jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Are you ready for today's win?

@psrquack 

I am... not sure the Universe agrees 😃

I"m sure everything will go smooth. Do you allow us lurking your table?

@psrquack 

Thank you. No problem, registering in a few minutes ( NWNC again ). Thumbs up that I get on someone's twitch stream again, that was kinda fun.

I better close all other browser windows to minimize the chance of the damn freezes, so probably won't be reading the forum until I'm out.

Cya later 😃

Quack

• Like 2

Not much to quack home about from that tournament.

Rubbish hands, rubbish boards and extremely rubbish play by me. Didn't feel good about it at any point. 😞

Oh well.... back to the grind and hoping for a new try next week 😃👍

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Noob question: idid what and do i gain from it somehow?what.JPG.e866c09583bc34d9b2b080f366ecaf88.JPG

That achievement belongs to this promotion: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/spring-bootcamp#tab:tabview-7-1056805-tab-1 

It seems you have completed one of them:

• Play at least two cash game tables simultaneously
  • Win three pots in any Pot Limit Omaha Cash Game
  • Losing day at eligible stakes, one point per €1 lost per specific day (hope not this🤣)

Unfortunately this is a leaderboard, so nothing to win yet.:teardrop:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

What the duck, are you playing with 183 at PL100? Dude, you are crazy as duck. Now tell me there is any skill difference between freeroll and PL100.😃

I call it bankroll management supreme 🤣

Just tilted so why, apparently no hand is too weak to call 😏 River saves us all ...

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

And i was going for update too but forgot (too many beers 🤣 ) 240 is the balance, going back 0 soon....😛

Open another beer and close the client. 240 is very good for slotties. Keep the money for them.

If i make it to 1k, 50€ shipped on your way. Not likely as sitting at 204 now but you never know :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

And i was going for update too but forgot (too many beers 🤣 ) 240 is the balance, going back 0 soon....😛

Open another beer and close the client. 240 is very good for slotties. Keep the money for them.

If i make it to 1k, 50€ shipped on your way. Not likely as sitting at 204 now but you never know :D

I still think giving away paysafecards to random guys is more effficient than playing hit and run at this level. Grab a beer, open NHL95 and win the Stanley with Pittsburgh or Anaheim.

• Like 1