Never give up!

Merenitsu

9 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

J5 105 86 510 94 38 k8 52 210 210 5q q7 96 32 55 j10 24 10a 2a 105 76 k9 25 84 j7
910 58 88 l9 q6 102 82 5a

These are my last hold'em hands.

and ? do you need a hug or smth else 😄

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Pionrjyou're relatively new here, so i'll give you advice :

Do not teach @Merenitsu , many have tried and you will only waste your time 🙂 simply he knows better beaqcuse his brain is limitless (his own words) 🤪

. I recommend you sarcasm and jokes 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pinki said:

@Pionrjyou're relatively new here, so i'll give you advice :

Do not teach @Merenitsu , many have tried and you will only waste your time 🙂 simply he knows better beaqcuse his brain is limitless (his own words) 🤪

. I recommend you sarcasm and jokes 🙂

Nah, I'm not here to teach anyone. I'm not nearly so good that I should even try. But I'm happy to talk from poker and strategys. I might learn something myself. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pionrj said:

Nah, I'm not here to teach anyone. I'm not nearly so good that I should even try. But I'm happy to talk from poker and strategys. I might learn something myself. 

this is not the place for it, here you complain, cry over a losing flip, paste in meaningless screenshots, count pointlessly the cards you got in the last 100 hands etc

• Haha 3

Was read in this post in grocery store and just started laughing out loud. No because of the beats you get. Because I feel like I've read this sentence at least ten times in the past year from your blog. 

1 hour ago, Merenitsu said:

I see no reason to play it anymore.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Was read in this post in grocery store and just started laughing out loud. No because of the beats you get. Because I feel like I've read this sentence at least ten times in the past year from your blog. 

At least someone cheered up.🤣

23 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

That's just super #0lucky. Could you post also actions in text(E. from that second hand(AJJT))? Those bet sizes looks a bit weird.

what for ? 🙂 he saw "Three of a kind" and felt as a god. Of course the format of the game does not matter. With aa-jj in hand,  the other cards are irrelevant - he treats them like premium hands in holdem 🙂

he will not tell you how he bid in the last hand, the final result matters to him🤪

The problem with merenitsu is one: he hasn't learned to play automatically and in "play it cool and have fun" mode.He is drilling a hole in his brain pasting these screenshots.🤠

Edited by pinki

2 minutes ago, pinki said:

what for ? 🙂 he saw "Three of a kind" and felt as a god. Of course the format of the game does not matter. With aa-jj in hand,  the other cards are irrelevant - he treats them like premium hands in holdem 🙂

he will not tell you how he bid in the last hand, the final result matters to him🤪

Well, that first "pot" bet is not exactly wrong. I would like to know what happened after that and when were they all-in. 

And to be honest, I don't it's not wrong to busto there. Maybe he will tell us how the betting went down. 

@Samba Might have more experience tho from Unibet playerpool. But drawing to nuts still on turn with second set + A blocker is not a fold in my game at least. Maybe take easy with betting yourself after turn. And try to check it to showdown. 

yeap he had many outs (to beat straight if it will come) and nice board on the flop, but still its omaha,  - I'd probably risk on the flop too,  but without cry after lost 😄 

18 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Well, that first "pot" bet is not exactly wrong. I would like to know what happened after that and when were they all-in. 

And to be honest, I don't it's not wrong to busto there. Maybe he will tell us how the betting went down. 

@Samba Might have more experience tho from Unibet playerpool. But drawing to nuts still on turn with second set + A blocker is not a fold in my game at least. Maybe take easy with betting yourself after turn. And try to check it to showdown. 

After the turn I checked and he maxed. The first hand showed that he moved all in with 2 pair after the flop. This speaks of aggression, therefore, in this hand he could have anything.