Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Any success in ous?

Nothing to see here yet, but still ready to rumble.

high-angle-view-of-a-rubber-duck-floating-on-water-in-a-bucket-xb86aa

We must get one tourny winner in duck thread :popeye:

Well ok, lets face it, this is duck thread so atleast one final table position 🤣

10€ to skrill from me and title of ultimate ducktagnan of three ducketeers to whoever is to first to post final table :)

Edit_unless it is me then i send myself and give tile to me 🤣

• Like 1

That fking river. Haven't complained enough of it? No, way jose. ❤️♥️❤️ ❤️♥️❤️ satan in my ass ❤️♥️❤️ ❤️♥️❤️❤️♥️❤️ing mother❤️♥️❤️ing ❤️♥️❤️ ❤️♥️❤️ :D

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Good morning Mr. Pool. Are you ready for today's monthly missions+cardschat freerolls+UOS combo?

morning-wood-donald-duck-morning-wood-cubby-demotivational-posters-1300754006

No missions completed, ain't too keen abouy them anymore as they turn up costing more than what i get from them. No uos either today, got to juice up my confidence after yesterdays ❤️♥️❤️. Hopefully cardchat does the trick and tomorrow we see ft :D

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

Yeah, thanks. $2.20 ticket. Too bad there's nothing other than the Hold'em Phase tournaments for that, but I'll give one a go and try to bink a bigger piece of bread on the next one ( 01:05 CEST 😪 )

Oh, it's DuckStars? Then you need to have a big patience.👍

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Hey @Livertool , do you have the bet 10 get 1 MTT promotion again?

No bets made  so don't know if it will come this week. Dunno if we had that promotion last week either, at least i didn't see it anywhere so maybe that tikiet came by mistake. Who knows :wonder:

Bundesliga is about to kick off soon so hope is things will be more normal again in near future which would be great for betting sake if not anything else. Too bad our bl-master seems to be on vacation for life :dissatisfied:

• Like 2