Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Do you guys realize how often the U-staff struggling making the UO hotel/schedule public? I don't remember when went it smooth and was free from cluess and dismayed user posts.

Does this mean you won package and want to know where you will be resting your wings?Ā 

No, unfortunately top 4 on the ā‚¬25 qualifier was the dead end for me what wasn't good for the ā‚¬250 ticket. Just read a post in where Patric ask for patience less than 1 months before the tourney starts what I find very sad, because people need to book some free days, hotel, flight/train tickets and no information yet. Btw do you know why rich duck Jonny is so quiet here? Does he already booked her wing flight to Paris?

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Do you guys realize how often the U-staff struggling making the UO hotel/schedule public? I don't remember when went it smooth and was free from cluess and dismayed user posts.

Does this mean you won package and want to know where you will be resting your wings?Ā 

No, unfortunately top 4 on the ā‚¬25 qualifier was the dead end for me what wasn't good for the ā‚¬250 ticket. Just read a post in where Patric ask for patience less than 1 months before the tourney starts what I find very sad, because people need to book some free days, hotel, flight/train tickets and no information yet. Btw do you know why rich duck Jonny is so quiet here? Does he already booked her wing flight to Paris?

Dunno. But distance is so small to Paris that he don't fly, he swims :D

• Like 1