Team Collector Missions

penguin50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Boby You don't see the big picture, there are more rewards than tickets to flips and 10k mtts, there is a raffle at the end that gives a lot of stuff. In my opinion they are worth it. If you have a small br play whats accessible don't go broke for that 10k ticket, that's not worth it.

Even though my BR doesn't agree, I really like the fact that the rewards are harder for countries with lower odds.

As long as they don't raise the stakes, I think this is a fair deal. (10NL is still reachable even if your BR is a bit smaller. But 25 and up are a bit too crazy imo. Same goes for MTT's. They can let us play 10 euro BI's (which I won't make), but making some team be 25 euro +, that would be too crazy.)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I think I'm agreeing with most of you, stands to reason the more favoured teams are going to be harder missions, but I don't think (hope) that Unibet are going to push

it's loyal band of followers into e25 buy ins. I'll just take these one at a time, easiest first, and see how it goes. The rewards certainly look worth it. :cash:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I think i am gonna have to miss Spain:dissatisfied:

Had a go at it but you can-not limp in to see a flop, most hands are raised.

It will allready cost 20 euro minimum to see 200 flops if no one raises so with the raises it could cost double/trebble or even more.

Shame because i like to do all the challanges on unibet, it adds a little bit more to the game of poker.

I am just not comfortable playing the bigger stakes:scared:

@penguin50 wrote:

It will allready cost 20 euro minimum to see 200 flops if no one raises so with the raises it could cost double/trebble or even more.

Shame because i like to do all the challanges on unibet, it adds a little bit more to the game of poker.

3f78d2d73acbdf160f4080bbb9544e87.jpg.3127ae8b2538cba79d635a511cc3a39d.jpg

are you a penguin or a chicken 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@penguin50 wrote:

3f78d2d73acbdf160f4080bbb9544e87.jpg.d8ee584d3cbf7cc7c26e72ec4d6c98fa.jpg

are you a penguin or a chicken 🤣

Will we all can-not be like you.4e8bc8255148a_225455n.jpg.f3fc887fde59d5721e963f87eeea84ee.jpg

@penguin50 wrote:

Well – you don’t have to loose money to see 200 flops. You could actually try to see flops and win some of the hands. That’s how cashgames work.

I can see that the requirements are somewhat high for casual players but you have 7 days to see ~ 30 flops a day. That’s definitely doable!

Ok I have done spain

Was not comfortable playing them   3 tables at the same time for 6-7 hours only playing premium hands. I lost 12 euro doing this after losing my AA shoves twice. I hope there are no more higher stake cash games in the next groups.

I will get back to my comfortable mmt games where there is a set price to play them

Good Luck to the rest of you getting Spain, Hope you run better than i did.

As a guy who knows football 😏 let me tell you that i dont see Spain as a World Champions. Not because they lack the talent for it, but because Lopetegui will insist on playing past it Iniesta. With Isco on his place they have a shot but with Iniesta's farewell with Barca i dont see Loptetegui as a man who would lose him on the bench. They look very promising in attack with false 9 in Aspas, but with Morata/Costa attack seem much worse (they look even better with Rodrigo), like they have problems with connecting midfield and attack. Theres that. Hope for people unable to finish this mission 👍

On other hand other favourites will have similarly tough missions ;)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@penguin50 wrote:

Ok I have done spain

Was not comfortable playing them   3 tables at the same time for 6-7 hours only playing premium hands. I lost 12 euro doing this after losing my AA shoves twice. I hope there are no more higher stake cash games in the next groups.

I will get back to my comfortable mmt games where there is a set price to play them

Good Luck to the rest of you getting Spain, Hope you run better than i did.

im a little bit afraid that week after week it gonne be more difficult lets just pray next week isnt a 500 flop mission , and i really hope theres no PLO in it , or that they at least give us a choice between NL and PLO

@penguin50 wrote:

they did raise every hand ,but i played this nite and it was like they all gone for the 200 flops so there was really no action at my table but i made hugh profit at the end of the nite  ,had a very good run but then really very good, think you just had bad cards at a bad time, so sorry you made a loss but you will catch that up at the mtt's very soon ,play some bounty mtt and you get your money back , just not from me if you dont mind,good luck

@jerry wrote:

As a guy who knows football 😏 let me tell you that i dont see Spain as a World Champions. Not because they lack the talent for it, but because Lopetegui will insist on playing past it Iniesta. With Isco on his place they have a shot but with Iniesta's farewell with Barca i dont see Loptetegui as a man who would lose him on the bench. They look very promising in attack with false 9 in Aspas, but with Morata/Costa attack seem much worse (they look even better with Rodrigo), like they have problems with connecting midfield and attack. Theres that. Hope for people unable to finish this mission 👍

On other hand other favourites will have similarly tough missions ;)

I know diddy scwat about football

So who do you predict will win so i can try and clear that team.

Players are so exhausted that i dont exclude some strange champion (Belgium, Portugal,Columbia) but all in all the champions should be found in Brazil/Argentina/Germany/France and Spain. My favourite are Brazil with Neymar not affected with long season (he can replicate what Ronaldo did in 2002WC where all season he was treating injury). Argentine have at last some good coach but he is too much messing with the squad and i dont know if he find the right one in time (with Messi he can experiment in group stage though). Germany have similar problems like Spain with underperforming Oezil and lack of options in attack (will Wagner be enough?). France is stacked but Deschamp like Sampaoli dont know what to do with this and playing with Giroud no matter how good he is in national team will never bring them WC win. There will be no clear title winner, 95% of chance team that win it will win one or two penalty shootouts.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@GamesDean wrote:

@penguin50 wrote:

Well – you don’t have to loose money to see 200 flops. You could actually try to see flops and win some of the hands. That’s how cashgames work.

I can see that the requirements are somewhat high for casual players but you have 7 days to see ~ 30 flops a day. That’s definitely doable!

Nice bit of sarcasm there @GamesDean, but I don't think it's time or the number of flops at issue with a lot of the guys here, if they're not used to PLO then it's going to cost them to learn, it did me when I got  e10 ticket in the monthly mission for PLO, but now I love it and only play NLHE in tourneys. There will be challenges I'm not comfortable with,( bounty hunting for one) but it does increase the variety. Best of luck all. ❤️

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Well, you are not forced to do it,they wont cut off one of your fingers if you dont do it.

Its a reward for loyal players. 

Last time the hard one required to ko an opponent.

Personally i like the one with 200 flops.Its much more handy and you have the certainty of doing it.

I found myself playing several tourneys without getting any bounty.After several tries i did the challenge and ended up not playing that 10k tourney.

Today i did all 4 and i found it  pretty easy.I had some free time so i  played  cash games and meanwhile sngs/mtt qualifier.

The difference is that i didnt had to search/wait/plan my routine around the next bounty tournament in schedule,and i liked it :).

@JokerJames95@Messwithme have it right, the prizes on offer make it worth putting in the effort, you're not going to get the chance to win packages for seeing 20 flops and changing your id, it may cost you extra money, but then again you may win some. It's called a freeroll, but you have to decide how much you're prepared to pay to get in it. GL all. So far I'm liking it. 😃

200 flops seen, lost e8 overall, 2 bad beats last session, not to worry, I'm in for Sunday night ,gl all. 🆗👍:cash:

@startelver wrote:

Halfway through 200 flops and I'm up a few euros I think . Boring , I hate CG but anything for playing a decent freeroll.  

Dont say anything, you will give Unibet ideas 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived