With 0% rakeback it'll cost you €68.53, if you're breakeven pre rakeback.

Unfortunately I can't agree. If you make plans you can't lean on extremely lucky situations like completing something within 50 or 20 games if math and Unibet's forecast says normally it lasts 1000 games to complete the challenge. So you should have those buyin on your account to secure the completion of the challenge and if mega luck hits then everything will be bright and shiny, if not, nothing special happens.

I also didn't write you will lose 1000 games.  You can run +EV, hitting the jackpot many times, but those things and rakebacks are not a part of the starting br, becasue you should have all the necessary amount to start playing with cool head, without pressure and confidence. Variance is high, you don't need anything to worry about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, creier13 said:

Is a verry bad idea from stubb ,unibet manager-first ... I propuse to have  prizefrom someone how playing verry much,for someone hwo work hard ,for soneone play more hand ,see more flops,etc .this is my opinion about cash game.2 I want to introduce bad beat.last week I lost a hand with full ace against quad off Kings.this is was a verry bad beat I think.

Maybe you should use Google Translate or https://www.grammarly.com/ so people can understand what you wanna say. 😉

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, creier13 said:

Is a verry bad idea from stubb ,unibet manager-first ... I propuse to have  prizefrom someone how playing verry much,for someone hwo work hard ,for soneone play more hand ,see more flops,etc .this is my opinion about cash game.2 I want to introduce bad beat.last week I lost a hand with full ace against quad off Kings.this is was a verry bad beat I think.

If you read the thread, you'll see majority want the exact opposite of you 🙂 We have to try and find a balance and as I've mentioned a few times now, the list in OP was just whatever came to mind first as I was writing the post - the actual list will be different.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Make recurring challenges, first to do each in every day will get a small prize like free entry to community MTT. Or ticket into freeroll where one who knocks out Stubbe wins 1100€ UO ticket 🎟️🤣

Most major problem with these monthly challenges will be that after first week most if not all of them would be done.

Edited by Farseer

23 minutes ago, CristianPoker80 said:

Hi!

@Seb-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet  Sportbetting freeroll's does'nt exist anymore?

You're in the wrong thread 😉

But no, the betting freeroll doesn't exist in the same format as before. It'll return but with a different setup 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CristianPoker80 said:

Hi!

@Seb-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet  Sportbetting freeroll's does'nt exist anymore?

As Stubbe mentioned, and I can promise that there will be at least one betting freeroll every month. 

We will start in January with a great €2,000 Betting Freeroll - all information will be published by the end of next week (also information on the Betting Freerolls in Feb and March). I will open a thread once the promo page is live 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Started writing a draft:

Take on your fellow community members in an epic battle to become the Challenges Champion. We're throwing in bonus point prizes worth hundreds of Euros every month and you can win your share regardless of whether you play HexaPro, regular SNG's, cash game or MTT's. Let the fun begin!

What can I win?

The challenges are divided into four different segments with each segment offering different prizes:

• Platinum challenges: 4000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
  • Gold challenges: 2000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
  • Silver challenges: 1000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
  • Bronze challenges: 500 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)

There'll also be community "recognition" for the most prizes claimed in each category. @Jami-Unibet will post more about this later.

How does it work?

Simply post a screenshot in this thread and specify which challenge you believe you're the first to complete (only the first to complete a challenge will get a prize).
You can only win 1 prize per screenshot/hand/table session. For MTT's, only one prize per tournament.
Unless otherwise specified, MTT freerolls aren't eligible for other prizes but the bronze ones.

January/February challenges

• Platinum (€480 total)
    1. Reach 2000 big blinds at a cash game table 
    2. Reach 400 big blinds at a Banzai cash game table
    3. Win a 100x HexaPro game (Jackpot Mania starting in February)
    4. Get into a 1000x HexaPro game (€100 prize if you finish 3rd, €50 for 2nd or 1st)
    5. Win a 750+ big blind pot in cash game
    6. Win 8 HexaPro tournaments in a row (gamelab screenshot)
    7. Get a multiplier of 3 or higher in the last 7 of 8 games (gamelab screenshot)
    8. Lose a hand at showdown with a KKKQQ full house or better (at least two hole cards used)
    9. Win an MTT with at least 100 runners 
    10. Get a royal flush (NLHE only)
    11. 5 seat SNG's; win 7 in a row
    12. Final table a bounty MTT (at least 80 runners) without winning a single bounty
  • Gold (€200 total)
    1. Get 8 1.5x multipliers in a row in HexaPro (gamelab screenshot)
    2. Get a straight flush at a cash game table (NLHE only)
    3. Reach 1000 big blinds at a cash game table 
    4. Reach 200 big blinds at a Banzai cash game table
    5. Get into a 100x HexaPro game
    6. 5 seat SNG's; win 4 in a row
    7. HU SNG: win 8 in a row
    8. Final table the Supernova or Supermoon
    9. Win four hands with pocket aces in HexaPro
    10. Be dealt 4 cards of same value in PLO cash game (e.g. :Ac: :As: :Ad: :Ah: )
  • Silver - Silver tasks are weekly
    • Week 1 (starting 17th Jan)
      1. Get dealt the same hand twice in a row (also same suit)
      2. Lose 3 hands at showdown with pocket aces 
      3. Win 3 cash game hands (at least 5 players sitting in) by getting everyone to fold to a min raise when UTG)
      4. Win two hands at showdown with 72 as your hole cards
      5. Win a hand at showdown against the duck avatar (HexaPro and cash game only)
      6. Win a hand at showdow n against the ninja penguin avatar (HexaPro and cash game only)
      7. Win 10 tickets in 10 flip qualifiers
    • Week 2 (starting 25th Jan)
      • TBC
    • Week 3 (starting 31st Jan)
      • TBC
    • Week 4 (starting 7th Feb)
      • TBC
    • Week 5 (starting 14th Feb)
      • TBC
    • Week 6 (starting 21st Feb)
      • TBC
  • Bronze (MTT freeroll prizes, €40 total)
    1. Win a freeroll (you'll need to be the only one still with chips)
    2. Final table a freeroll
    3. Be all-in a hand together with at least 4 other players
    4. Get four of a kind (NLHE only)
    5. Get a straight flush (NLHE only)
    6. Lose a preflop allin where you were favorite (90+%)
    7. Be the first to bust and not in the same hand as other player(s) - you'll need to have the highest number in the finishing position column with no other players with the same number
    8. Lose a hand at a final table with either pocket kings or aces

Terms & Conditions

• Prizes are paid within 96 hours of the screenshot being posted in the thread
  • All prizes are paid in bonuspoints
  • You can only win 1 prize per screenshot/hand/table session. For MTT's, only one prize per tournament
  • Unless otherwise specified, MTT freerolls aren't eligible for other prizes than the bronze ones
  • Customers from Denmark, Sweden and Belgium are excluded from this promotion
  • The promotion runs from the 17th of January until the 28th of February. Screenshots taken outside of this period aren't eligible and for game lab screenshots the respective tournaments/hands have to be from within the promo period.
  • New weeks starts at 00:00 UTC
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There'll also be community "recognition" for the most prizes claimed in each category. @Jami-Unibet will post more about this later.

This will be a special category in the Community, which is boasting rights and will be displayed along your name and in your profile. 🙂 And who knows, maybe we will set up a secret section only visible for the champions. 😉

Winning a freeroll is extremely difficult because you have only 6 shots/day and half of them are out of primetime (user has life to handle😃), please consider modifying  it to top3. Other problem is the UO freerolls. They will stop at top2. I presume they won't count to win a freeroll task, but you have to let players know what is your decision to avoid a rumour.

4 hours ago, psrquack said:

Winning a freeroll is extremely difficult because you have only 6 shots/day and half of them are out of primetime (user has life to handle😃), please consider modifying  it to top3. Other problem is the UO freerolls. They will stop at top2. I presume they won't count to win a freeroll task, but you have to let players know what is your decision to avoid a rumour.

We've got many players on here playing the freerolls,so I think it's fine. Not all missions have to be completed and some should be more difficult 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We've got many players on here playing the freerolls,so I think it's fine. Not all missions have to be completed and some should be more difficult 🙂

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately you missed the UO and stopped FT thing. Does this type of freeroll count to the promotion or not?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately you missed the UO and stopped FT thing. Does this type of freeroll count to the promotion or not?

Yes, if you finish the tournament with the most chips, it's fine. These things will be made clear in the actual promo post 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, if you finish the tournament with the most chips, it's fine. These things will be made clear in the actual promo post 

Thanks for letting this know. Glad to see you have changed your mind. So we could avoid situations like this:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/30054-a-small-saturday-poker-promotion/#comment-299792