Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

Hard (to find) Rock is the full name I guess.

I suppose the 8 seconds of Zeppelin's "Kashmir" was enough hard rock this time :rockon:

Good to see all the ducks gathered on the Daily Hot Bets competition this week. 👍

In no time we will all be showering together :happyshy:

showerducks.jpg.c843126730bf73ff8eb85b11f22a14d3.jpg

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

Good to see all the ducks gathered on the Daily Hot Bets competition this week. 👍

In no time we will all be showering together :happyshy:

showerducks.jpg.af7e6372d5523a63d780877a142b5ea7.jpg

Let's unite and follow the yellow brick  jackpot road.

article-0-072F6704000005DC-446_634x405

Btw we had 3000 views, what is ducksome. I think we should run a competiton celebrating this (for example surfing to the money on sit out at MTT or so🤣).

• Like 2

It seems that we have found loophole with odds @psrquack  and soon we shall be filthy rich :cash: Or ofc we are already but even richer 😛

I mean we had odds of 1.45 but we get paid for 1.5 🤫 If someone wants to place 1k for that bet, it would be much more profitable to place 10000x0.1€ bets rather 1x1000€ 🤣

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

It seems that we have found loophole with odds @psrquack  and soon we shall be filthy rich :cash: Or ofc we are already but even richer 😛

Insert Infinite cash for ducks command. Run.

17279-Rubber-Duck-Debugging

Btw you have something for the next bughunter freeroll.😛

I certainly do. And that is request to play pw tikiet pretty pliis pokername livertool 

Idk if they run anymore, poker software too good and bug free. I miss old days with more problems :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Pullmyfinger is in for nano and low freezeout. Other ducks swimming in those ponds?

Anyone else miss times when there were no late regs at all? 2 hours in freezeouts, cmon :puking: Might be only ous tournys that i play just for that.

Currently I'm running part 3 of February missions and unfortunately those tourneys don't have deep in their name.:teardrop: Btw how the HexaPro jackpot works? Why jackpots expect €2 are pending?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

those tourneys don't have deep in their name.:teardrop: Btw how the HexaPro jackpot works? Why jackpots expect €2 are pending?

I played  deep tourny earlier today and wondered why it wasn't marked as completed when i dropped out. And then i noticed it didn't mean deep tourny but that name has deep in it :dissatisfied: Ofc i could have read more carefully to begin with but who does these terms???What is next? Play tourny that has letters C U D K in description, make word out of them and go in community to the crap thread, write word and ask tikiet and mission is passed??? 😏

You mean this? https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/jackpot-mania 

I like it. Played 1€ hexas today when it was near end of counter. Apparently so did many others as counter was reducing pretty fast :Laugh:

• Like 1

Sure, that promo. Pretty weird that only one jackpot runs and others are in pending status. I think the next one will be play a rebuy tournament and use all the rebuy/addon options. Btw it may happen I will join to the nano, but now I have something to do. When I will come back in time, then I will join.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Another almost impossible challenge has started. The Superweek contains various games on the highest levels every day of the week. I will try to accumulate cash/tickets for the following schedule:

Monday: 1 hour Banzai on NL20

Tuesday: Big Bang

Wednesday: 2 seat €200 SNG+ 5 seat €100 SNG

Thursday: 1 hour Texas Hold'em cash game on NL400

Friday: 1 hour Omaha cash game on PL400

Saturday: €100 HexaPro

Sunday: Supernova

Additional task: Unibet Open final

This is a very tough challenge. Still waiting for the first cash game ticket from Omaha freerolls.

giphy

• Like 2

Special deposit codes on the occasion of Valentine's day:

Make the required deposit use the codes and pick a starting hand what won't leave you alone.

Deposit min €20 or equivalent of your local currency, use the code ONENIGHTSTAND and your choosen starting hand combination will be a winner in the first time as you get them.

Deposit min €50 or equivalent of your local currency, use the code BEMYLOVER and your choosen starting hand combination will be a winner 2 times within 1 hour period.

Deposit min €100 or more of your local currency, use the code ETERNALLOVE and your choosen starting hand combination will be also the starting hand one or more of your opponents for a 24 hours period.

the-love-of-your-life-will-appear-in-front-of-43241598

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

PS started mixing FPS and poker.🤣

Oh cmon :Dissatisfied:  :Puking:

I really begin to miss ongame poker. It was ugly as f and really simple without pretty much any features. Sounds bad? No, it was best poker experience, no hasttle, just pure playing :) (maybe time has sweeten my memories a bit but anyways)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Oh cmon :dissatisfied:  :puking:

I really begin to miss ongame poker. It was ugly as f and really simple without pretty much any features. Sounds bad? No, it was best poker experience, no hasttle, just pure playing :) (maybe time has sweeten my memories a bit but anyways)

I expect perk to this option, like cannonball-your opponent will force to sit out for 5 rounds, grenade-the same with 2 rounds and tnt-they will remove your opponent from your table. Extra perks could buy in the bonus shop once in a day.

• Like 1