Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

I like your new avatar+nick combination Mr.Allin aka @Livertool .😛

Not me. Must be some noob anyways for giving so much information about playing style. Pros like us are far too experienced for such tells, right 😛

loose.JPG.48db0eabb2640038ac9fb3f83f8da97a.JPG

Yesterday i sign in to ps first time in loooooong time and there was freeroll tikiet to grap in chest. Ready to play with rest of us 60000 signed in? :Rofl: Honestly i doubt if i even bother...

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Not me. Must be some noob anyways for giving so much information about playing style. Pros like us are far too experienced for such tells, right 😛

loose.JPG.bd6be4db4a3d03b52a8f23d5b1bbc1fd.JPG

Yesterday i sign in to ps first time in loooooong time and there was freeroll tikiet to grap in chest. Ready to play with rest of us 60000 signed in? :Rofl: Honestly i doubt if i even bother...

Wow, I like this nick so much.

Only 60K? Dude, you can do it.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-sm9b

Btw do you have any plan after the closure of MPN? Will you buy a summer residence at PS or do you want to follow the path to ipoker?

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack 

Didn't you find your way in there? Was I too cryptic trying to lead you to the breadcrums yesterday?

I didn't get any ticket from PS but got one from Unibet, so currently free chips at table. Your prediction was correct, thank you!👍

5.png.65a170cd7fad467f41c3e5cf52497e2c.png

Btw how is your UO challenge running?

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack 

Didn't you find your way in there? Was I too cryptic trying to lead you to the breadcrums yesterday?

I didn't get any ticket from PS but got one from Unibet, so currently free chips at table. Your prediction was correct, thank you!👍

5.png.d7afc305c33503f7868e08ebb52e627d.png

Btw how is your UO challenge running?

@psrquack  ahh, too bad. Good job getting the cash tikiet though :cash:

My Uo challenge. Well, have been pretty lazy and with all the software freezes I don't dare to play 2 tables, and the daily €25 & €50 finals interfere with the community league pretty badly. Still got some tickets and playing the €10 qualifieers frequently, in one of those right now too.

Will try the €50 tomorrow when there's no community league. 😃

👍

• Like 3

@Livertool? then it's time to polish your NHL95 skills or joining us to the UO hunt.🤣

@Purps: I'm sure you will crush the satty and the community league today aswell.

No duck pic guys, system doesn't allow me uploading a new Photo at the moment, but wanted to add this one:

https://www.superiorwallpapers.com/download/three-ducks-on-the-water-slide-funny-wallpaper-3840x2160.jpg.

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps: I'm sure you will crush the satty.

Mission failed... On the other hand, my accuracy on hitting the consolationary breadcrums is getting better, which I'm totally fine with 🆗

ookoo.png.c01d5846a941c2fd8b771d86260fa9e9.png

Hoping to get my €50 tikiet stash high enough before Saturday to have another go then :Thumbsup:

Report will follow if it does... want it or not :Happyshy:

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

ookoo.png.0db5db18eb4e8c947d32348b1ca570b4.png

Hoping to get my €50 tikiet stash high enough before Saturday to have another go then :Thumbsup:

Report will follow if it does... want it or not :Happyshy:

Another great result.:Thumbsup: I don't know how do you make it, but your are extremely lucky with those consolation prises. My €250 was €50, €25 around €8 many times and €4  €0.60 or so. Btw keep up the good work.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

So have you cleared the the poker missions @Purps ? For me the final prize HexaPro ticket doesn't seem too temptimg, so stopped playing them. Today I won't show up at cash tables, so you can crush them.🤣

@psrquack 

Still need to play one tournament today.

I hate Hexa's too, but playing one of those every few weeks is allright. And with some luck it could end up well, so I'm not against this prize at all. 🆗

Still need to see 75 flops to get the €6 ticket from the first quarter challenge points cleared. That shows how much cash games I play when it's not something required for missions or something similar 😪

I hope your tikiet had a happy ending 👍

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

For me the final prize HexaPro ticket doesn't seem too temptimg, so stopped playing them.

@psrquack 

I hate Hexa's too, but playing one of those every few weeks is allright. And with some luck it could end up well, so I'm not against this prize at all. 🆗

hexaduckpuzzle.thumb.png.efe4913acccffbf18d8fd29941756ff2.png

More luck on the game itself than on the prizepool lottery... but rather that than having it the other way around :happyshy:

hexa.png.86f5a47be758438d932409468d1cdeb0.png

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

For me the final prize HexaPro ticket doesn't seem too temptimg, so stopped playing them.

@psrquack 

hexaduckpuzzle.thumb.png.97479ddc1adbf3338cb092591c0e4a37.png

More luck on the game itself than on the prizepool lottery... but rather that than having it the other way around :happyshy:

hexa.png.016d5194073c70ce3904795dcbbbed41.png

Nice one!👍 So sad the multiplier wasn't bigger.

My ticket ended up with €8. it would be awesome reach the 12,5 mark and jumping into the MUO promo with that, but now I will bank the sum.

• Like 1

If I'm correct I have made a conversation here about the qualifying requirements of the VIP Double Trouble. He wrote he has lost 5k for the ticket. Now I'm checking the PP of the VIP Double Trouble. First place pays 2K. I hope they have lowered the qualifiying requirements or I remember wrongly, because 2K is not the double of the 5k.

@psrquack wrote:

If I'm correct I have made a conversation here about the qualifying requirements of the VIP Double Trouble. He wrote he has lost 5k for the ticket. Now I'm checking the PP of the VIP Double Trouble. First place pays 2K. I hope they have lowered the qualifiying requirements or I remember wrongly, because 2K is not the double of the 5k.

Maybe requirement is 1k? Who ever you asked just lost more than necessary?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Maybe requirement is 1k? Who ever you asked just lost more than necessary?

If this is correct then the name if the tourney doesn't, because the winner could double his loss only, according to the payouts. Some rakeback would be more accurate.

6.thumb.png.95bee0c2387bc746d6eac314e54ca1d6.png