Team Collector Missions

penguin50

I really don't like this promo. Too  hard to get 3/400 flops at NL10. It's too exclusive. 

For low stakes players like me it's just not going to happen. 

Also a flip is a terrible prize. I don't want to play a lottery, I want to play poker, at a low level on an inclusive website. Is that not what Unibet poker is supposed to be?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

400 flops – done. Took me about 7 hours playing 4 tables NL100 – the first 5 hours were pretty rough, lost almost 600€ at one point, ended the session being down 60€, so that’s quite a success. Tough challenge for most players though – I’m more of an aggro player and it still took me 7 hours with 4 tables. If you only play 1 table, it could easily take 30+ hours if you are not that active.

But, given that I made it, I really hope that Germany wins now, so my raffle chances are as high as possible! :laugh:

10000 team collector

went all in with KK caled by TitsPlease and he hit 3 of a kind 1010,low pairs always wins against higher pairs.realy frustrating cause this king of hands realy breaks your confidence especially with bingo players 😠

636363.thumb.png.94509109c154ae35624ffa16d4a3e225.png

@Thurddzz wrote:

@Nestabearwhen you click on the ' SHIRT ' icon it will tell you how to unlock it and once you did it, the SHIRT will be highlighted. Any teams you didn't unlock during that week , the icon will turn gray.

Hiya @Thurddzz...thanx for the feed back, but i wasn't clear enough on my question. I want to know how to see which teams I've unlocked so far in total. I'm up to speed to see which teams you've unlocked in a week... I want to see all the teams I've unlocked so far for the whole competition

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Brazil   done now:happy:

I found NL10 tables very aggressive, I think the regular players are taking advantage of the new players who are trying to clear Brazil.

So I then try`ed PLO10 and found you have a better chance of seeing flops with it being a pot limit bet`s, and if you have a good draw on the flop your opponent cannot go all in to push you off it.

So if you are struggling to clear Brazil on NL10 then maby give PLO10 a shot.

1817468752_download(1).jpg.ca21fbebfa012df92260a303b44d1a37.jpg

If you REALLY try PLO you'll get to like it, just don't overvalue hands, I've written my rules somewhere but can't find them now, but there's really only one to remember.

If there is a better hand than yours possible out there then someone WILL have it.🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I made a mistake, i started to clear Belgium with PLO4 instead of PLO10. 😠 It is a pathetic freeroll level with clowns, i should continue on the 10.

England`s chance to lift the World Cup is paperthin even in this mission, finish in the money three times (5 sit SNG) 🤣 

Something wrong with the 10k freeroll. My last hand in the very first one was KK, last week too (or was it the supernova?), now QQ. When 2 weeks ago i finished on FT, my best pocket pair was 77 :laugh: 

Good luck for those still in, grab the tikiets and the monizzzz :cash:

Archived