New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

@booobiii wrote:

how is this possibble to make rebuy/add-on during the game even he hasn't finished his chips,like this guy MC2995  he had like 3400 chips an a second after 8400? i don't see that option on the lobby?

356.thumb.png.a15a7ae5fd07c91b546ddccf913f3787.png

You can rebuy when your stack goes below the starting stack. Then the rebuy button will appear at right upper corner. If the starting stack is 5000, then 3400 + 5000 = 8400

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main change is that the first two blind levels have been taken out of all UK4 and UK25 qualifiers except the 22:30 CEST / 21:30 BST UK25 qualifier, that one still has a similar structure to the old ones with blinds starting at the 15/30 level instead of the 25/50 level.

I hope those first two blind levels will be added back in to the other UK25 and UK4 qualifiers.

@jonny2192 wrote:

What happened to the UK4s They were fast before, now there super fast.

Even though the antes are good from the begining, think the levels neeed to be a bit slower.

I have doubled up early but even with that double up I only have 12bbs by the time late reg finishes.

It was a lot of luck before but now you cant even wait an orbit for a good hand no choice but to get all in with any two random cards or be blinded out.

Another good point it discourages people late regging at last second with 6bb.

edit:- see the UK25s got the same treatment, these games are not even poker anymore.

@ArtyMcFly

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This seems so silly to me... Everyone gets something back. Aside from the fact that its not the right thing to do, it also means people take silly gambles to get top spot.

Should be

1st- generic 25 ticket

2nd - generic 10 ticket

3rd - 4.48e

or 2e tickets back for 3rd and 4th.

Qualifier.thumb.png.169ca425eec9fce1b1ed20a56ce80bb4.png

A couple of things that could do with fixing while your doing all the MTT stuff

Rebalance tables when you are 10th or 19th to join or whatever number makes a new table, its frustrating to be playing heads up especially when blinds are high on late reg and waiting ages for it to add each player as it only adds one player from full table per orbit.

Better rebalancing so you dont end up paying the BB 2 hands in a row, this a game killer when blinds are big.

This ones not a bug but my preference, have runner up prizes for UO as bonus points instead of tickets, This would be good for the problem below, you could make all prizes double the buyin. making it less likely to get 11min cashes and one big prize.

Also would it be possible to have the multitable view on desktop but with more tables available, I find the web view easy to change between tables but sometimes have more than 6 tables open,

Thanks

Hello,

Im not really happy about this new format because i loved the 12min blinds mtts that i used to play daily. Now only the high stakes mtts have 12min/blinds....should you improve also some low-stakes with 12-15min/blinds?

Also we need more entertainment in high-time ( that moment of the day when the poker room is with bigges amount of players) - like more bounty mtts and more flips mtts.

And  for example: when i am sit in in front of unibet - after 10PM CET, i cant find a nice session of mtts between 1-4e entry.....i must play some cash...and after 2-3 hours i can play a nice seria of mtts.

And, a lot of nice bullets for other things that were improved! GLGLGLLG!

@DavidP_Unibet I got 2 bugs? Features? Questions? :pScreenshot_20171010-095417.thumb.jpg.d8548a3146a9660af4af01d82b73b972.jpg

An 11 minute break? Okay I get the fact that add-on and hourly break fall together, but that doesn't make the break 11 minutes? Does it?Screenshot_20171009-102432.thumb.jpg.8516d7312919011f76f8f7e81c24d966.jpg

Ante NLHE doesn't exist on Unibet anymore (sadly enough :() ... Yet many of the mtts are categorized ante NLHE. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Screenshot_20171010-153758.thumb.jpg.2111056938cabbeb8c85ecb6fb6c348e.jpg

Screenshot_20171010-153815.thumb.jpg.62f4ca3a4c8773596b9e9dfcaf84fbe7.jpg

@DavidP_Unibet

Another bug (imo) players getting paid when they are already out, when there are still players in, who are not yet in the money. 

This should be fixed imo :o (maybe make 25 qualifiers divide in 25's then into 10's or 5's and finally in 2's) 

So when there is a 48prizepool there would be a 25. 2 tens and then a 2 and a 1

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@DavidP_Unibet @Leo-Unibet  I noticed the deep crazy tournaments have all disappear. I know those were really quick blinds (1 min blind, 10k starting stack) but they were quite popular. Is it possible to add them again (they were around lunch time, also the one at 22h00cet was very popular as well.) They are really fun to play when you unwind after a session.

I also think the schedule is missing some 1€ omaha tournaments at night as there are NONE  from 12h45 until the day after.  The omaha shooting star bounty at 12h45 is the kind of tournament that would have a great success at night i'm sure.    I noticed all the 1€ tournaments are well over their guarantees at night so there is a high demand for this kind of small buyin and its missing omaha.

Thank you for your time checking this out :)

@VikingsAF wrote:

Screenshot_20171010-153758.thumb.jpg.a09db176440889ee936885480b29e13a.jpg

Screenshot_20171010-153815.thumb.jpg.ae6923e9f0121c881efee8ff335a23d5.jpg

@DavidP_Unibet

Another bug (imo) players getting paid when they are already out, when there are still players in, who are not yet in the money. 

This should be fixed imo :o (maybe make 25 qualifiers divide in 25's then into 10's or 5's and finally in 2's) 

So when there is a 48prizepool there would be a 25. 2 tens and then a 2 and a 1

+1

@VikingsAF wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet I got 2 bugs? Features? Questions? :pScreenshot_20171010-095417.thumb.jpg.cbef7f96dcc43bc45d0149d4394a46b2.jpg

An 11 minute break? Okay I get the fact that add-on and hourly break fall together, but that doesn't make the break 11 minutes? Does it?

Lol, noticed that too last night and was like 'huh, whatta..??

Sure it was a big tournament in the middle of the night, and players only at one table were kindly given the chance to take a nap, so they can play the rest of the game refreshed.

brk.thumb.png.efedb45385e44e9a6517a2c41d01e095.pngbrk2.thumb.png.a172425fc97bb916cdd406b9a4936c6c.png

Well, i miss few MTTs.

Im now on a downswing so before new schedule i would play 4e and 2e step it ups exclusively. It would help if i have tickets for those, so i would fix my bankroll in no time.Now im sitting on some tickets and im not sure where is the value like on old schedule. Qualifiers for tickets are nice, but its 6max and i just dont like them. For 21;30 1E bounty we have one on 18:45 which is fine, but where are some substitute for 2e bounty omaha turbo? There was a nice Omaha MTT at 15;45 which i always played alongside freeroll, now im just sad 😏

So can we vote? 🤣 Whos with me :happyshy:

Lets bring back step it up for 2e and 4e.

Omaha bounty for 2e and Omaha 1e

I dont think those MTTs would change Unibet for worse, only for the better :laugh:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I think it's not a bug with people who out from sattelites and get paid anyway. After addon period there are some extra money in the prize pool, so prize list is changing (for example it was one 10 euro and four 2 euro prizes but with addon it becomes two 10 euro places, but anyway some players who was eliminated are get money because the situation was another before addons). Hope I explained my thoughts clearly.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Step it ups are there. Just in another format :) 

I have to disagree with you: I haven't seen anything close to a game where you have 5-8-10 prizes guaranteed for a specific buyin. So no, the stepitup are not there anymore.

The 1€ and 2€ satellites have nothing in common with the old version of the step it up, they don't play the same.

@DavidP_Unibet@Leo-Unibet

Did you really kick the UO 10 Euro Turbos out of the lineup? You know, the ones that always hit the guarantees? And replaced them with nothing? Nice...giphy

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet@Leo-Unibet

Did you really kick the UO 10 Euro Turbos out of the lineup? You know, the ones that always hit the guarantees? And replaced them with nothing? Nice...giphy

@WuDu No we just renamed all qualifiers so they reflect the ticket you can win in the qualifier

So the naming on the old UO 10 Euro Turbos are now "Qualifier to Unibet Open €50 Turbo"

Why would you not want the timezone to be shown? I'm just curious, it's not something I'd ever consider hiding myself.

Even at €1, 33bb starting stack and 3 minute levels does not seem like good value for money. If late reg is 30 minutes it's allowing players to register with under 5 bb. It's a UK sat, not a UO one, so maybe it'll be part of the changes.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived