Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

The good thing in quarantine I can watch multiple streams hoping to catch a Valorant beta key.

@psrquackĀ 

Today is the first time I see this new game on the betting match list. The teams don't seem to be any of the known pro teams, but game developers and such, I think...

Cool looking game thoughĀ šŸ‘

• Like 1

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

The good thing in quarantine I can watch multiple streams hoping to catch a Valorant beta key.

@psrquackĀ 

Today is the first time I see this new game on the betting match list. The teams don't seem to be any of the known pro teams, but game developers and such, I think...

Cool looking game thoughĀ šŸ‘

Because this is a semi closed beta I don't expect much professionalism yet. On the other hand this means a little experienced tem, who already covered the most important positions could make an easy win. For me a little bit risky betting on it, but catching value in odds are more feasible.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā 

Because this is a semi closed beta I don't expect much professionalism yet. On the other hand this means a little experienced tem, who already covered the most important positions could make an easy win. For me a little bit risky betting on it, but catching value in odds are more feasible.

Ā 

@psrquackĀ  Oh I won't be betting on it until the better known pro teams play or there's some other info available ( odds comparison and such ). And if it's still beta that'll take some time to happen, if it ever will...

Just remembered you mentioning the game on this thread earlier and figured to chime inĀ šŸ˜ƒ

Ā 

@LivertoolĀ Stay strong brother... You want that JJ92 dude to be there, however disgusting that was šŸ‘

• Like 2

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ  Oh I won't be betting on it until the better known pro teams play or there's some other info available ( odds comparison and such ). And if it's still beta that'll take some time to happen, if it ever will...

Just remembered you mentioning the game on this thread earlier and figured to chime inĀ šŸ˜ƒ

Ā 

Semi-closed beta means you can win keys to access by drops (watching streams on twitch and being lucky). Developers are professionals, so game will work smooth and Im also sure they will open it for all as expected (this summer).

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Guys, you still have this sneaky logged out experience with the client? I'm here waiting for the next freeroll, wanted to register and facing to the you have logged out message. It's very nerve-racking.

@psrquackĀ 

They changed the idle timeout threshold from 3 hours into 30 minutes starting on yesterdays release. Could that be it?

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ 

They changed the idle timeout threshold from 3 hours into 30 minutes starting on yesterdays release. Could that be it?

Yes, I'm sure it is. A flash or a popup with Do you want to continue playing? would solve this.

So true. Some kind of a pop-up ( eventhough I hate pop-ups ) that warns you like a minute before the logout would happen. You could click it to stay connected. Something that you could see if you have the lobby open on some corner of the display.

Something like that would seem a no-brainer compared to just throwing you out without any warning.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Guys, you still have this sneaky logged out experience with the client? I'm here waiting for the next freeroll, wanted to register and facing to the you have logged out message. It's very nerve-racking.

Browser client just dims out after 30 minutes of being idle without any kind of a message.

dim.png.e9fcbcd6217dac16f831060714cf8a7f.png

That is really poorly executed.

• Like 1

Don't forget to register to the Spring freeroll in time Livertool, Purps and other ducks. They have increased the field to 2,5K, but it's free, so many hunters are in. I don't write the start of the registration period, because all of you know what happened in the Kapteeni Grantin lapset (In Search of the Castaways) to the Island's name.

41RDfXpSFLL._SL500_AC_SS350_

Ā 

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā 

all of you know what happened in the Kapteeni Grantin lapset (In Search of the Castaways) to the Island's name.

41RDfXpSFLL._SL500_AC_SS350_

Ā 

Well, all of us sure didn't....but now we do ( thx google ).

Thanks for the heads up... I'll put my timer onĀ :Ok:

ducktimereeroaarnio.jpg.5dde44a909c5dee7d52948b605d0551b.jpg

Eero Aarnio is a famous finnish designer ( at least on his home country ). Can't believe he has done thisĀ :Rofl:
  • Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Btw @Purps : are you ready for tonight?

Ducks5694w

I want to follow another duck run at UO final qualifier.

@psrquackĀ 

Doubt I'll be there. I think I'm done with the grinding of the UO tickets. Still have 3 ā‚¬50 tickets left but I think I won't be exchanging those to ā‚¬10's as previously, but I'll just play them andf see if I get lucky.

Been running terribly on the ā‚¬10's and I think I'll rather start playing regular tournaments... Grinding UO's is good for challenge points obviously but other than that... pretty boring.Ā šŸ˜ž

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

Well, all of us sure didn't....but now we do ( thx google ).

Ā 

ducktimereeroaarnio.jpg.3406819e1b771c1da8446e8beb2fd50c.jpg

Eero Aarnio is a famous fennish designer ( at least on his home country ). Can't believe he has done thisĀ :Rofl

Well, finding a widely known example is always difficult, but at least I have tried.:Veryhappy:

DUCKCAKES

I need one of those clocks. Now it's on my list. Thanks for showing it.

I understand you are quitting from those qualifiers. People could easily burn out. Then are you ready for the Supernova tonight?:Cheeky:

• Like 1