Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquackĀ wrote:

I jsut read there is a free public transportations for residents in Tallin. So @Livertool , you have to buy a flat if you want to make a drunken evening in the city.šŸ¤£

Yeah that would pay itself back pretty soon :D

But you can get boat or ferry to there as low as few euros so i was thinking that i go play sarurday omaha tourny (if there is similar than in Dublin).Go in the morning and tourny should be over (for me at least) that i can get to night ferry. I've been there enough times that i don't feel like doing any seightseeing so no need to hang there besides poker and maybe meet some members/staff from here.

• Like 2

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Yeah that would pay itself back pretty soon :D

But you can get boat or ferry to there as low as few euros so i was thinking that i go play sarurday omaha tourny (if there is similar than in Dublin).Go in the morning and tourny should be over (for me at least) that i can get to night ferry. I've been there enough times that i don't feel like doing any seightseeing so no need to hang there besides poker and maybe meet some members/staff from here.

Then you need to win a package: rent your hotel room and spend the money on ferry+cheep alcohol. It's a win-win situation.šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

I've been there enough times that i don't feel like doing any seightseeing so no need to hang there besides poker and maybe meet some members/staff from here.

Yeah same here. Ofc will try to get some tix, but because it takes like two-three beers in the boat to get there, will go there anyway to check it out šŸ†’ (And carry a ton of taxfree-stuff back :laugh:)

Maybe try to get some photos as well, not guaranteed.. šŸ˜

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Lost a flip, lost a ticket:

2.thumb.png.6cc6bcd30285dd172865737de4c868b9.png

I should figure out something, because this happens 4th time within a week when I can't increase my 10-20K stack to the another level and IĀ  finish within the top60 players.

Ā 

Oh, another day, another out. 5 within a week. I wish I could win a half of allin situations around the break.

4.png.80ae9984e2cad7cf4cbbe03a57efc5c5.png

Sorry guys, for spamming, this makes me easier not travelling to Tilt City.

Ā 

• Like 2

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Very tasty odds for tonightĀ @2.6

Abraham missing from Chelsea, Klopp might throw in some new guys but i see that only good thing for a change.Ā 

So sell you possessions and almost triple your financeĀ šŸ¤£ (this tip has no quarantee)

Like limit reached.šŸ¤£Ā 

All possessions? Ok, you can buy me out from the if you meet me in personam I will give to youĀ  yourĀ  ā‚¬10 fancy for paysafecard winning. Put the ā‚¬10 on Pool and if we win you can keep the half.šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Very tasty odds for tonightĀ @2.6

Abraham missing from Chelsea, Klopp might throw in some new guys but i see that only good thing for a change.Ā 

So sell you possessions and almost triple your financeĀ šŸ¤£ (this tip has no quarantee)

Like limit reached.šŸ¤£Ā 

All possessions? Ok, you can buy me out from the if you meet me in personam I will give to youĀ  yourĀ  ā‚¬10 fancy for paysafecard winning. Put the ā‚¬10 on Pool and if we win you can keep the half.šŸ¤£

Now back to freerolls.:happyshy:

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

I want to write to the what do you want to see topic duck related background.šŸ¤£

What do you want to see too guys?

Players thanking Unibet for adding omaha Hi/Lo to the game selection is what I would like to see more than anything ... ( sorry if I sound like a broken record with this one ) :happyshy:

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

I want to write to the what do you want to see topic duck related background.šŸ¤£

What do you want to see too guys?

I want to see that we get back in the days when they would throw occasional community freeroll via request :)

No way they can be consired as money transfer to others but the boost to community action was awesome so that was fun.

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

I want to see that we get back in the days when they would throw occasional community freeroll via request :)

No way they can be consired as money transfer to others but the boost to community action was awesome so that was fun.

Oh, the old good weekly freerolls, when you checked suspensful if you are on the list or not.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Weekly-Rewards-4th-of-July/td-p/12266Ā 

@Purps: oh, let's mix the the 2 things OHL with duck tapes i mean duck walls.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Another almost impossible challenge has started. The Superweek contains various games on the highest levels every day of the week. I will try to accumulate cash/tickets for the following schedule:

Monday: 1 hour Banzai on NL20

Tuesday: Big Bang

Wednesday: 2 seat ā‚¬200 SNG+ 5 seat ā‚¬100 SNG

Thursday: 1 hour Texas Hold'em cash game on NL400

Friday: 1 hour Omaha cash game on PL400

Saturday: ā‚¬100 HexaPro

Sunday: Supernova

Additional task: Unibet Open final

Ā 

Ā 

This is still running, but current results aren't enough to reach the first step. Well, we are nothing without grinding.šŸ˜›

• Like 1