Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Ā 

I'm not ready for the one liner bug reports seasoned with a "tickiet please" once that tournament shows up in the lobbyĀ :scared:

Ā 

Good luck fellow duckies. I won't be watching but I'm spiritually there, supporting you guysĀ šŸ‘¼šŸ‘

• Like 2

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

I'm not ready for the one liner bug reports seasoned with a "tickiet please" once that tournament shows up in the lobbyĀ :scared:

Ā 

Good luck fellow duckies. I won't be watching but I'm spiritually there, supporting you guysĀ šŸ‘¼šŸ‘

Wanna play it @Purps ? @Stubbe-Unibet allows gifting a ticket and I have two of them. I would reserve one for you.

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Wanna play it @Purps ? @Stubbe-Unibet allows gifting a ticket and I have two of them. I would reserve one for you.

@psrquackĀ 

Thank you very much, but I will have to pass :teardrop:

My poor old computer ( and myself too ) can barely handle the simultaneous supertotos. Can't add a poker tournament on top of that, not on this machine and poker client.

Have fun guys, should be a nice value tournament. Win all the monies for duckies šŸ‘:cash:

• Like 2

@LivertoolĀ 

I start on the first goal or at the halftime if the match is still goalless at that time. It reads there under the number of players too. Would give wild points if I added every match as X right from the start.

Gonna be tough for you. Need two from Manu or 2+ from Hoffenheim .... might happen thoughĀ šŸ‘

• Like 1