Never give up!

Merenitsu

Checking HH's would be appreciated, because I don't get your betting line mostly. Fe the What happened in the last hand and why? For me this seems a tilt hand.

The Aces are common, I think going allin is good, but without connectors this could happen.

The tree of a kind sevens hurts a little bit, but you still have had chips and if the allin was after the flop and enemy put more chips in the pot than percentage of the appearance of a flush then it's Ok aswell.

The pair of Jacks was a bad situation, fold is recommended, I don't get it why do you went allin.

Two pars, eights is a tricky hand, mostly enemy will show a better hand at showdown. You could easily put more chips to pot as necessary, if you can't win it with a flop raise then leave it and turn to c/c mode.

High card Ace, why? It would be good knowing why did you chose this line.

Last hand as I have mentioned above nothing but tilt.

15 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Checking HH's would be appreciated, because I don't get your betting line mostly. Fe the What happened in the last hand and why? For me this seems a tilt hand.

The Aces are common, I think going allin is good, but without connectors this could happen.

The tree of a kind sevens hurts a little bit, but you still have had chips and if the allin was after the flop and enemy put more chips in the pot than percentage of the appearance of a flush then it's Ok aswell.

The pair of Jacks was a bad situation, fold is recommended, I don't get it why do you went allin.

Two pars, eights is a tricky hand, mostly enemy will show a better hand at showdown. You could easily put more chips to pot as necessary, if you can't win it with a flop raise then leave it and turn to c/c mode.

High card Ace, why? It would be good knowing why did you chose this line.

Last hand as I have mentioned above nothing but tilt.

There were 3 sessions yesterday in Omaha. In the morning -6 euros. Lunch -27 euros. In the evening -10 euros.
After losing aces and a set of 7s after the flop, I decided to see if the software would give me a win no matter what. The answer is no.

32 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

There were 3 sessions yesterday in Omaha. In the morning -6 euros. Lunch -27 euros. In the evening -10 euros.
After losing aces and a set of 7s after the flop, I decided to see if the software would give me a win no matter what. The answer is no.

As I see this is PL4. You still sitting with more than 400BB at the table after those losses and you have started questioning the rng's fairness. Why should you risk the very decent profit after losing 2 hands in where hand 1 was a minimal loss compairing to your stack and hand 2 a coinflip?

If this was PL10 I still think almost doubling up and questioning rng's fairness is not a good idea.

Edited by psrquack

1 hour ago, Merenitsu said:

In any case, the game cash should be crossed out of the plan. It feels like some guys are playing in pairs. It won't help in tournaments.

Again? Do you even believe yourself that you can stop playing that PL4? How many times have you said that you'll stop it and just after few days you post pictures how you lost your bankroll there? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Again? Do you even believe yourself that you can stop playing that PL4? How many times have you said that you'll stop it and just after few days you post pictures how you lost your bankroll there? 

I had no intention of playing it. Wanted to complete the challenge. Only.

I hope you realise that what I am saying is direct but not intended to be mean or spiteful. Your preflop hand selection is atrocious. Why are you in a hand with 3568 or J249? These hands are probably folds HU with the rake at micros let alone playing them from MP. You are drawing dead on omaha tables unless they are all whales. In which case you're just playing roulette with cards.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Samba said:

I hope you realise that what I am saying is direct but not intended to be mean or spiteful. Your preflop hand selection is atrocious. Why are you in a hand with 3568 or J249? These hands are probably folds HU with the rake at micros let alone playing them from MP. You are drawing dead on omaha tables unless they are all whales. In which case you're just playing roulette with cards.

Hands are terrible - yes. Knew it, yes. Why did you play them? Because they also play against me with the same hands and win. I was wondering if I could win with terrible hands - 1 out of 100.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

Today was an interesting hexapro tournament. My opponent had 12 chips left to 1488. Guess. How many flips in a row did he win?

It really doesnt matter, its much better to compare a sunrun of some PKO where every marginal gets thorugh. 

Its not the game, its you. 

• Like 1

I have one idea with which I will return on February 1st. I realized that I started and started with the cache. I'm so not used to it. That was my fault. Family problems haunt me. I spent several days in the databases of my country in search of a person.

Start Bankroll: €0 + 0 BP + €120 in Unibet Open tickets + 4293 XP

Day 1 02.02.2022

11:05 -> Unibet Open Freeroll -> Won: €0
16:25 -> Buy-in: 2 X Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €0
18:25 -> Buy-in: 2 X Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €10 Unibet Open Ticket!

Ending Bankroll: €0 + 4373 XP + 0 BP + €122 in Unibet Open Tickets

Edited by Merenitsu
  • Like 3

Day 2 03.02.2022

16:25 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €0
18:25 -> Buy-in: 2 X Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €10 Unibet Open Ticket!

Ending Bankroll: €0 + 4433 XP + 0 BP + €126 in Unibet Open Tickets

• Like 3

Day 3 04.02.2022

Got 150 BP for 4500 XP 

18:25 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €0
21:25 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €50 4 TIX -> Won: €50 Unibet Open Ticket!
21:25 -> Buy-in: 2 X Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €0
22:05 -> €150 Level 2 Supernova Freeroll -> Won: €0
23:05 -> Unibet Open Freeroll -> Won: €2 Unibet Open Ticket!

Ending Bankroll: €0 + 4593 XP + 160 BP + €162 in Unibet Open Tickets

• Like 4

Day 4 05.02.2022

Got 2 X €10 Winter Festival Ticket! from https://www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker

11:05 -> Unibet Open Freeroll -> Won: €0
22:25 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €10 6 TIX -> Won: €0
23:05 -> Unibet Open Freeroll -> Won: €0

Ending Bankroll: €0 + 4613 XP + 160 BP + €160 in Unibet Open Tickets + 2 X  €10 Winter Festival Ticket!

• Like 2