Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Journey to Dublin Day 1

Deposited  (Unibet set the security team on me because I dont normally do that 😏)

Played 4 hexapro bricked 3 won 1 which happened to be a 10x to get me a gold santa ticket

gold ticket won me 500 bonus points

changed to 5x1e mtt

played UO sats with them

won 2x10 2x4 so 24e UO tix starting bankroll

Going to play more aggressive BRM this time and just go for it, If I have 2x50 I will play for the 250

soon as i have 1x250 I will try the final

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Journey to Dublin Day 1

Deposited  (Unibet set the security team on me because I dont normally do that 😏)

Played 4 hexapro bricked 3 won 1 which happened to be a 10x to get me a gold santa ticket

changed to 5x1e mtt

played UO sats with them

Going to play more aggressive BRM this time and just go for it, If I have 2x50 I will play for the 250

Give community poker try to get uo package? Ev+ imo ;)

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Journey to Dublin Day 1

changed to 5x1e mtt

played UO sats with them

Give community poker try to get uo package? Ev+ imo ;)

@Livertool  where can i find it?????

Freerolling again now. :(

Deposited £50 yesterday to get started on UO again

Had a go at the 24th advent day slots torny and was 60 eoro up but got bored
with them slots so had a go at my old favourite emoji planet was breaking even at £0.40 stakes.

So thought seeing as I am up I will have the last 50 spins at £1.20 and stop when I got back to £50 or £150
but it didnt go to plan.

win.PNG.03194694205c266c15f48f5a4993e22c.PNG
So let my autospins run out.
Finished £400 up, withdrew the £400 and left £51.60(60euro) for my attempt at Dublin :)

Current BR 
60.20 cash
24 tix
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about the new mod and I really hope nobody from the top users will be. Every community needs members, who are ready to argue and show the opposite site of things and being a mod/employee you should be loyal to the firm and can't share your opinion as free as previously. Unfortunately this community needs members, who are not simple active but ready to share they opinion and want to improve this place aswell. I know only a few of those members (Livertool, Rushbie, MadAdo, Pinki, WuDu, Purps, Andrei) losing one of them would be a huge loss in balance.

@Livertool wrote:

Don't know why most think it is member :geek: 

To me makes whole lot more sense that they pick unibet employer who already lives there and knows unibet ways otherwise too.

Still think it will be recorph :D

I don't think Marco will come back, and doubt ReCorpH is famous here at all.😛 Only old ducks like you nad me remember him. Ray also didn't have common things with ReCorpH here, and he told us we know the new mod. So if this is not you nor Rushbie, then I have no clue who can be? Maybe one of the ambassadors or Davitsche? Or Jonny?🤣