New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

IMO it would create more games played and more tickets generated, If i could use my tickets for every different sat I would play every sat, As it is I play the UK/UO sats only.

@jonny2192 as for now we will keep some tickets restricted to specific tournaments, thanks for sharing your thoughts 

@Leo-Unibet Can we have a dislike button.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Have you thought about bringing back some kind of early bird promo for the satellites/qualifiers that don't run that well? Something like if you sign up for a qualifier before it starts and play it, you'll get some promotion points and at the end of the month there's a raffle or a freeroll where a few UK/UO or other MTT/qualifier tickets are distributed amongst the participating players.

I thought 1.5 x challenge points, for every game you reg 1 hour b4 and play.

This could be a monthly promo to see how well it helps.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

I thought 1.5 x challenge points, for every game you reg 1 hour b4 and play.

This could be a monthly promo to see how well it helps.

Nah, that's not a good idea! I mean, the UO qualifiers already run, so there's no reason to reward players for something they would do with or without an added incentive. My point is not to grab added challenge points, I just want to get those satellites to run which unfortunately aren't running right now because not enough guys sign up at the start (10->50 MW, 5->25 Euro generic ticket). Since merging all tikiets is not an option as of now, a new promo might be something to look at.

In addition, if I receive challenge points, I`ll mostly use them to buy added boni. However since an early bird promo would cost Unibet extra money, I think it's a smart idea to pay out any potential rewards in tickets to MTTs or qualifiers Unibet wants to promote anyways. Same for tournaments that have trouble reaching the GTD.You basically kill two birds with one stone. And if it doesn't work, it's back to the drawing board regarding the satellite system...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hello @Leo-Unibet!

Maybe I am writing into the bad topic, if yes, sorry about that.

Can you please do something with the addon break in the MTTs? Sometimes I have 8-9-10 MTT tables and when there is an addon break and if I dont want to buy an addon that table takes the focus while the addon break is over. (sorry for my grammar) So if I dont buy an addon I go sitout about 2-3 tables because I cant see if I am in the action, because the addon table takes the focus all the time. 

@Pucuri88 wrote:

Hello @Leo-Unibet!

Maybe I am writing into the bad topic, if yes, sorry about that.

Can you please do something with the addon break in the MTTs? Sometimes I have 8-9-10 MTT tables and when there is an addon break and if I dont want to buy an addon that table takes the focus while the addon break is over. (sorry for my grammar) So if I dont buy an addon I go sitout about 2-3 tables because I cant see if I am in the action, because the addon table takes the focus all the time. 

@Pucuri88 I will forward your conserns to our development team, we want of course that your playing experience are perfect even if some of your tournaments are in a add-on mode. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I want to ask if it's possible to add another 25 euro bounty MTT?

And maybe a little change for the Dwarf Star :) 

1) A lot of players like the fact that the bounties aren't as big for the Dwarf star (eg a pro like @MathrimC) @, but maybe it's cool to have this one regular KO. So no progressive bounties. This doesn't change that much for the style of the game,but this will fit better with the next suggestio

2) Another 25 euro bounty with regular progressive (or even increased) KOs. (so a normal shooting star structure)

I loved the 25 bounty in the previous schedule (for the few times I played it) and it's way more fun to have the buy in back after 3 KOs already :) (for me)

Another comment on the bounties mtts overall (so the 5s and lower) maybe it's cool to alternate between 2 bounty structures (like one as it is and one without progressive KOs for example)

But of course it's just a suggestion

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MoreTBC wrote:

Thanks for the updated sheet, it's much appreciated.

Capture.thumb.PNG.d520320ebaed3cca3d3036b9cfdaa2b1.PNG

This is what I've been using for my prop bet with Ian Simpson but it's been useful for checking the spread of games over different formats and buyins. It also raised a few questions for me :)

• Why are the majority of games on the schedule €5? I'm not sure what the spread was in the old schedule but was it the same with the old €4 ones? Is it a case of having €1-2 as a price point and counting them as one and then the next stage being 5?
  • Why are some formats so heavy at one buyin but not others? Is there data to say people don't want a daily €10 Multiverse for example?

