Never give up!

Merenitsu

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Downswing over 800 tournies merely over variance? Maybe i don't.

Probably wont be happening in Unibet, but yes playng larger fields massively, you can be months down... a very long time.Thats why guys with low stress tolerance also wont make it. Tournaments are very hard and the more big fields there are the harder it gets, its sure fun to chase some big score, but then be ready for painful days ... . And thats why Unibet is unique, if played here much more stable. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

The fact that you dont do the hard work makes the diffrence, why its you whos making the deposits and while those of us who do not evaluate ourselves by 20 games are not doing those deposits

@Estzen

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

Community event, I wasnt there from the start and it doesnt matter as much because you are somehow finding that 20 games of "festival" some how prove the worthiness. Ive seen a downer, from a much better player than myself, with as long as 800 tourneys. The fact that you dont do the hard work makes the diffrence, why its you whos making the deposits and while those of us who do not evaluate ourselves by 20 games are not doing those deposits. But Well, I cannot blame you on dumping money, its your choice. Your a gambler and you like to gamble. If your community freeroll matters so much, why arent you at the top of UOS etc. 20 times came 1.5 multiplier 🙄, You lost all games . In a hexa.... You know even sats are less varience than these, I lost few days ago, almost every sat there is, but I undestand that having this run in one day, or even the next day or day after... doesnt matter in any sense when doing things right... I dont evaluate how many AA I got, bla bla bla, I dont even know how much did I got or did I miss. IT JUST DOESNT MATTER. All that matters is undestanding the knowledge about the game and having a strategy that is solid. 

You have been in this game for a long time, yet you cannot understand basics. I start to wonder how its even possible. 

This is not a fact; I openly show my balance (cash outs and deposits). It turns out that you are wrong about other things as well. It’s just an excuse that you didn’t play community tournaments to begin with. 8 tournaments with your knowledge would be enough for you to defeat me. We have a different approach to the game.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Estzen said:

Probably wont be happening in Unibet, but yes playng larger fields massively, you can be months down... a very long time.

Lots of things has and will happen, that doesn't one example is universal truth. If 800 games downswing ain't enough to question if there might something else wrong too besides variance, what is the limit then? 1600 games, 8000, broke? Lots of stories about last option too. Poker don't differ from other jobs or hobbies, you can study and train 24/7 if you wish but that ain't quarantee you will be as good as others, that is just the way it is thou we live in the world where "anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it" NO

9 hours ago, Estzen said:

.Thats why guys with low stress tolerance also wont make it

So now you know our stress levels and will to make it too? 😄

No, i'm not trying to "make it". Just playing for fun sometimes.

Is ranting just sign of low stress tolerance or could it be way to get stress out of your system? Most notorious whiner Hellmuth shouldn't have ever made it with all the ranting (thou some of it is just for show and trademark)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Most notorious whiner Hellmuth shouldn't have ever made it with all the ranting (thou some of it is just for show and trademark)

Just because a guy with Narcissitic Personality Disorder can rant and at the same time be one of the best, isnt an example for all the other much better guys or people who play have defeated much stronger fields. Or the fact that Hellmuth isnt playng the High Rollers, because he selects his games. Should I justifiy Robert Fischers paranoia and idiocracy too - because he was the best chess player in the world at one time? No. 

This 800 games, isnt some magical number that I said, its seen from a grapth from a very good player. I think its funny that people who argue are mostly guys who are recreationals, yet they still have stuff to say. Maybe thats why you are not the winner. I mean, just go and read your answers again? Just pure arrogance, yet its you whos the depositor.(Somehow still knows better) . 

9 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

It’s just an excuse that you didn’t play community tournaments to begin with. 8 tournaments with your knowledge would be enough for you to defeat me. We have a different approach to the game.

LOL, you serious? I didnt use the community prior to that, so how the heck can it be an excuse? You just are in a massive denial. Hey everyone can tell that "he has a diffrent approach". But guess what, all apporaches are not linearly diffrent cookies that just taste diffrently. Diffrent approaches are either losing apporaches or not. Exactly, we dont see much of winning from these "your approaches". So no, its not merely diffrent approach, its a losing denial which propably wont never stops, because if it would stop - it wouldnt try to justify itself like that, it would rather recognize the failings. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Estzen said:

I think its funny that people who argue are mostly guys who are recreationals, yet they still have stuff to say

So us lesser ones should just shut up and let you winners do the talking? And even if some is winning but rants, you have diagnosis of Narcissitic Personality Disorder for him just because he wins with "wrong way?" Talking about narcisssm 😄

You just can't accept, even when adviced, that this is just what merenitsu does? Plays, moans, shares stories of Cinderella, deposits, withdraws, quits playing just to return with another "bad beat" next day. Relax and let him rant 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

So us lesser ones should just shut up and let you winners do the talking? And even if some is winning but rants, you have diagnosis of Narcissitic Personality Disorder for him just because he wins with "wrong way?" Talking about narcisssm 😄

You just can't accept, even when adviced, that this is just what merenitsu does? Plays, moans, shares stories of Cinderella, deposits, withdraws, quits playing just to return with another "bad beat" next day. Relax and let him rant 😉

I have a actually studied psychology pretty indepth, so in that I actually know what Im talking about and I agree with Negreanu and many others on Hellmuths behaviour. Its not just my opinion or some grudge. 

I sure, can accept I dont have a problem with someone wanting to be bad. I have clearly said that. 

I have just tryed to point out, that with that nothing is going to change. If he wants to go down the 600k down the drain road, then always tell your a community winner and 8 games is a clear cut sample size and Hexapros should give more multipliers and we just have diffrent strategy how to deposit more. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Estzen said:

I have a actually studied psychology pretty indepth

Ok dr phil, i am sorry for questioning your and Negs diagnosis 😇

6 minutes ago, Estzen said:

If he wants to go down the 600k down the drain road

Looking at his money transfers, i don't think you have to fear for it to happen.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Livertool said:

This proves once again that I have emotions in poker. I'm not a robot. Don't tell me that poker books keep your head cool?🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, fish8one said:

Well done Sir, i must take my virtual hat off!😎

I got the “proof”😉

149348E9-0E16-495A-823C-F3F7669242FC.jpeg.ed13e6f793ca793325baf0f9e9ee7ab5.jpeg

I suggets you to take up a judicial lecture for instance and learn what proof really means, because right now it seems you have no idea what that word means. 

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

dark cave GIF

A never ending cycle.

Also I find it funny how this abyss of a blog always manages to lure in new community members, genuinely trying to give good advice and help, only to be left disenchanted...A never ending cycle indeed. 😀

• Haha 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I collected 50+ bronze tokens and decided to fight Santa. In the end, Santa got 3 quads against my one and won 70% of the hands. Once I won 5 hands in a row. There was a moment Santa won 13 times in a row. I'm just angry. It looks like Hexapro mode. A good promo in which out of 50+ tokens I could win about 150 bonus points.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

I collected 50+ bronze tokens and decided to fight Santa. In the end, Santa got 3 quads against my one and won 70% of the hands. Once I won 5 hands in a row. There was a moment Santa won 13 times in a row. I'm just angry. It looks like Hexapro mode. A good promo in which out of 50+ tokens I could win about 150 bonus points.

I had one gold token. After a series of failures with bronze tokens, I decided to test it and I ended up winning 3 hands against Santa and earning 2000 bonus points. It's a paradox, but 50+ bronze tokens brought me 0, and 1 gold brought me 20 euros. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2