Never give up!

Merenitsu

You can't win with these hands. They don't even have a chance of winning.

25 39s 56 54s q3s q4s 77 7k 89 29 510 73 j7 75 a10 89j9 57s k8 89s q3 89 3q q9 34s
710 4k 63 76 2a 37 6a 2k jq 107 7k 34 85 8qs 53 67 53 7ks k6 3js 82 83s 63 j3 45 j2 10k 27
27s 49 74 9j q3 23 88 72 38 93 3j

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

You can't win with these hands. They don't even have a chance of winning.

25 39s 56 54s q3s q4s 77 7k 89 29 510 73 j7 75 a10 89j9 57s k8 89s q3 89 3q q9 34s
710 4k 63 76 2a 37 6a 2k jq 107 7k 34 85 8qs 53 67 53 7ks k6 3js 82 83s 63 j3 45 j2 10k 27
27s 49 74 9j q3 23 88 72 38 93 3j

You forgot AA btw, can’t win with that hand either 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't play slots at all. Before Christmas, they decided to leave people without gifts. December? This month, slots do not give bonuses of 500 spins on average. They offer free spins, which in my case have no value. Today was 1 cent. 13 cents yesterday. The day before yesterday 40 cents. This is some kind of circus. Stop.
Into the poker account. I finally got aces, but at that time I quit smoking and I would have lost, but the software was scarce. I am showing 2 hands that were 10 euro ticket from the community freeroll.

In the first, everyone checks after the flop. I'm 3/4 bet, they all in I fold. The next hand for this one. I'm also 3/4, and I'm all-in too. And all for 2 hands - he just came and took all my towers. So everywhere. I'm not talking about getting flushes in my case - it is less than 15% after the flop. How can this be. I'm losing with the nuts. This is trash. I see a divine hand from above🤣

54.png

55.png

The first flop, with all spades and Q9, 3/4 should never be used, specially with 2 opponents. These boards like smallbetting,  so you can get value from worse and drawing spades. With large sizing you isolate yourself into getting only called by the nutted or very strong combos that beat you. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Estzen said:

The first flop, with all spades and Q9, 3/4 should never be used, specially with 2 opponents. These boards like smallbetting,  so you can get value from worse and drawing spades. With large sizing you isolate yourself into getting only called by the nutted or very strong combos that beat you. 

On the first board, I immediately recognized the strength of the opponents hands. Secondly, I had enough chips to play aggressively, but against the incredible luck of this player, any number of chips is meaningless

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a really nonsense justification for gambling. Your perception of opponents does not matter here much of at all. But I guess, you are always smarter than everyone else - then keep counting your 37o Q4os ... GL! 

The chip count doesnt give any licence to play -EV decisions. But I guess a person like you does think exactly the opposite - "I bet because I can right now..." GL with never being a winner. 

• Like 2

The guys in the hexapromod collect 2 full houses in a row. This is nonsense. This is trash. And should I believe in the luck of real players? Further we go, worse it becomes? I just sometimes observe the resulting combinations in a row. How much poker I play, I have never seen anything like it. And those who played in live tournaments - for them such a combination is just a rarity. My confidence is falling, of course.

Falling down, not to mention Freefalling down is easy.
What are you gonna do when the storm turbulence of life will skyrocket you at highs you didn't even believe in? A result you were perfectly in control of? No.
Whining takes a lot of time. Instead ride the lightning always when you can 😎

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Falling down, not to mention Freefalling down is easy.
What are you gonna do when the storm turbulence of life will skyrocket you at highs you didn't even believe in? A result you were perfectly in control of? No.
Whining takes a lot of time. Instead ride the lightning always when you can 😎

If what I see for the last 3 years continues, I will have to say goodbye. I see the same algorithms every year. Four card flushes fall - spring, which come out more often than my flush draws. The frequency of hitting nut combinations is off the charts.

Yeah, man 🙂 That's the barrier, alright.
YOU SEE the happenings are all there. Which they are! Or aren't? 🤔

But when the random stuff happens in the world, It's your selfimagination, that isn't there for others always, man 🦴😄
You are a brilliant player, man. Never let that shit down 🍻

Edited by Rushbie
  • Haha 3