Never give up!

Merenitsu

11 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

2  times i hade flushdrow +stritedrow after flop and 2 times lost vs KK

@Merenitsu as a professional poker-psychologist I see big flaws in the approach. You should go to make your game ... how do i say it? More dancing? Something like the lady in the red dress on the dance floor - . maybe it's time to get a divorce with those so-called big hands 🙂

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

6 minutes ago, pinki said:

@Merenitsu as a professional poker-psychologist I see big flaws in the approach. You should go to make your game ... how do i say it? More dancing? Something like the lady in the red dress on the dance floor - . maybe it's time to get a divorce with those so-called big hands 🙂

What is the best way to do this with 72 or 102?

My whole game was ruined by the Hexapro mode. Went in there for the promo community. As a result, I lost 25 euros and will be left with 2 tokens, which will turn out to be 0. Another mistake of mine in December. Was on the correct ruti. There was peace and tranquility. You will have to set specific goals for yourself in the new year.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

My whole game was ruined by the Hexapro mode. Went in there for the promo community. As a result, I lost 25 euros and will be left with 2 tokens, which will turn out to be 0. Another mistake of mine in December. Was on the correct ruti. There was peace and tranquility. You will have to set specific goals for yourself in the new year.

You have previously said many times to quit Hexas. I dont understand why you still go for them. They are higher varience than big field MTTs, if played as a reg. Even myself, even tho I can, I usually play very small of them because I havent studied them enough. Theres no point to hope for a big score, when there is not much work put into it. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Estzen said:

You have previously said many times to quit Hexas. I dont understand why you still go for them. They are higher varience than big field MTTs, if played as a reg. Even myself, even tho I can, I usually play very small of them because I havent studied them enough. Theres no point to hope for a big score, when there is not much work put into it. 

When I make mistakes, I talk about them. Yes - I haven't played for a month. Evil has grown cold, competition, I'm on my way🤣

2 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

When I make mistakes, I talk about them. Yes - I haven't played for a month. Evil has grown cold, competition, I'm on my way🤣

It just seems that you do everything all over again, thats the problem. Talking about mistake is sure a good sign, but their not enough. The real question is - what has changed when you havent played for a month? Have you studied full days all of spin'n'gos to suddenly think "now I ll try them again"? I guess no. Look, Im not here to banter the shit out of you, Im just reading your outcomes and seeing that "this guy could be better" . Some mistakes are so easily changeable, but you dont look at that this way I guess. I dont know how much you have ran down, I can only guess that its pretty big sums of money. Even if addicted - it could be diffrent, with some kind of potential - but like this theres never even a potential. 

I dont want you to be this guy: 

wth.thumb.png.d0a5d573b635b46d5c8084b482ce3356.png

• Like 4

I don't mind blog now, so I decided to tell a story and listen to your opinions. At the end of November, I was offered to become the director of a state organization. I went to the interview. To the question "Where do you make money?" I replied that there are deposits and cash withdrawals from a foreign company with varying success. To which my employer connected me with the political situation in the country. It looks very strange, because before that I said that I pay taxes. It was a lot of fun. After finding out the chart that is not compatible with poker, I decided not to agree. I would have to sleep very little and lead dumb people. At the end of the interview, she offered me to speak at a festive event for free. I politely declined and left. I went out into the street, lit a cigarette, and thought, this is real arrogance. A few notes: the position is decent and + - I like it, the salary is small. It was 150 interviews in half a past 9 years. Anniversary. How do you combine work with poker? 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Merenitsu I hope you don't take it to heart but you are a grown man and a steady paycheck is a million times less stressful than poker and let's be real you talk about poker like you play some meaningful stakes when you don't, you get lucky here and there to stay afloat. So please do what's right. Poker will still be here when you have time and it's another game altogether when you don't feel the pressure to win. 🫂

Edited by FreedoM
Accept Job!
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

@Merenitsu I hope you don't take it to heart but you are a grown man and a steady paycheck is a million times less stressful than poker and let's be real you talk about poker like you play some meaningful stakes when you don't, you get lucky here and there to stay afloat. So please do what's right. Poker will still be here when you have time and it's another game altogether when you don't feel the pressure to win. 🫂

Work that is more stressful than poker + there will be no time to help parents. For me, stress is an ambiguous concept. I walk away quickly. And I perceive any failure as a step forward.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

Work that is more stressful than poker + there will be no time to help parents. For me, stress is an ambiguous concept. I walk away quickly. And I perceive any failure as a step forward.

I see, then either find a job that you can do from home or start by improving your poker skills.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, FreedoM said:
20 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

Out of about 40 hands, I got 72 hands 6 times. Why didn't I get 2 aces 6 times? How can this be?

There are 16 combinations of 72o, there are 6 combinations of AA. Their not equal hands.