Team Collector Missions

penguin50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The daily flip tourney still sucks, didnt win a single cent, but the weekly one is sweet. Im supernova virgin, so kind of excited hehe 😃 (so bad that when i had to leave the table, it didnt show what and how much i won, just the place where i finished, so i need to cut myself to brag :laugh:)

414898749_ScreenShot2018-05-25at23_43_01.png.e3dc8f304abdcbf8b07128fc31fe86e9.png906816969_ScreenShot2018-05-25at23_43_09.png.26471b7493aeb31efd8fb87237abc246.png

Brazil 300 flops at 10NL :waterfall:  Don`t know if i can afford this one.

I have played 3 hours on 3 tables only playing premium hands and seen a total of 37 flops with a total loss of 3 euro, On that scale i have to multi play 3 tables for 24 hours with a loss of 24 euro. 

You can-not limp in any pot as it will be raised on all the tables i end up sitting on.

When is the best time to play cash to try and get the players who just want to see flops for this mission?

I do not like playing cash tables as you can lose a lot of funds, I prefer the set buy in`s 1 and 2 and 4 Euro`s as the chips don`t count as real cash and if you lose them all you only lose the buy in.

@cris1285 wrote:

The daily flip tourney still sucks, didnt win a single cent, but the weekly one is sweet. Im supernova virgin, so kind of excited hehe 😃 (so bad that when i had to leave the table, it didnt show what and how much i won, just the place where i finished, so i need to cut myself to brag :laugh:)

860059170_ScreenShot2018-05-25at23_43_01.png.95bcfdc52870911783db13512d938b36.png336689243_ScreenShot2018-05-25at23_43_09.png.e417ae89b9142420af82fee2128c4402.png

Had so much hope for this. Enormous stack without any allins, just good playin i guess, then fookin AA spot and ofcourse more than double down against AJ and 66, one hit street second one set. Then disgusting :waterfall: AK<K10 and finally close to the bubble with 4BB went with tears allin with AJ on early position and ofcourse someone woke the fook up with AQ. GG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@penguin50 wrote:

Brazil 300 flops at 10NL :waterfall:  Don`t know if i can afford this one.

I have played 3 hours on 3 tables only playing premium hands and seen a total of 37 flops with a total loss of 3 euro, On that scale i have to multi play 3 tables for 24 hours with a loss of 24 euro.

Obviously, it’s going ot take ages when you play nothing but premiums. If I would play that tight I would just fire up as many tables as possible. Since you’re mainly clicking the Fold button you can play more tables because there are less decisions to make. Alternatively, you could look up reasonable opening ranges and learn to play accordingly. Cashgames can be fun, but I’m not surprised it’s freaking tedious when playing TT+, AQ+ only.

I don`t like to fail but i think i need to give up on Brazil, Just lost 10 euro with my all in AA pre flop busted by Q7??? and my KK all in pre flop Busted by AK (which at leased he had a hand).  Flops seen now = 75

Has any one done Brazil who is a micro player yet, and did you lose cash.

I know i play very tight on this cash game and players will take advantage of this.

download.jpg.c70b5322c307fa5475a69ed08b2036eb.jpg

@penguin50 wrote:

I know i play very tight on this cash game and players will take advantage of this.

I don’t know how good NL10 regs are but I would destroy you if you play that tight vs. me. I would 3-bet extremely tight with no bluffs included since your opening range is always strong. I would try to hit sets with any pair all the time to get it all-in vs. your always strong range of hands. In general, I would never raise as a bluff since you are unlikely to ever bluff. Additionally, I’m going to attack you relentlessly with close to any two cards when you are in the BB.

So it’s not just that players will take advantage of you. If they are any good, they will make the game unplayable for you. And it won’t even be hard. That’s one of the reasons why you see strong players raise with weak hands sometimes – to be harder to play against. So the opponent with AA doesn’t know if he should slowplay to keep your bluffs in or raise to not loose value against hands like AK. And if he slowplays, how likely is the opponent to barrel, what kind of player is he? Etc. That’s poker! You’re playing Comparing Cards, and since there is rake involved you will loose in the long-term.

Not trying to be harsh, just giving you my honest opinion. Good luck at the tables!

Done w Neymar & co.

I see more players limping than usual, obviously they are there only for the mission, but there are some who doesnt have idea what omaha is. So isnt that bad. Was up +22 euros, than lost every straight, flush, fullhouse against a better one, was down -2, but at the end in total i earned more than 4 euros 👍 Next please!

@GamesDean wrote:

@penguin50 wrote:

I don’t know how good NL10 regs are but I would destroy you if you play that tight vs. me. I would 3-bet extremely tight with no bluffs included since your opening range is always strong. I would try to hit sets with any pair all the time to get it all-in vs. your always strong range of hands. In general, I would never raise as a bluff since you are unlikely to ever bluff. Additionally, I’m going to attack you relentlessly with close to any two cards when you are in the BB.

So it’s not just that players will take advantage of you. If they are any good, they will make the game unplayable for you. And it won’t even be hard. That’s one of the reasons why you see strong players raise with weak hands sometimes – to be harder to play against. So the opponent with AA doesn’t know if he should slowplay to keep your bluffs in or raise to not loose value against hands like AK. And if he slowplays, how likely is the opponent to barrel, what kind of player is he? Etc. That’s poker! You’re playing Comparing Cards, and since there is rake involved you will loose in the long-term.

Not trying to be harsh, just giving you my honest opinion. Good luck at the tables!

Ok thanks for the advice

I am gonna change my avatar and play a bit more aggressive and see how it goes.Ready-Set-Learn-Try-Try-Again-ready-set-learn-17627722-290-400.jpg.a4fdee8da5562248a03191f66675e0b7.jpg

@penguin50 wrote:

I don`t like to fail but i think i need to give up on Brazil, Just lost 10 euro with my all in AA pre flop busted by Q7??? and my KK all in pre flop Busted by AK (which at leased he had a hand).  Flops seen now = 75

Has any one done Brazil who is a micro player yet, and did you lose cash.

download.jpg.30ff449a5611c5ae686e898b43e2e407.jpg

Done it🆒   back on track to do all 32 now

Cost about 20 euro to do, so stay off the cash tables now and just play my tourneys

Brazil better win the world cup now😏

office-cavemen-prehistoric-quitter-perseverance-persevere-mdbn408_low.jpg.061e958d3c0b5e925d76f101c656b09e.jpgwantitbadenough.jpg.83611f3ac06b4ee0631066d8cbb1ad66.jpg

Yes bro, i dont wonder you lost with that cards, this site is big crap. Yesterday i lost 2 hands with KK and AA both against JJ, only 2 hands i went all-in preflop. In first case other player got straight on turn and to be bigger fun i got 3rd king on river, and in second case other player got jack on river. So this site is biggest ❤️♥️❤️ i've ever seen

You need to be aggresive in NL 10 , and playing only for the mission to see the flop cheap will not work .   

Either you play to win + €50 or be prepared to lose €50 .   If not just don't do the mission , after all its just a 10k freeroll and if you finish early there you will lose again. 

I really think that in flips there should be diffrent prize structure. 20 places with 10e or 40places with 5e is the way to do it. I just think that winning 0.64e is not winning....:waterfall:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@startelver wrote:

You need to be aggresive in NL 10 , and playing only for the mission to see the flop cheap will not work .   

Either you play to win + €50 or be prepared to lose €50 .   If not just don't do the mission , after all its just a 10k freeroll and if you finish early there you will lose again. 

I did do better the 3rd time trying NL10 after advice to play more aggresive which i did.

You don`t just get the 10k freeroll for doing it.

You also get a flip ticket and if Brazil wins the world cup and you have done the challange then you are put in a raffle for some large prizes.

I do want to do all the 32 challenges and now have a better understanding of how to play NL10, which i am sure there will be more to come, Germany,England.

Still don`t like playing cash games but now i have set my mind to do all 32 challenges i will just have to try them.

That's the idea @penguin50 to get people trying the different games which they wouldn't play normally, it' makes for more variety, I'm not a great mtt fan but playing the nano series. Two and a half hours play, out of both with JJ, two and a half hours lost imo.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Seems they don't think much of Sweden's chance, pick them up at same time as collecting Germany, Buy one, Get one Free. :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived