Team Collector Missions

penguin50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Group C  (Happy)

France.  While i do not like PLO i will play as you can get it in the low stakes, You will also get Australia with 200 flops to see AA.

Denmark is easy and you will get Peru if you win the SNG.

All Group C can be done in a few hours.

150 flops to go in omaha and we are done again for this week , i knew they really wanted to bully me with PLO esp cause i have no clue what im doing there ,the other missions i play all the time so that wasn thard 

@Casthaneda wrote:

@EatMoreNaga I did my aces mission on plo4. They should count, sounds like a bug, but if you play through the 200 flopps you will get aces again which will hopefully count. 

There seems to be a quite long delay before getting credited for the aces on PLO, took me about 10 minutes or so .... 

So be patient if you don't immediately get the ticket after having the aces...

Group D

No PLO. whoop whoop

I don`t normally play cash tables but this group is quite cheap to get Croatia and Iceland.😀

I  play sit and go, even though you need 16 at a cost of 16 euro to get Argentina I would play them anyways.

I also play MTT and place in some of them so Nigeria is easy for me.

I have 13 teams up to now and hope to get all 32.  

12 flips done with a profit of 28 cents😃

This group is my favorite to do up to now, but i am expecting the dreaded PLO in Group E

Good luck playing yours.👍

I would not be opposed to every week PLO mission. Make it 50 flops 20 flops, for Brazil 2k flops (just joking). More than 100 people was really nice. Now we are back to 30. Some ongoin mission for plo would do wonders.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived