Never give up!

Merenitsu

7 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

My mistake was to make a deposit, because there are always quads, nuts, straight flushes against me. I play against bots.

10.png

8 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

play vs bots all in after tern

rigged

102.png

22 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

😂 

@P0kerM0nk In the morning, the thought came to me that the more often I get bad beats now, the later it will come back to me in a big tournament.

victim.thumb.PNG.1fc4fe683021269939d044c7de0e4467.PNG

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Merenitsu Maybe you want to describe the hand more in-depth but I'm sure it makes no difference since you definitely overplayed your hand and punted 125.75 BB. Maybe the best course of action is to take a break, put your ego aside and do some study and plug some leaks before you decide to return on the felt. 🫂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4749594q1lvhk29l9jai

• Like 2

One of the biggest leaks at low levels, seen day after day, session after session and even hand after hand , is players playing top pair as though it's the nuts. It isn't. Don't treat it as such. 🤓

• Like 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

57 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

One of the biggest leaks at low levels, seen day after day, session after session and even hand after hand , is players playing top pair as though it's the nuts. It isn't. Don't treat it as such. 🤓

So triple barreling and jamming river when the river completes a 4 straight, 4 flush and a paired board isn't a good strategy with AA? 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

@Merenitsu Maybe you want to describe the hand more in-depth but I'm sure it makes no difference since you definitely overplayed your hand and punted 125.75 BB. Maybe the best course of action is to take a break, put your ego aside and do some study and plug some leaks before you decide to return on the felt. 🫂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4749594q1lvhk29l9jai

@FreedoMI just wanted to draw attention to the huge amount of squares against me in the last 2 weeks.

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

So triple barreling and jamming river when the river completes a 4 straight, 4 flush and a paired board isn't a good strategy with AA? 🤣 

If the straight is TJQK AND you have the nut flush Ace it's definitely worth considering. 🤣 If you still only have AA it MIGHT be worth considering waiting for a better runout. 🤣🤣

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@GR1ZZL3R This particular hand was played like this. I was in late position. I made the usual 3x raise preflop. The flop checks for 1/2 pot. Turn check-check. On the river he made 1/2 pot, which is standard for a semi-bluff, and I called naturally.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

play vs bots all in after tern

rigged

102.png

Also..... Just fold these garbage hands preflop.

There's absolutely  no reason playing this hand when there are no sitting out blinds or super short-stacked bounties available.

Yes, the runout was unfortunate this time, but these are the type of hands that often flop something that'll get you into trouble, but are still underdogs against a random hand.

No antes on PLO. Have more patience.

• Like 5

I played my best tournament after 6 liters of beer .. 2 aces lost to queens. but I have had no luck for half a year, or the poker gods are always, always, always against me. river. why are you always against me?

Wow, 6 litres and still able to play. True hero.😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I played my best tournament after 6 liters of beer .. 2 aces lost to queens. but I have had no luck for half a year, or the poker gods are always, always, always against me. river. why are you always against me?

We have this saying of "juopon tuuri" which pretty much means that drunk peeps have lot of luck when they can escape dangerous situations without a scratch.

Unfortunately that luck don't transfer to poker tables for my experience 🙃

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

We have this saying of "juopon tuuri" which pretty much means that drunk peeps have lot of luck when they can escape dangerous situations without a scratch.

According to juopon tuuri, Fins must be the luckiest guys in the world then...Congrats!?!? 🍷🍻🍺

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@FreedoM Especially for you from me  😀

1. The first rule of the Poker Club is not to tell anyone about the Poker Club.

2. The second rule of Poker: never tell anyone about the Poker Club.

3. The third rule of the Poker Club: it is advisable that only two people participate in the fight.

4. The fourth rule of the Poker Club: no more than one bad nut at a time.

5. The fifth rule of the Poker Club: players fight on a level playing field.

6. The sixth rule of the Poker Club: the fight lasts as long as your opponent can pay.

7. The seventh rule of the Poker Club: if the opponent has lost a huge pot or pretends to have lost, or says "Enough" - the fight is not over.

8. The eighth and final rule of the Poker Club: a beginner must play cash games

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

@FreedoM Especially for you from me  😀

1. The first rule of the Poker Club is not to tell anyone about the Poker Club.

2. The second rule of Poker: never tell anyone about the Poker Club.

3. The third rule of the Poker Club: it is advisable that only two people participate in the fight.

4. The fourth rule of the Poker Club: no more than one bad nut at a time.

5. The fifth rule of the Poker Club: players fight on a level playing field.

6. The sixth rule of the Poker Club: the fight lasts as long as your opponent can pay.

7. The seventh rule of the Poker Club: if the opponent has lost a huge pot or pretends to have lost, or says "Enough" - the fight is not over.

8. The eighth and final rule of the Poker Club: a beginner must play cash games

giphy-downsized-large.gif  What a Night! 🎆

• Haha 4