Team Collector Missions

penguin50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those were sweet freerolls, really one of the best i ever played. I miss them... Managed to FT one of them, so i know it took quite long. Too long for a cash game player, and just simply not worth (in money and time too) for a high stake cash game player. And also being held on sunday, cant expect everybody to play it. For me 1400 seems absolutely realistic.

Can someone confirm here when they have sent the confirmation mails to winners?

One alias looked really familiar but I'm not totally sure still if that was me. Would be nice to know when to expect mail (or draw a conclusion that I didn't win :D )

I am not complaining/contesting the results or something.

But ffs,is there any reasonable explanation why they didnt made a flip tournament  for those who had france?

They had those flip tournamets in the lobby for anything,why didnt they use the same sistem?

@penguin50 This is the replay that shows the list of winners https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286594074?t=03h41m05s

And this is the replay for the entire scuffed 50k raffle show :Laugh: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286594074?t=03h22m10s

@Messwithme Because just a flip tournament would be super boring and anticlimactic for a raffle like this. Last time they did a huge raffle they put on a big production with actors and everything. This time it was really low budget but it does produce some content based on the raffle that they might be able to use for promotional purposes maybe. Also it's kida fun :Cheeky: . Personally if I were them I would also publish the entire list right after the raffle, but yeah, people with normie job schedules, they normies :Smirk:

From a trust perspective, I think it would be much better with a flip tournament where you actually see the results. If they want to use it for promotional purposes,just make qualifiers for the last flip and then broadcast it on twitch. If possible make the deal a bit slower, and run some commentary. I think this beats @DaVitsche reading the results from a list :)

@ItsOutThere wrote:

Hi Kris

I am very happy to have won 7500 bonus point in this promotion. Sorry if this is a noob question but how do I turn them into MTT tickets? 

Thanks

Just go to your profile in client, and click the bonus shop -bar. Choose from whatever games and tickets you'd like to play.

Congrats, btw 😃

bonusshop.PNG.cd98507a9d0122ffc463770ef2265904.PNG

I kinda want to apologize to you guys for the way it went down. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Unibet doing the picks before the stream was per my request though, since last time I saw random.org used for large lists something went wrong (also learned that it was a human error back then)

Archived