The sheet above also doesn't take into account the format or the time these run so it may be the case a format only runs at a stake once in PLO for example (The prop is who can win the most different named MTTs on the new schedule so format and time don't matter) so even this is skewed as to how well the formats are represented.

There also continues to be inconsistency in what each named MTT means in terms of structure.

Capture.thumb.PNG.7fb9e1fa4441e9e28c1c5ada13060065.PNG

These are the 'Singularity' MTTs. The description says they are all 9 seat MTTs but half of them are 6 handed on the sheet. The starting stack varies from 2k to 6k and the blinds vary from 4 mins to 8 mins. There is also a random Singularity Bounty which should be Shooting Star right?

If I play a Bounty Builder on PS I know I'm going to get the same starting stack and blind structure regardless of buyin and time, if I play a Featherweight on Party I know I'm getting the same structure every time (Unless it's a turbo or a PKO and it'll clearly be in the title :)). I can't see why we can't have a Singularity, Turbo Singularity and a Hyper Singularity as titles and keep the starting stack and players per table consistent regardless of the blind structure. 

I think this could be done with all the other standard names to provide variety to the speed of the MTTs without confusing players as to what they're going to get in regards to 6 or 9 handed and a starting stack. I want to be able to go into the lobby and see 'Wormhole' and know that's 9-handed with a 5k starting and only have to decide how fast a MTT I want to play is, not have to click into each MTT to find out if the structure is the same as the one I played two hours ago.

You could even do it with seating and have '€100 GTD 6-max Turbo Singularity' as the title. The lobby just isn't very good at giving out this information easily so until such time as there is a column for things like this it's best to put as much info in the title as possible IMO.

Other than that, I still think bounty MTTs are lacking during peak Euro evening time and the same with lower buyin PLO. There isn't a single €5 PLO game on the entire schedule for example.

[/MoanTBC]

@MoreTBC I haven't forgot about this post TBC, it acctually gave me quite alot to think about. It hurt my old Tournament Manager heart to hear that you feel the schedule being inconsistent or not understandable. To some extent I can admit you having a good point!  We have named the tournamnets as following:

Name                  Type

Wormhole           Re-entry

Shooting Star     Bounty

Singularity           Freezeout

Multiverse          Unlimited rebuys

Meteor Shower  2R1A

Fireball                Turbo

Deep Space        Deepstack

I understand that some of the "formats" being contradictive because a

"Wormhole" could be a "Fireball" tournament

as well as 

"Singularity" could be a "Deep Space" tournament

Maybe we have to remove the namings Fireball and Deep Space and with tournament name endings like Turbo or Deep determine the lenghts of the tournamnet.

For you to find out if the tournament is 6 handed or 9 handed, because all variations going have both , you still have to look in the descriptions or use the filter functionality. We want for sure the player experience being as straight forward and easy to manuver as possible. 

I really appreciate you taking your time to try to help out, you alerted something that I have to figure out how to solve.

To be continued....  

To be continued....  

I really appreciate you taking your time to try to help out, you alerted something that I have to figure out how to solve.

Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo when starting a new painting did not use an old canvas.

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@MoreTBC I haven't forgot about this post TBC, it acctually gave me quite alot to think about. It hurt my old Tournament Manager heart to hear that you feel the schedule being inconsistent or not understandable. To some extent I can admit you having a good point!  We have named the tournamnets as following:

Name                  Type

Wormhole           Re-entry

Shooting Star     Bounty

Singularity           Freezeout

Multiverse          Unlimited rebuys

Meteor Shower  2R1A

Fireball                Turbo

Deep Space        Deepstack

I understand that some of the "formats" being contradictive because a

"Wormhole" could be a "Fireball" tournament

as well as 

"Singularity" could be a "Deep Space" tournament

Maybe we have to remove the namings Fireball and Deep Space and with tournament name endings like Turbo or Deep determine the lenghts of the tournamnet.

For you to find out if the tournament is 6 handed or 9 handed, because all variations going have both , you still have to look in the descriptions or use the filter functionality. We want for sure the player experience being as straight forward and easy to manuver as possible. 

