Team Collector Missions

penguin50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was recovering from big losses in cash tables and forget about Team Collector today. Was late only 15min :/ How come there's no latereq here, now its 8level blinds 80-160 and starting stack 4000. It should be at least 30min if not more... Feel really dissapointed, its totally my fault i thought i registered yesterday, but i dont know probably was dreaming about it. Good luck to all  playing. Its like 11e MTT for free. Best promotion on Unibet ever probably :)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Easy missions this week so will be many players in the 10k freeroll. 

I have just run really bad in all of the 10k freerolls so far.  I try to take it seriously but always lose on a bad beat , and most often on the river.

What can you do , just forget it , hard work doing missions all week for nothing.   😞

@startelver wrote:

Easy missions this week so will be many players in the 10k freeroll. 

I have just run really bad in all of the 10k freerolls so far.  I try to take it seriously but always lose on a bad beat , and most often on the river.

What can you do , just forget it , hard work doing missions all week for nothing.   😞

Done all the teams, Played 7 finals, Played 29 flips, Total winnings 28 cents:waterfall:

I WILL be in the prize draw and probably bubble that too:teardrop:

Still 3 flips to do and 1 final to play yet, so there is still hope.1522372561_2018-06-1310_51_44-UnibetPokerv2_18.0.png.182f2ea9f0ed87811790ba3506d9fd8c.png 

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i have France so in the draw on Thursday.

• Players that unlock the winning team of the world cup 2018 will be entered in a €50K draw.
  • The €50K raffle will be held on the 19th of July and the draw of the top 26 prizes will be streamed on Twitch.

Anyone know where the draw will be published? and is there a link for the top 26 prizes streamed on twitch.

Good Luck for all who have France.

very interesting. 140? but in a freeroll on 10000k so many people have never been. Considering to open France it was necessary to carry out the most difficult task. I do not believe in these numbers. 500 people could not ignore the freeroll at 10 k / now I'm sure that the main prizes will not be won from the community

@Merenitsu you really expect the regs from NL50/ 100/ 200/ 400 to play an MTT where most likely they'll just min cash because of the structure level?

I remember that after we were ITM in the 10k GTD most players had ~5BB, while this cash players are used to play with 100BB+... for me it's no surprise at all that some(if not all this players) didn't register for this freeroll.

PS. @Merenitsu you should know that DaVitsche used to have lots of MTT tickets expire because he never used them... cash players don't like to play MTTs as they might tilt after playing for a few hours, be the bouble boy than go and lose like 20 buy-ins at their regular games...

anyway, GL all in the raffle tonight and hopefully many members from our community will get top prizes :) 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 I agree that some players do not play freerolls, but those are the same number. this is 1.3 from all participants. that would open up France. It was necessary to play 200 flops in 10 nl or pl. do you really think that guys who play 10 nl and pl  do not register at 10 to the freeroll? GL you too

@BillyR23

Those freerolls were like MMTs with 10-11e buyins for free. Some cash regs with no MTT mojo from nl200 upwards maybe didnt care for freeroll, but with the rest i think they were playing it. Rewards were sweeeeet, i mean it was like the best freerolls all year from all poker sites together. Yeah we have some packages in other ones, but there you have 2k people with 1 package etc. Here we had average 1k people and first 10 rewards were sweet for every nl50 nl100 player not to mention those playing lower stakes. First place was if i remember correctly about 1600e?? Thats even for nl500 is something to play for (you can argue its only 3bb, but i know players who are sometimes only 3-6BB up in a month on nl500 and they are happy with that profit). In a field of 1k people winning it, is not something too hard for competent nl500 player by the way. 

So with France, there is about 1k people that played the freeroll + about 50-100 people that didnt play it (i think its a even lower number). So, we have 1 in 6 people that will get some reward. Not bad.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry I respect your opinion but I don't think a min cash of ~10 euro seems good enough for someone that plays NL50+... also, with that structure IMO it's really tough to win the tournament with a field between 600-1200 players, after you got ITM all the hands were pretty much a shove fest(everyone had 5-10 BBs), you still need skill to know what hands to shove/ call etc but it's more luck at that point than skill... I play mostly MTTs, also played 6 or 7 of this 10k freerolls, I finished ITM in 3 or 4(soft field) but my best position was 27th or something- I remember because I was just 2-3 places short to get an extra 100 supernova ticket.

@Merenitsu not all players got France unlocked from NL10/ PL10, this stake was just the lowest requirement... and I agree, I expect all the players that got their ticket from playing NL10/ PL10 to play the tournament.

@Boby yes, you just had to unlock the winning team, so 1/32 was enough if you unlocked France :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived