Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Definition of ratholing in poker?

@Livertool 

Entering the table with 50bb's ( or whatever the minimum buy-in is )

Winning some money.

Stepping off the table.

Instantly sitting back again with 50bb's

Oukki. I am more familiar with hit & run but all the same. Back in the days i hated it and still do so i don't know what big problem is? I mean they disable for doing it in other sites too so if you ask me thumbs up :D

• Like 1

Moral vs greed in igaming...

Betsson group in july: we don't offer e-sports bets anymore for responciple gaming sake cause lot of e-sport players are underaged.

Betsson group promo in october : get 5€ livebet every week for e-sports with placing prematch bet to e-sports 🤣

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Betsson group in july: we don't offer e-sports bets anymore for responciple gaming sake cause lot of e-sport players are underaged.

Betsson group promo in october : get 5€ livebet every week for e-sports with placing prematch bet to e-sports 🤣

I'm so proud on you declining those filthy freebet. You are a real fairy duck!

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I'm so proud on you declining those filthy freebet. You are a real fairy duck!

Not declining, but e-sports ain't my thing so won't use them :)

Just thought it was funny when only few months ago i read that they won't do e-sports bets anymore and today i saw the promo when i looked the offers. I was pretty sure they will bring them back eventually but fast pace made me laugh :D

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

That was enough russian fun for this day.... month... rest of year :D

Playing betting freeroll?

Nope, I have broken last week and i'm a penny pincher. If you will use your well known alias (the love affair's🤣) I will stalk you.

No, i upgraded to fart jokes 🤣 But nothing to follow anymore, like everything today, down the drain :dissatisfied:

Maybe tomorrow then with double trouble...

out.JPG.e1cc83d0f5f4295d29b93372322ca124.JPG

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

One of those weeks it seems...

This is a sign why you will win a draw tomorrow!❤️

Jeppe just did it. Only sidehit with 9 for me :( Check out if you were lucky.... GL

So funny number what I originally have picked and must edit my post after checked the available numbers again was a winning one, but mine not. Sorry for the Hungary tip, it seems they are totally clueless.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

One of those weeks it seems...

This is a sign why you will win a draw tomorrow!❤️

Jeppe just did it. Only sidehit with 9 for me :( Check out if you were lucky.... GL

So funny number what I originally have picked and must edit my post after checked the available numbers again was a winning one, but mine not. Sorry for the Hungary tip, it seems they are totally clueless.

I didn't bet on them in the end, felt that it will be Wales win. Ducks equals no luck (in raffles) :dissatisfied:

• Like 1

Don't you have guys the feeling there are too many free stuffs currently(daily hot bets, SuperToTo, NFL Oracle, Lakers boost, Big Bang Raffle)  and those horn of plenty will led to catastroph in the future? I don't know why is Unibet so munificent, but I have strange feelings.

@psrquack wrote:

Don't you have guys the feeling there are too many free stuffs currently(daily hot bets, SuperToTo, NFL Oracle, Lakers boost, Big Bang Raffle)  and those horn of plenty will led to catastroph in the future? I don't know why is Unibet so munificent, but I have strange feelings.

I think raffle and suretoto are only that are free? But anyways, all added value is welcome imo so never evr complaints from me about that :D

• Like 1