Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

What tourney was that Mr. Tool?

Btw did you manage to waddle to the secred tester group? If yes, don't forget, more freerolls with bounties is good for the economy.šŸ¤£

QVNIMTEyODUxNjM4

Not 100% sure but i think it was this tourny, very strange pricepoolĀ :speechless: Name of that tourny is something like cashtikiet tourny but only first gets cash tikiet and what is that 2ā‚¬cash? Never seen that before and unfortunately haven't cashed out in these so no clue....Ā @PurpsĀ  maybe?

cashtourny.JPG.a1cc51321eea507751478136ff30e004.JPG

But Loose-Goose didn't have any troubles with double troubles yesterday which was cool. Turned last weeks losts to profit :D Maybe thinking about some ous with that xtra money but we will see...

doutrou.JPG.9e2dd092326410a4ed88f09810b55c65.JPGsprdoublr.JPG.4fa10bba0e8bbbae0761c09670b1b20c.JPG

• Like 5

Ā 

@LivertoolĀ 

Played one of those "kƤteislippu" tournements, but have no clue what those are and who is the organizer.

Nice job on the DoubleTrouble's, sucks to get on those but since the payback is worth more than the tikietsĀ šŸ˜€šŸ‘

Ā 

I think I have to keep chasing the UO seat afterall now that all the remaining events of the year got turned to online events. There'll be so many Sunday finals that aren't that impossible to get into. And if hitting a lucky day...who knows.Ā :wonder:

Might also try to win some UK tour tickets from freerolls/centrolls now that those will also be held online if I understood correctly.

So quitting playing live event satellites might actually turn into playing more of those... Ohh, the horrorĀ :scared:

Ā 

Good luck Quackers šŸ‘

• Like 2

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Very niceĀ šŸ‘

Your luck on the consolation prize sizings is improving too :happy:

Thanks. Yes, I was very lucky with this one. I also tried the cash out at ā‚¬1 and ā‚¬4 qualifiers too, but others were better. Tbh this one was the best offer. Now I will stop complaining this.

Btw how is your MTT waddle running? Will you target some UOS's? I think I will try some nanos too, will prefer the bounty ones.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā 

Btw how is your MTT waddle running? Will you target some UOS's? I think I will try some nanos too, will prefer the bounty ones.

@psrquackĀ 

Only played one ā‚¬10 UO satty today. Muppet 5-bet all-in preflop pretty much the starting stack at 25/50 blinds with 77 against my pocket tens. No need to say that 7 on flop and I closed the poker client. Same crap every tourney last 2 weeks. Not fun.

I'll play some nano's probably and maybe some ā‚¬5 - ā‚¬10 Omaha or bounty holdems. Haven't looked at the schedule at all but read somewhere that pretty much everything has been turned into a re-buy tournament. Not a fan of those.Ā :sad:

Also now that the browser client table freezes have most likely been fixed the MTT waddle could have started, but I'm getting soooooo many disconnects and overall lagging pretty bad that it's just not fun to play. Will probably save the remaining tickets until later ( good thing those have such a long expiration time ). I really have to buy a new computer before the summer begins so I trust everything should get a lot smoother with windows machine. I'm done with Linux unfortunately...Ā šŸ˜ž

• Like 2

@Purps: Please let us know when you will run the Omaha events. I want to lurk you.šŸ¤£ Unfortunately they don't have enough resources for Linux developement as they have for Windows. Buying a new computer seems to be a good idea. I can confrim, table client runs very smooth. I also not a big fan of rebuy tourneys, but I understand why the schedule is full of it. They have lost many with the delay of sport events and costs are the same. Btw I hope you will get a decent score during UOS and could buy a new computer.

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Ā 

Not 100% sure but i think it was this tourny, very strange pricepoolĀ :speechless: Name of that tourny is something like cashtikiet tourny but only first gets cash tikiet and what is that 2ā‚¬cash? Never seen that before and unfortunately haven't cashed out in these so no clue....Ā @PurpsĀ  maybe?

cashtourny.JPG.946ac8992e6ffe9fcd664755460a5b7e.JPG

Ā 

@LivertoolĀ 

Apparently all those prizes are cash tickets, even the ā‚¬1 ones.Ā :Wonder:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/1-Cash-Ticket-What-to-do-with-it/m-p/327000

Ā 

Manual needed on how to use thoseĀ :Scared:

• Like 2