Never give up!

Merenitsu

It should be once per 1k games, but obviously you can go much longer without hitting one. I was due couple of them myself, and then one day bink - hit 3 times in one session 😄

Can you show us hand history for this JTo ? Im curious how it was played.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, marlini2 said:

It should be once per 1k games, but obviously you can go much longer without hitting one. I was due couple of them myself, and then one day bink - hit 3 times in one session 😄

Can you show us hand history for this JTo ? Im curious how it was played.

126.png

There are many ways to play this hand. First of all, if I feel like opp is a little bit on the passive side, i would minraise this hand preflop. As played, we cant fold flop. So have to choose between call or all in. This flop doesnt hit his iso range that hard usually, becouse if this is fish type of player, he iso pretty stright forward with lot of big cards and almost no balanced trash/medium hands that connects with 7 or 5.  so i prefer to generate max fold equity and put the chips in on the flop. This is how i prefer to play and think, but not saying im 100% right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Self created "bad beat" 😄

@Merenitsu went for trap there or what? Clearly pot committed if even k at river ain't worth fold. If you thought you were ahead after hitting flush at turn, why not chips to middle for value or possible lay down for not to get bad beated.

Whatever I did, he would go all the way. In his place, everyone would go to the end, including me. You don't have to deceive yourself. You can't fold a set of kings. After the turn may come. The software solved this distribution for both of us.

49 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

You can't fold a set of kings.

Ever? Ok 😄

He may have pot oids to call but still there is pretty much no downside of going all in there. You can't improve your hand, you don't fold so situation don't change in anyway. 

• Like 1

In a way I shouldn't comment in this blog, as above post is a good way to end a long "0lucky" thread. However, given the many posts from merenitsu on this site, I feel like I have to explain why it'll be very quiet from now on.

We regularly review all markets we operate in and it does happen that some are closed, as you'll undoubtedly know, have you been on here for a while. Unfortunately, merenitsu's market was closed this week, so there'll be no more :0lucky:, :0lucky1: or :0lucky2: in this thread.

Merenitsu, if you're reading this, I just want to wish you all the best in your future endeavors. May luck be on your side! 🙂

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 10

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Drink Pour One Out GIF by Nas

#0Lucky! At least the competition at jokerstars still takes players from Belarus...

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

To be honest that is a touch upsetting. Some of us really did try to help and got a bit frustrated with the relentlessness of it but to be fair I think a lot of the mickey taking was from fondness, it was from me. Very sad, good luck on your journey.

• Like 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

A few words from Merenitsu:

To say goodbye or not to say goodbye.
I am very happy to be a part of this community. There were happy and sad moments. Forgive me for my whining and forcing. I hope this lifted your spirits. I don't have any resentment. That's life. Change is inevitable.
I hope that this chaos will end soon and people will live in peace and harmony.
At the moment, I have to move to another city for work. I am used to traveling and looking for new ways.
I wish you all good luck, health and love. Maybe someday fate will unite us.
Bye Bye!

• Like 17
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Its def upsetting. Just imagin playing with people all over the world, instead the market is getting smaller and smaller. Is this war related or something diffrent? Will any other markets be involved in this? I dont like it one bit.

As for our guy i wish him all the best 👍 Was looking forward to defending community title. Im sure it would be 0lucky 🤩Its no the end of the world, there are still some pokerrooms that accept players from Belarus, so until Unibet will resolve this there can be some action  💣😍

• Like 8
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Tough luck, man 😅

Wasn't enough for the RNGesus to mess your life with random poker shit, it had to counter your perseverance with a war on the backdoor goddamn. 

If you can't write anymore here , just saying that it has been beautiful, and emotional ride quite heavily these years, which is something I truly thank you for 😎

Hope you can manage things in life for good, if anything needed, little birds has a chance of carrying message 💌 😘

What a legend 🏆

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Closing markets at Belarus etc. I think very wise decision during current situations in the world.

In any sense, all the proffessionals can just move out and get abroad. And all the moneybangers who donate their salary into the market will be in a much better place without one option to do it. Since economy will lose a lot, its probably better to not gamble right now. Even tho , in reality the markets of gambling usually rather rise I guess, because of more desperate people and people are irrational mostly. Anyway, in terms of Merenitsu, it was cool to see your blog from time, and unless your gonna change anything in Poker education, its probably better for you to quit entirely. Have a nice run in life and set another goals 😉 GG man!

Message from 0lucky:

Guys, thank you all for the kind words. After poker it's been a tough 3 weeks 0lucky, but I'm not giving up. I found a job that allows me to help my parents, I really have to wait a couple of weeks to get on the first day of work. I hope you never give up, be stubborn. I will print your kind words and make frames on the wall so that they motivate me. I love you all and wish you good luck.

❤️💪

Edited by pinki
  • Like 14

• 1 month later...

Few words from 0lucky: 

Hello. Another post.

Hello everyone. I haven't written for a long time. Everything in my life is changing, recovering. I have been working for half a month now. 70% like the work. In the last 2 weeks I started to miss poker a lot. There is not enough activity for the brain. At work, the brain is not heavily loaded. I hope I will not pass the stage of degradation).

Congratulations to all the community league winners. All the best.

@cris1285Of course, I'm proud of you.)))
@GR1ZZL3R You reviewed Harry Potter and hands me some mantle.)))

I have seen many other competitions in your community, so I wish everyone good luck and peace.

• Like 8

If you're in a job that allows you to use music from earplugs for example, can recommend using intensive, non-verbal soundtracks from movies or horror gaming. Stimulates the mind in a very productive way, making anything feel interesting 🙂

Wish you well @Merenitsu

giphy.gif