Never give up!

Merenitsu

Today my plans collapsed. The reason was the 7th qualifier lost in a row. The guys do all-in with trash and collect full houses. How is this possible so often - the question is not for me.

I felt indignation and went as usual to Omaha, which just finished me off. all-in was after the turn

14.png

15.png

16.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

@MerenitsuDid you loose your whole bankroll? 7 qualifiers lost in a row is not even a awful streak in MTT-poker. 

@Pionrj

It's not how many tournaments I've lost. And how they were lost. I can be pissed off by one hand. Until I learned to fight it

In fact, I have not lost anything. From 50 cents was able to rise to 8 euros on the 3 table in Omaha. But I broke my own rules. At the moment I am very bad about bad pitta.
A bit of numerology. I finished 13th in 2 bounty tournaments. Magic?

Since I am a fan of poker, look from a medical point of view. At the expense of alcohol. For 2 weeks I drank  beer a couple of times. I did not notice any influence on the game. I would say the opposite. Helps to relax and quickly forget a bad table. Maybe alcohol has a different effect on everyone.

And the opinion of those who like to play in the company of other drinks is interesting. Is it positive or negative for the game?😀

@Merenitsu If you know at the tables what is the right move and still chose to do the wrong one, you have a mindset leak and need to fix it. Also, the fact you are always under rolled doesn't help. Maybe you heard the quote "jack of all trades master of none" you now are all over the place. You need a "money tree" aka a variant where you can make a regular profit for example you beat NL4 or PL4 cash games for 6bb/100 or more you can then explore other variants so far you can respect brm. At this point, you are in a loop doing the same thing over and over and expecting another outcome. I feel like you need to take some time off and really reflect on what do you want from the game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

@Merenitsu If you know at the tables what is the right move and still chose to do the wrong one, you have a mindset leak and need to fix it. Also, the fact you are always under rolled doesn't help. Maybe you heard the quote "jack of all trades master of none" you now are all over the place. You need a "money tree" aka a variant where you can make a regular profit for example you beat NL4 or PL4 cash games for 6bb/100 or more you can then explore other variants so far you can respect brm. At this point, you are in a loop doing the same thing over and over and expecting another outcome. I feel like you need to take some time off and really reflect on what do you want from the game.

@FreedoM If you imagine that poker is football. The footballer definitely needs rest. This is usually a vacation. But if he doesn't play for a long time, he loses shape. This year I had 3 weeks of vacation.😀

15 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

giphy.gif

Live a life you don’t need a vacation from!

I think of poker as a sport. Therefore, I think every athlete must comply. There are many leagues in the italian championship. Let's say I'm in the very last one. I'm comfortable in this league. Because I believe that an excess of money harms every person, especially in my country.

Day 7 07.08.2021

Slots            - €1

Day 8 08.08.2021

Slots            - €1

17:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
20:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
20:15 -> Buy-in: €0.50 ->  €40 Space Madness Bounty  -> Won: €0.25 + €1.02 in bounty
21:00 -> Buy-in: €4 -> €500 Summer Game 6-max Turbo PKO-> Won: €0
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €4 Unibet Open Ticket!
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €4 Unibet Open Ticket!

Day 9 09.08.2021

Slots            - €1

12:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €75 Falling Star Bounty  -> Won: €6.31 + €2.20 in bounty
13:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
13:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €100 Omaha Shooting Star Bounty  ->  Won: €0
14:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
15:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
20:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
21:00 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> €500 Betting Freeroll-> Won: €5.16
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
21:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0

Day 10 10.08.2021

Slots            - €1
4 PL             + €4.23

07:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €50 Omaha Shooting Star Bounty  ->  Won: €0
12:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
12:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €75 Falling Star Bounty -> Won: €0
13:05 -> Buy-in: Ticket! -> Qualifier to Unibet Open €4 5 TIX -> Won: €0
13:45 -> Buy-in: €2 -> €100 Omaha Shooting Star Bounty  ->  Won: €0 + €0.68 in bounty

Ending Bankroll: €20.00  + 6287CP + 109 BP + €30 in  Unibet Open Tickets  + €1000 Mission Special Ticket! + €3000 Mission Special Ticket! 

