Never give up!

Merenitsu

1 minute ago, Merenitsu said:

@cris1285 Isn't that rubbish?

26.png

Im the master of disaster at omaha, but i think its ok to stay in the pot w a top pair. On turn villain has a nice str draw, of course he is still in the pot. Lucky river for him, but its not that you had a superstrong hand anyway. 

You should see my (real) bad beats during this terrible week, i dont know what would you do, run out of the world?

@Merenitsu It blows my mind that you keep choosing to play these high variance (HexaPro, PLO, Banzai, etc.) variants of poker when you don't have the mindset or the bankroll to ride the roller coaster. I'm gonna say it again, even if you are a winner it is inevitable that you will experience variance. 🙄

^ Reality Check!

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 4

Maybe you should look up some basic PLO strategy or try to find some videos on youtube of people explaining basics or playing live as I'm sure there will be some decent free videos out there if you look out for it. Sometimes you can be running bad but it can also make you play even worse so it could be good to hit the reset button and start with the basics of the game again. Also the lower you play the more 'bad beats' you will get as more players play marginal hands and call more with these hands when and where they shouldn't. But that's also how you make money in the long run.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, psrquack said:

I'm really curious how do you play boards when you ahve pocket aces and flop didn't match. Agressive raise/betpot? Calling everything and hoping for gaining the necessary cards? CC and river raise/reraise?

@psrquack

Probably because the main pot was preflop. Or you have to wait for the nuts on the flop and then lose on the river. That's why I play preflop. Or  I can wait for my river. which will strengthen my hand, but which will not come. There are many options. The truth is that a preflop hand with 60-75% should win 60-75%. Not a percentage less, not a percentage more. 😀

@P0kerM0nk

I can tell you about the strategies myself. 😀

Day 1 01.09.2021

Yesterday I drank alcohol for the first time in 2 weeks and immediately won a ticket to the freeroll. Magic. It was a terrible game on my part. But when you don't expect to win, you always win.

Got €250 Autumn Freeroll ticket from https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/autumn-freeroll-series
Got €10 Twitch Cash Ticket from https://www.twitch.tv/valueheavy
Got €4.99 from Twitch Cash Ticket
Got 150 BP for 8500 CP
Got 500 Exclusive Hexapro flip ticket

€10 NL - € 5.01
€10 NL + € 9.95

17:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
18:00 -> Buy-in: €1 -> Heavy Value (Hosted by ValueHeavy) €50 added -> Won: €4.05 + €10 Twitch Cash Ticket
18:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
22:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 250 Autumn Freeroll -> Won: €0.69 + 2.500 Autumn Freeroll Final
03:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 600 Hexapro Bash Flip -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €0
      -> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €1.5

Ending Bankroll: €33.52 (  + €3.52)  + 8655CP + 229 BP + €23 in  Unibet Open Tickets  + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 Mission Special Ticket! 

• Like 1

Day 2 02.09.2021

Got €250 Autumn Freeroll ticket from https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/autumn-freeroll-series
Got 500 Exclusive Hexapro flip ticket from https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro-bash
Placed a € 10 bet to get a ticket to the Betting freeroll
Got  Betting Freeroll Ticket! for bet €10

Slots - €1
Bets + €0.60
€10 NL + €0.10

21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Betting Freeroll -> Won: €2.07
22:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 250 Autumn Freeroll -> Won: €0
03:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 600 Hexapro Bash Flip -> Won: €0

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €3

-> Buy-in: €1 -> €1 Hexapro -> Won: €10

Ending Bankroll: €39.69 (  + €6.17)  + 8853CP + 239 BP + €23 in  Unibet Open Tickets  + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 Mission Special Ticket!  + €20.05 Twitch Cash Ticket

• Like 1

Day 3 03.09.2021

Got 500 Exclusive Hexapro flip ticket from https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro-bash
Got €4.93 from Twitch Cash Ticket

Slots - €1
€10 NL - €3.77
€10 PL - €11.35

21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
22:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 250 Autumn Freeroll -> Won: €0
03:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> 600 Hexapro Bash Flip -> Won: €0.81 + €5 Hexapro Ticket!

Ending Bankroll: €35.93 (  - €3.76)  + 9210CP + 249 BP + €21 in  Unibet Open Tickets  + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 Mission Special Ticket!  + 2.500 Autumn Freeroll Final Ticket! + €5 Hexapro Ticket!

• Like 2

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

You know what? I endured this for a long time. But this is no longer a joke, even though I am a stand-up. why, because of my country, I should be disadvantaged. Why? You say "for the players" and then "business" and "market". Where is the logic? Is it my fault that I live in my country? Tell me what to do? Or your discussions boil down to depriving 5 people of the september mission. I love you, no doubt about it. But you tell me - "
I do not love you. OK

Edited by Merenitsu
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

You know what? I endured this for a long time. But this is no longer a joke, even though I am a stand-up. why, because of my country, I should be disadvantaged. Why? You say "for the players" and then "business" and "market". Where is the logic? Is it my fault that I live in my country? Tell me what to do? Or your discussions boil down to depriving 5 people of the september mission. I love you, no doubt about it. But you tell me - "
I do not love you. OK

@Merenitsuit's not really funny, have you ever wondered what you are writing? you are looking for the fault of your failures in a hundred places. you ignore all the advice from many kind people.
It's not even about failures, but all these examples - it really looks bad. I will not even mention here about accepting the variance/numbers in poker - especially for these stakes, because you know better and that's it;) 
Have you ever thought about giving yourself a break? Go to normal work - any work,  physical work would be great- to refresh your mind. 
Please explain to me how an employee of the company is supposed to answer these few sentences? Because for some reason you mentioned Stubbe and Andy - maybe it's the fault of the percentages in the blood, I don't know.

Edited by pinki
  • Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

1 hour ago, pinki said:

@Merenitsuit's not really funny, have you ever wondered what you are writing? you are looking for the fault of your failures in a hundred places. you ignore all the advice from many kind people.
It's not even about failures, but all these examples - it really looks bad. I will not even mention here about accepting the variance/numbers in poker - especially for these stakes, because you know better and that's it;) 
Have you ever thought about giving yourself a break? Go to normal work - any work,  physical work would be great- to refresh your mind. 
Please explain to me how an employee of the company is supposed to answer these few sentences? Because for some reason you mentioned Stubbe and Andy - maybe it's the fault of the percentages in the blood, I don't know.

I assume he complains about the regulations in his country. Probably cant participate in promotions and so on. But never know w Mere 😀

• Like 2

I think I just understood Merenitsu's strategy. I was too foolish to estimate the brilliance and simplicity. (not joking). If you have cards winning 70% preflop then you should go allin preflop against 1 villain no matter what villain have. If the 70% winning chance is correct (as Stubbe said why would company fool us about winning percentage), then you will gain profit in long term. The only thing you need a villain who has similar stack to you and able to go allin preflop.