Never give up!

Merenitsu

11 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Adding 1,8 in cash to your balance would be much better than the €2 in ticket?

The question is not correctly posed. If you do as with the qualifiers earlier by 1 euro, then there will only be tickets for 10 euros and 1 cash prize from 0 to 10 euros. In any case, if you get into the money, you will be happy with either a ticket for 10 euros or a cash prize that is more than your buy-in, except in rare situations. In any case, you can exchange a ticket for 10 euros. And so I stay put.

5 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

The question is not correctly posed. If you do as with the qualifiers earlier by 1 euro, then there will only be tickets for 10 euros and 1 cash prize from 0 to 10 euros. In any case, if you get into the money, you will be happy with either a ticket for 10 euros or a cash prize that is more than your buy-in, except in rare situations. In any case, you can exchange a ticket for 10 euros. And so I stay put.

If I'm not wrong you still have a chance winning cash at €2 qualifiers too, if pp doesn't meet the generate the €2 ticket if possible requirement. You were unlucky that too many players were registered and system could cover the pp with tickets. On the higher levels, especially at €50 mostly that happening what you wish (ticket to next round and a cash for one player as pp). Let's imagine you got a chance for free to reach the €10 ticket again and gained some points aswell.

9 minutes ago, psrquack said:

If I'm not wrong you still have a chance winning cash at €2 qualifiers too, if pp doesn't meet the generate the €2 ticket if possible requirement. You were unlucky that too many players were registered and system could cover the pp with tickets. On the higher levels, especially at €50 mostly that happening what you wish (ticket to next round and a cash for one player as pp). Let's imagine you got a chance for free to reach the €10 ticket again and gained some points aswell.

Is free. You will need to spend another hour and a half and as a result you can get the same thing. I don't think it's free. Points? Calculate how many qualifiers you need to play in order to collect 200 bonus points for 1 qualifier ticket. I think a month is not enough if you play 6 hours a day in qualifiers.

I had certain problems in the family, which affected my game. I planned to keep the bankroll, but the moral part did not allow me to do this. You can't play when you're shaking (it's a little calmer now). Let's go bets, hexapro, omaha + total bad luck. After winning 150 euros in the community freeroll, I lost 60 euros of them. I cashed out to make a poker airbag and left myself 20 euros in my balance. Another reason is to play 30 €2 qualifiers. It's so tiresome.
A bit of economics. 🙂
Also, from January 1, my country increased the tax to 16% + some% is taken by my bank. I also use 2 internet providers in case of internet drops and thunderstorms in the summer. Tariffs also increased by 15% each. Becomes unprofitable.

Little news from me. I'll round up the tickets and get back to the blog one of these days.

P.S. Note that there has not been a single screen since the beginning of this year 🤣

• Sad 2

Already tried to start 2 times this year, but everything did not go according to plan. Basically, there was no plan. I just went with the flow. There is a saying "God loves a trinity". Therefore, I will form a few tasks for myself.
1. Focus on Unibet open qualifiers.
2. Give up betting, bingo, slots for at least a week. (I set limits up to 1 euro).
3. 4000 Bonus points to spend on 40 SNG. (10 per day)
4. Refuse tournaments for 5 euros at least until next Monday.
5. Blog for at least a week every day.

The numbers resulted in a shape that I like, so now everything should work out. 😀

• Like 4

Day 1 19.01.2022

Start Bankroll: €0 + 4000 BP + €120 in Unibet Open tickets + 2254 XP

I tried this : Lose a hand at showdown with a 
KKKQQ full house or better (at least two hole cards used), but my best result AA777 < 7777

In the evening, the Internet fell, so I was left without qualifiers. 😀

4 PL + €7.09

-> Buy-in: 100 BP -> 5 Seat SNG €1 -> Won: €0
-> Buy-in: 100 BP -> 5 Seat SNG €1 -> Won: €3.17

18:51 -> Buy-in: 100 BP -> 5 Seat SNG €1 -> Won: €0
18:53 -> Buy-in: 100 BP -> 5 Seat SNG €1 -> Won: €1.58

Ending Bankroll: €21.35 ( + € 21.35 ) + 2352 XP + 3000 BP + €120 in Unibet Open Tickets

My best hand yesterday

125.png

• Like 2