4 all in in Omaha. lost 8 euros. I'm just furious with this software. Dispersion? I have been losing for 2 years. How long does it take for me to win with a strong hand after the flop? It's just incredible. the turn and river are against me every time. How can this be a thousand times over?

• Confused 1

Maybe it is still somewhat related to your strategy:

image.jpeg.1ef6ed845e41ab98812e7daacea793b9.jpeg

On 8/10/2021 at 12:13 PM, Merenitsu said:

finished me off

+ stop talking about "end" when there always seems to be a light at the end of tunnel and you post tomorrow another post about shipping 100eur from some Bounty madness 🤑 ... just keep em crushing! 🤠

• Like 3

On 8/10/2021 at 2:47 PM, Merenitsu said:

In fact, I have not lost anything. From 50 cents was able to rise to 8 euros on the 3 table in Omaha.

3 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

I have been losing for 2 years.

I. AM. REALLY. CONFUSED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

Strange that I played against you at least at the 2 PLO4 today early morning 🤔 ... with "entire" you probably mean 2 or even 3 BI than ? 😂

Poker helps me to take my mind off the pain, at least a little. Pain relievers help, but not 100%. This week was so bad that some challenges and goals were lost. Thought to come in for 5 minutes, but I saw you, I decided to stay and watch your game in Omaha. You think this is a good hand. if you want a raise?

17.png

Each hand can be good for a raise if it gives you money at the end ... I'm not playing Omaha (nor Hold'em) for living, so sometimes I throw all kind of hands IN. I was down quite lot today so that 4c do not matter at the end 🙂 Neither I was not put press raise until all-in strategy -> no big damage to the roll ... See me/you next time this month 🙂

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

Each hand can be good for a raise if it gives you money at the end ... I'm not playing Omaha (nor Hold'em) for living, so sometimes I throw all kind of hands IN. I was down quite lot today so that 4c do not matter at the end 🙂 Neither I was not put press raise until all-in strategy -> no big damage to the roll ... See me/you next time this month 🙂

@MadAdo You asked about balance. I made a minimal deposit to lose.😀

I've been doing some thinking lately and this "where do you see yourself in a year from now, poker wise?" question popped up in my mind. For me is one of two ways that can go, either I will play now and again essentially almost quitting, or I will double down and put the work to climb in stakes, since where I'm now isn't really satisfying. This blog among other things made me realize it's a waste of time to not try hard enough. @Merenitsu So what about you?

Edited by FreedoM

12 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

I've been doing some thinking lately and this "where do you see yourself in a year from now, poker wise?" question popped up in my mind. For me is one of two ways that can go, either I will play now and again essentially almost quitting, or I will double down and put the work to climb in stakes, since where I'm now isn't really satisfying. This blog among other things made me realize it's a waste of time to not try hard enough. @Merenitsu So what about you?

@FreedoM

How can I tell what will happen in a year if events change every week. These events have more negative than positive consequences. 5 years ago when I came here for the first time I played from time to time. I could lose 100 euros in one evening. After 5 years, I had a sense of balance, but the insight disappeared. Remember how much I negative in twitch chats, now there is much less anger towards the game. At the moment, everything is uncertain, after the introduction of the law in my country, which puts a spoke in the wheels of all bookmakers and poker rooms. But everything can change and the conditions for the game will improve. Therefore, at the moment I cannot answer your question. Everything is too shaky

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@FreedoM

How can I tell what will happen in a year if events change every week. These events have more negative than positive consequences. 5 years ago when I came here for the first time I played from time to time. I could lose 100 euros in one evening. After 5 years, I had a sense of balance, but the insight disappeared. Remember how much I negative in twitch chats, now there is much less anger towards the game. At the moment, everything is uncertain, after the introduction of the law in my country, which puts a spoke in the wheels of all bookmakers and poker rooms. But everything can change and the conditions for the game will improve. Therefore, at the moment I cannot answer your question. Everything is too shaky

Yep, living in Belorussia and planning ahead of time doesnt really fit in one sentence... Not in gambling, but not even in everydays life...

• Sad 2