Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsumaybe your mistake is that you think the others at the table are analyzing the situation as you. The guy probably clicked the auto-fold because he thought this game would be a win for him and let the others play. typical players' approach as they play many tables, so why should he focus here as he has a solid stack and ticket in hand.

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

21 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

@Merenitsu My friend, what are you trying to accomplish here, since you have no control over someone else's decisions, and once something has happened it can't be undone and it becomes history, so why bother? 🫂

3 minutes ago, pinki said:

@Merenitsumaybe your mistake is that you think the others at the table are analyzing the situation as you. The guy probably clicked the auto-fold because he thought this game would be a win for him and let the others play. typical players' approach as they play many tables, so why should he focus here as he has a solid stack and ticket in hand.

Maybe there was a missсlik. Let's close this conversation. I'm tired of it.
An interesting hand called "1 chip" - that's all.

30 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

The first € 25 ticket was lost due to software. I only won one hand. My super great allin after the turn isn't rewarded.

2000.png

Mate, i personally find it insulting that you whine about the software and etc, when you are one of the biggest luckboxes out there. We were at the same table in the L2 freeroll, you donkshoved 76s and got there from behind, than you shoved KJs and won vs ATo with a runner runner straight... So you had enough chips to sit out.  Strange that you dont post those screenshots 🙂 The software yeah.

And no, im not salty, we were not involved in the same hand even once, and i finished in a better position, altough same 10e ticket as you. 

@cris1285

The funny thing with conspiracy theorists, be it rigged poker, fixed ballots, flat earthers or whatever, is that any data that shows a different version of events is conveniently forgotten or "lost,"  anyone pointing out flaws in their arguments is automatically tagged as part of the conspiracy. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

12 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Mate, i personally find it insulting that you whine about the software and etc, when you are one of the biggest luckboxes out there. We were at the same table in the L2 freeroll, you donkshoved 76s and got there from behind, than you shoved KJs and won vs ATo with a runner runner straight... So you had enough chips to sit out.  Strange that you dont post those screenshots 🙂 The software yeah.

And no, im not salty, we were not involved in the same hand even once, and i finished in a better position, altough same 10e ticket as you. 

It seems it took a while for you to get there, but at least you're here...😁

11 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@cris1285

The funny thing with conspiracy theorists, be it rigged poker, fixed ballots, flat earthers or whatever, is that any data that shows a different version of events is conveniently forgotten or "lost,"  anyone pointing out flaws in their arguments is automatically tagged as part of the conspiracy. 🤔

Probably one of the dumbest statements in this blog. And that says a lot. 

@GR1ZZL3R in 2007: Superusers seeing all the cards on the table at Ultimate Bet? Conspiracy theory, Poker cannot be rigged. Phil Hellmuth's good name is attached to this operation.

@GR1ZZL3R about elections in Venezuela, Belarus, Russia, North Korea, America? All fine and dandy! Ballots cannot be fixed. Why would anybody do that?

@GR1ZZL3R in 2005: Lance Armstrong, what a fine young man and an absolute role model. Doping? Just a conspiracy theory.

@GR1ZZL3R in 2010s: What a good guy this Jimmy Savile is! All these rumours? Just conspiracy theories.

😆 

• Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Probably one of the dumbest statements in this blog. And that says a lot. 

@GR1ZZL3R in 2007: Superusers seeing all the cards on the table at Ultimate Bet? Conspiracy theory, Poker cannot be rigged. Phil Hellmuth's good name is attached to this operation.

@GR1ZZL3R about elections in Venezuela, Belarus, Russia, North Korea, America? All fine and dandy! Ballots cannot be fixed. Why would anybody do that?

@GR1ZZL3R in 2005: Lance Armstrong, what a fine young man and an absolute role model. Doping? Just a conspiracy theory.

@GR1ZZL3R in 2010s: What a good guy this Jimmy Savile is! All these rumours? Just conspiracy theories.

😆 

And this coming from a guy that all along insisted that Trump won an election last year. How's that coming along?

It's fine to cherry pick examples that have ultimately been proved to be correct. Is the Earth really flat, did we send men to the moon, does the illuminati actually exist, was covid caused by G5 transmitters. You can argue all you like but I stand by my statement that you can't argue intelligently with a conspiracy theorist because they simply won't accept conflicting evidence. 

In the Superuser case where was there any evidence that all was fine and dandy and nothing going on, only statements to this effect, good names yes but contrary evidence, none.

Elections come and go, some are proved flawed, others not so, and until it's proved that Trump lost to a fix then it remains a theory, Trump being one who was always jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon over various matters, how many have been found to have merit?

Lance Armstrong passed all his drug tests but you can't prove a negative, passing never proves that you aren't using, only confirming that nothing was found at the time. 

Many many people had doubts about Savile, I for one found him creepy, but most actual concerns were kept quiet and there was never any open discussion in the public domain, so you can hardly count that. 

For every example you can bring up that has been shown to be true, some not very good ones, there will still be many that are flawed, and until proven remain exactly what they are, theories.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

18 hours ago, cris1285 said:

It was a tilt after a lost ticket. I wanted to lose the chips as quickly as possible. Well, it turns out the faster you want to lose, the more often you win. After I didn't manage to lose quickly, I left the table altogether to cool off. I don’t remember how long I returned. I don't even remember a single hand from there - all my thoughts remained in another tournament.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

And this coming from a guy that all along insisted that Trump won an election last year. How's that coming along?

Checked the polls/elections recently? What happened to the most popular human in US politics over a few months? 😆

On 11/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

You can argue all you like but I stand by my statement that you can't argue intelligently with a conspiracy theorist because they simply won't accept conflicting evidence. 

And that's excactly my point. In fact, you're not any better than any weird "conspiracy theorist". You're not an independent thinker, you believe every narrative that's being fed to you, yet on the other hand you criticize others (equating rigged elections/cheating in Poker with flat earthers). That's my problem here.

I also don't think that @Merenitsu is accusing Unibet of rigging the games against him. He's just whining (or trolling). A freeroll level Phil Hellmuth. If that stops him from beating his wife after a bad beat or destroying his computer screen, all good for him. Nobody is forced to read his posts or convert him. 

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Checked the polls/elections recently? What happened to the most popular human in US politics over a few months? 😆

And that's excactly my point. In fact, you're not any better than any weird "conspiracy theorist". You're not an independent thinker, you believe every narrative that's being fed to you, yet on the other hand you criticize others (equating rigged elections/cheating in Poker with flat earthers). That's my problem here.

I also don't think that @Merenitsu is accusing Unibet of rigging the games against him. He's just whining (or trolling). A freeroll level Phil Hellmuth. If that stops him from beating his wife after a bad beat or destroying his computer screen, all good for him. Nobody is forced to read his posts or convert him. 

Finally, at least someone understood it😀

• Haha 1