Never give up!

Merenitsu

@Merenitsu says: 

Hi all.

Haven't posted here in a while. There was a lot of work. Hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks to @Purps for creating a league in fantasy football, but I doubt I can add to it. It would be interesting to compete 3 years in a row. It has already become a tradition) I will write about the results later.
This message will be short so as not to become boring) \

Good luck and health to all.

• Like 6
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

1 hour ago, pinki said:

@Merenitsu says: 

Thanks to @Purps for creating a league in fantasy football, but I doubt I can add to it. It would be interesting to compete 3 years in a row. It has already become a tradition) I will write about the results later.

image.png.e397d888669e825936df8f48c677f293.png

🙂 ❤️👍

• Like 3

On 3/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, pinki said:

A few words from Merenitsu:

To say goodbye or not to say goodbye.
I am very happy to be a part of this community. There were happy and sad moments. Forgive me for my whining and forcing. I hope this lifted your spirits. I don't have any resentment. That's life. Change is inevitable.
I hope that this chaos will end soon and people will live in peace and harmony.
At the moment, I have to move to another city for work. I am used to traveling and looking for new ways.
I wish you all good luck, health and love. Maybe someday fate will unite us.
Bye Bye!

I just found this blog, read a bit, skipped a bit and even though I didn't have any interaction with the guy I found it quite emotional to read this to be honest.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Merenitsuwont sleep 🙂

Hi guys. The Champions League starts today. There are only 4 people in the league created by our permanent member  @Purps. Where are the rest of our legends? @FreedoM
@psrquack where are you? It's hard to mark everyone, if someone does it for me, it will be cool. I plan to take first place, so hold on)

video is from ME 🙂

Edited by pinki
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Merenitsu whispers:

Hi all. Got to the computer. Life without poker goes on as usual. Last week I decided to change my life again. I quit my old job and moved to the capital. After my quiet and peaceful life in the suburbs, I fell into some kind of nightmare. Panic attacks, bad sleep and all that. My neck rotates 360 degrees while walking so as not to get hit by a car) In such an environment, I definitely would not be able to concentrate on poker.) I hope the adaptation period will take no more than a month.
But there are also just wonderful moments from the move. On the first day, a friend invited me to the opening of a bar. Who would have thought that her husband is Ecuadorian, and his acquaintances are excellent cheerful girls from Venezuela. Since my spanish is 0, sign language helped a lot. In the end, it all ended with a bachata, a group of tables and karaoke with songs in different languages.
It was cool)
In fantasy, we select one position each round. I calculated after the first semi-final I will come out on top)
Good luck, health and peace to all.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pinki said:

@Merenitsu writes:

Hi guys.

While we have a break in the Champions League, I propose to compete in fantasy for the World Cup.
https://play.fifa.com/fantasy-classic/team
Create a league and invite all of ours)

@Purps

Nice to hear from Merenitsu again ❤️

Already done the league ( naturally ) 😛

@pinki If you could forward this link to our excluded brother, so he can play with us again: https://play.fifa.com/fantasy-classic/join-league/ZTVPD2FH

And you are of course welcome to join also 🙂

Cheers 🙂👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Merenitsu:

Hi all. sorry for not writing for so long. I'm usually verbose. changed several jobs, and eventually returned to the old one. I really liked the team, as did you. an example like this. I tried to play poker on another platform. in one evening, out of 3k+ players, I entered the top 5 and realized that it was not my platform)))) I hope everything is fine with you, even after the last events. Very sorry people. Our life is like this.
Guys, we are just gears in this world, so the Champions League is next week. During matches, a minute of silence is given. Let everyone think in front of a computer or phone and also leave a minute.

EOT.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

@pinki  what's going on with our friend? No messages for too long. I hope everything is fine.

Will send you some contact details to pass to him, if he feels chatty during the night(then sometimes due to my insomnia I leave my telegram open).

0lucky

image.thumb.png.309762fcb93b924d94d4b61701bc3328.png

Edited by GothMoth
  • Confused 1

@GothMoth

Merenitsu made an appearance on Discord also, but that lasted only for a day I think, and I haven't seen him there since. Not able to see if he has signed in after that, but It's still possible that he notices if you message him there...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2023 at 3:59 PM, GothMoth said:

@pinki  what's going on with our friend? No messages for too long. I hope everything is fine.

Will send you some contact details to pass to him, if he feels chatty during the night(then sometimes due to my insomnia I leave my telegram open).

0lucky

image.thumb.png.309762fcb93b924d94d4b61701bc3328.png

@GothMoth'uś its all ok here!! Only so many things on my head right now. Only two hands and 0.5 leg 😄

Edited by pinki
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/10/2022 at 2:46 AM, AbvUrPlayGrd said:

@pinki I have no idea what you're talking about, but I like the song thanks 🙂

I can't help it, this is a 5th sense thread 💀

If you don't know Britney you don't know life :)

Edited by pinki
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

@Merenitsu woke up: 

Hi all.

Now I'm sick, so I have time to check all my emails. Everything is fine. Life flows. I look for inspiration in other hobbies. Started tiktok) Decide to take up stand-up comedy hard to let off steam on the weekend. I have a couple of ideas in my head, maybe I’ll implement them next spring. I also want to finally take up music and learn to play the handpan. All in business)) A hypothesis was born that all the players are adult children with whom their parents played little or did not play in childhood, so compensation is happening now. Our annual fantasy begins tomorrow. My composition is ready) Good luck and health to everyone. Love saves the world.

• Like 4