Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā 

Btw have you claimed your ā‚¬2 free esport bet?

Ā 

Yup. and after wager i had 1ā‚¬Ā šŸ¤£

I have had 2K Euro wager in sportsbets for that ā‚¬2 bet, so if you wagered that sum within couple of hours you are my hero.

That was the reason why I have asked you.šŸ˜›

4.thumb.png.39af318a5f5f417c7c2fa696aa4b2f3e.png

Ā 

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

I bet there is some freeroll coming too. And easy money with +2000 playersĀ :laugh:

Well, today is the day.šŸ¤£

Btw, do you have any idea where to move abroad within hours to be eligible for the terms and conditions?šŸ¤£

Might be challenging these times with borders closed. Not impossible but challenging :D

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Goodbye Livertool. The free stuff ponds will always miss you, but ā‚¬10 pond is always tempting.

kim-platypus_no_rocket_turtle_0

Can't leave risk free free stuff especially when the concept is so close what i want to play. Now and then i look if there is tournaments that tickle my balls but i never seem to find one so for that suggestion for.

Tonight there would be Dark Matter what would be close what i would like but what is up with that over 90 minutes late reg for example? When i join tournament, i would like to know what i am playing for and against who. Big difference if we start with 100 players for example and there is 200 players when late reg over.

Like in football match you could have unlimited subs for 60 minutes and even bring new players to squad. And after minutes referee would tell what teams are playing for, 3 points, cl title or is it just friendly matchĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 2

Question of the day: if you would have KKsJsQ about 50K chips when 27 players left, would you go to the triple allin knowing your current chips aren't enough for a ticket (6) but 99% one of your opponents has AAxx and maybe the other has some of your outs? I did so with the predicted outcome and was sure it was a good decision, but checking it again it wasn't a good move at all.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Question of the day: if you would have KKsJsQ about 50K chips when 27 players left, would you go to the triple allin knowing your current chips aren't enough for a ticket (6) but 99% one of your opponents has AAxx and maybe the other has some of your outs? I did so with the predicted outcome and was sure it was a good decision, but checking it again it wasn't a good move at all.

With 27 left, there is still long way to go. I would gamble with those and thenĀ :popeye: orĀ :waterfall: after riverĀ šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

I have used my skills and saw the future. Today's daily offer will be available for newbie poker players.

GNNgCwwh3G-2

Ā 

@psrquackĀ 

fortune quackieĀ šŸ‘

129f6650909340762e47b323b4322324.jpg.6a377bb8a11f1456c4c801a315a99740.jpg

Ā 

Just in case you've missed, by opting in today somewhere for something on some window, you'll get to fight for your share of 10.000 breadcrums tomorrow evening against thousands of less evolved ducklings.

• Like 2

@PurpsĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

I have used my skills and saw the future. Today's daily offer will be available for newbie poker players.

GNNgCwwh3G-2

Ā 

@psrquackĀ 

fortune quackieĀ šŸ‘

129f6650909340762e47b323b4322324.jpg.6a3cbafad3f6e1d356ee4426b39baa45.jpg

Ā 

Just in case you've missed, by opting in today somewhere for something on some window, you'll get to fight for your share of 10.000 breadcrums tomorrow evening against thousands of less evolved ducklings.

This is the best message I have ever recieved for ages!šŸ‘

BreadwinnersProfile

Ā 

• Like 2