To be continued....  

Thanks for the reply @Leo-Unibet. I actually think the naming format for buy-in type or bounty makes sense (although I think you're restricting yourself slightly if you introduce Bounty Re-entries for example). I've always understood a Singularity was FO and Shooting Star was bounty, it's just the structure beyond that that feels random. I agree that if you're going to name tournaments based on buy-in type/bounty then the Fireball doesn't make sense but I could see some merit in using 'Deep Space' as Unibets way of highlighting a MTT is deepstacked.

Fireball could reused as a fixed Bounty MTT as Shooting Star is a PKO and this will sort out Vikings request above.

In regards to fixing it, I don't have any more to offer just now other than what I put in my second post :). Apologies if you were offended too, the constructive criticism is coming from a good place, honest. I just want the schedule to be best it can be. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

• 2 weeks later...

not a fan of the 5 euro game so far !

first i try those rebuy ,,i realize the value isnt realy there for me( as i am playing good poker ) lol ! and the black hole is too long too painfull to play !

10 euro is good for me even i didnt even make one final table yet i see the poential..but can't run descent in 25 so im gonna skip it on my way to the top and play 50 and 100 games when i can!

so thats the plan ,,be prepare to play me because ,aint that easy :) gl

@Leo-Unibet I realise there are already many tournaments available, but it would be nice if you fit into the new schedule at least one more €2 (9 seat ) Singularity, as now there is only one available and is at 15:00 CET.

And there is no €2 (9 seat ) Shooting Star at all, while there are 3 (6 seat ) ones.

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet

After seing the Supernova hit the guarantee and then some yesterday and after you added another "5 TIX to Supernova rebuy" to the daily schedule (3 of those run in the evening 👍), is there a chance you implement this "5 TIX to..." concept to other weekend majors as well? Like a 5 Tix to milky way rebuy/addon for 5 Euro maybe?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

After seing the Supernova hit the guarantee and then some yesterday and after you added another "5 TIX to Supernova rebuy" to the daily schedule (3 of those run in the evening 👍), is there a chance you implement this "5 TIX to..." concept to other weekend majors as well? Like a 5 Tix to milky way rebuy/addon for 5 Euro maybe?

@WuDu we have the "Qualifier to €3,000 Milky Way Rebuy 10 TIX" on Saturdays at  17:45 cet

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

@WuDu we have the "Qualifier to €3,000 Milky Way Rebuy 10 TIX" on Saturdays at  17:45 cet

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

@Leo-Unibet 

I'm definitely trying to check out this tournament on Saturday, however is there a chance you add some daily 3 tix or 5 tix Milky Ways in the new year?

Really useful link - thanks  @DavidP_Unibet.  I'm going to make the time to play more tournaments in 2018 and this will really help, especially the estimated duration - I often look at tournaments and think 'I'd love to play some of these but have no idea when they will finish and I have work tomorrow...'  Looking at the durations, I can see that they are doable for me.  I think I've been scared off before by the long durations at sites like Poker Stars where the bigger fields make the tournament last too long to be feasible for a normal working person. 😃

Guys, you might want to check out the new Milky way 5 Euro rebuy qualifier at 20:45 CET. 3 tikiets are guaranteed, this might interest especially those of you who play the Supernova qualifiers at 19:35 and 20:35. Just saying...

• 2 weeks later...

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet can we have an updated excel sheet, want to get ticket requests down to one a week,
So will count all the uo1/2/4/10 and uk4/25 and sn5/10s and get enough to last me a week to make life easier for all.

@jonny2192 Sorry for being late, I had a busy week so far, here you go

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AQQCS_8fJx-t3NVtx40tGyzoG7XqvXGZ

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@pirahn wrote:

@Leo-Unibet The 250 ubo final may have closed reg early ( Known glitch ).

@pirahn Please explaine the glitch, when did the tournament close for late reg? 

this bug https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/old-mtt-late-reg-bug-back/idi-p/111993 its been around forever

@Leo-Unibet

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived