Never give up!

Merenitsu

Accidentally deleted a file from the desktop with statistics for the last week. But as we know Monday is a good time to start counting the days again. We start at 40 euros and 25 euros in tickets. Focusing on qualifiers this week. Yesterday there was a great event - the outsiders beat the clear favorites and earned 18 million. The story of Cinderella still ended with a happy ending.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

Accidentally deleted a file from the desktop with statistics for the last week. But as we know Monday is a good time to start counting the days again. We start at 40 euros and 25 euros in tickets. Focusing on qualifiers this week. Yesterday there was a great event - the outsiders beat the clear favorites and earned 18 million. The story of Cinderella still ended with a happy ending.

Recuva ~ Recover the Lost, Deleted, Formatted, Corrupt Drive Files Completely & Easily!

Day 1 18.10.2021

Got €10 Twitch CG ticket from https://www.twitch.tv/valueheavy
Got €4.95 from €10 Twitch CG ticket
Got Sunday Special bonus (need play €20 on Cazino - get €5 freebet)
Placed a € 10 bet to get a ticket to the Betting freeroll
Got €500 Betting Freeroll Ticket! for bet €10

€10 NL - €5.05
bets + €0.40

15:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0 
16:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
17:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
18:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
19:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
20:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Won: €5.09
22:05 -> €150 Level 2 Supermoon Freeroll -> Won: €0

Ending Bankroll: €50.44  + 1708 CP + 94 BP + €19 in  Unibet Open Tickets

• Like 3

Day 2 19.10.2021

Out of 8 bets placed on each Champions League match, bets won. Didn't play qualifiers. I wanted to come fresh to the league tournaments.

Got 2 x TTcommunityseries1 Ticket! from https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/31035-poker-down-not-anymore-join-the-community-fun/?tab=comments#comment-312182

slots - €1 (remaining to play €17.31)
bets + €4.13

21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! + €1 -> €100 Community PLO PKO -> Won: €12.20 + €3.31 in bounty
21:20 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €100 Community PLO PKO -> Won: €1.79 + €1 in bounty

Ending Bankroll: €70.87  + 1708 CP + 94 BP + €19 in  Unibet Open Tickets

• Like 5

Day 3 20.10.2021

I feel I will not fulfill the conditions of the bonus in slots. My express trains were unsuccessful. It is necessary to return only to single bets.

Got €4.90 from €10 Twich Cash Ticket!

slots - €1 (remaining to play €16.06)

€10 PL - €5.10
bets - €4.50

18:00 -> Buy-in: €1 -> Heavy Value (Hosted by ValueHeavy) €50 added -> Won: €2.15 + €10 Twich Cash Ticket! 

Ending Bankroll: €71.42  + 1723 CP + 94 BP + €19 in  Unibet Open Tickets

• Like 3

Day 4 21.10.2021

Yesterday was a complete disaster. Lost the bet with odds 1.02. Hexapro's losing streak has 12 consecutive defeats. Bad hands, thorns, rivers. Everything as I love.

Placed a € 10 bet to get a ticket to the Betting freeroll
Got €500 Betting Freeroll Ticket! for bet €10

slots - €1 (remaining to play €14.96)
€4 PL - €4.21
bets - €10

16:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Won: €0 
21:00 -> Buy-in:  €0.01 -> Elrons Stratoshere Centroll -> Won: €0
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €0   

Ending Bankroll: €51.20  + 1903 CP + 99 BP + €17 in  Unibet Open Tickets

• Sad 4

Boring opinion ahead: As I see the betting freeroll is tempting, but grinding for the tickets doesn't make any sense. If your bankroll is sensible losing €10 then the pressure is too high, if you are putting €10 bets regularly the payouts are too small. It's a nice eyecandy, but nothingh else. On the other hand if you are putting bets with 1.02 odds, then try combine it with cash out option if everthing went wrong.

• Like 2

I'm tired of all. I went to Hexapro - everything is the same - it is impossible to win. I was stripped of everything in poker - all missions. Opened in Omaha - everything in a row - a loss. Why am I doing this? I was stripped of all the poker promotions. thanks

• Sad 3

Just because it's been posted I expect he called your shove with complete trash and hit, knocking you out on the bubble and bringing yet another rant against the rng. 🤔

• Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

21 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Just because it's been posted I expect he called your shove with complete trash and hit, knocking you out on the bubble and bringing yet another rant against the rng. 🤔

You are not right. I myself was mistaken after because of greed. My push was called by 5 people to get the cash. The point is that everyone at this table wasted another 30 minutes of their lives. It's silly not to spend 1 chip to see the flop and save your time.

15 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

As it turned out it was necessary

Why? Only from the players in the pic, there's 4 players with half or less chips compared to him. Everyone gets a ticket who manages ITM, so he is basically 100% guaranteed a ticket if he folds every hand. He does not need to think about how long it last's or is it Merenitsu who  bubbles.

14 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Why? Only from the players in the pic, there's 4 players with half or less chips compared to him. Everyone gets a ticket who manages ITM, so he is basically 100% guaranteed a ticket if he folds every hand. He does not need to think about how long it last's or is it Merenitsu who  bubbles.

@Pionrj I also thought that 15 k would be enough for me. In the end, I was not enough. The rich went down and the poor got up. This guy had a real chance to end the game, but he decided to keep the chip without losing anything. 3 player didn't go all-in