New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jerry wrote:

Well, i miss few MTTs.

Im now on a downswing so before new schedule i would play 4e and 2e step it ups exclusively. It would help if i have tickets for those, so i would fix my bankroll in no time.Now im sitting on some tickets and im not sure where is the value like on old schedule. Qualifiers for tickets are nice, but its 6max and i just dont like them. For 21;30 1E bounty we have one on 18:45 which is fine, but where are some substitute for 2e bounty omaha turbo? There was a nice Omaha MTT at 15;45 which i always played alongside freeroll, now im just sad 😏

So can we vote? 🤣 Whos with me :happyshy:

Lets bring back step it up for 2e and 4e.

Omaha bounty for 2e and Omaha 1e

I dont think those MTTs would change Unibet for worse, only for the better :laugh:

@jerry they are back!!

@Mynona wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet @Leo-Unibet  I noticed the deep crazy tournaments have all disappear. I know those were really quick blinds (1 min blind, 10k starting stack) but they were quite popular. Is it possible to add them again (they were around lunch time, also the one at 22h00cet was very popular as well.) They are really fun to play when you unwind after a session.

I also think the schedule is missing some 1€ omaha tournaments at night as there are NONE  from 12h45 until the day after.  The omaha shooting star bounty at 12h45 is the kind of tournament that would have a great success at night i'm sure.    I noticed all the 1€ tournaments are well over their guarantees at night so there is a high demand for this kind of small buyin and its missing omaha.

Thank you for your time checking this out :)

@Mynona

You have some lower buyin omaha tournaments running during peak hours

Starting Time UKNameTable SizeStarting StackBlind incBuy-in Amount
17:00€100 Omaha Deep Space6800062
21:15€50 Omaha Fireball9300041
23:15€50 Omaha Fireball6300042

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@Mynona wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet @Leo-Unibet  I noticed the deep crazy tournaments have all disappear. I know those were really quick blinds (1 min blind, 10k starting stack) but they were quite popular. Is it possible to add them again (they were around lunch time, also the one at 22h00cet was very popular as well.) They are really fun to play when you unwind after a session.

I also think the schedule is missing some 1€ omaha tournaments at night as there are NONE  from 12h45 until the day after.  The omaha shooting star bounty at 12h45 is the kind of tournament that would have a great success at night i'm sure.    I noticed all the 1€ tournaments are well over their guarantees at night so there is a high demand for this kind of small buyin and its missing omaha.

Thank you for your time checking this out :)

@Mynona

You have some lower buyin omaha tournaments running during peak hours

Starting Time UKNameTable SizeStarting StackBlind incBuy-in Amount
17:00€100 Omaha Deep Space6800062
21:15€50 Omaha Fireball9300041
23:15€50 Omaha Fireball6300042

Happy to see one at 21h15, i didnt see that one before i think.

I still believe we could enjoy a Bounty omaha 1 or 2 euros at peak time at night. :)

Also, big up for the comeback of the step it up :)

I'm really enjoying the new tournament schedule!

When it comes to the Supernova qualifiers, I agree with the feedback from some other people earlier. €5 or €10 buy-in with 1 €100 ticket on top is very high variance. I would love €20 or €25 qualifiers and/or qualifiers with more tickets guaranteed. But ofcouse I don't know much about the traffic and viability of such structures. But now that the supernova is overlaying, maybe there's room for some experiments?

@MathrimC wrote:

I'm really enjoying the new tournament schedule!

When it comes to the Supernova qualifiers, I agree with the feedback from some other people earlier. €5 or €10 buy-in with 1 €100 ticket on top is very high variance. I would love €20 or €25 qualifiers and/or qualifiers with more tickets guaranteed. But ofcouse I don't know much about the traffic and viability of such structures. But now that the supernova is overlaying, maybe there's room for some experiments?

Agree with this. The 10e sats overlay quite a bit too I think. Personally I'd prefer a structure more similar to the uk tour qualifiers but as @MathrimC says I'm not sure how traffic would be affected in doing so.

They do? I'm guessing the early ones overlay, cause the late ones exceed the GTD easily for the 10's and the 5's, the 5's even getting really close to 2 seats many times, so maybe could become 2 seats gtd in the evenings, rather than 1 seat and 15 rebates. 

But yeah, since the final overlays, don't see any reason not to juice up the sattie guarantees, (would fix some issues with them as well, and might get more people in them + more liberal rebuys/addons)

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

They do? I'm guessing the early ones overlay, cause the late ones exceed the GTD easily for the 10's and the 5's, the 5's even getting really close to 2 seats many times, so maybe could become 2 seats gtd in the evenings, rather than 1 seat and 15 rebates. 

But yeah, since the final overlays, don't see any reason not to juice up the sattie guarantees, (would fix some issues with them as well, and might get more people in them + more liberal rebuys/addons)

Yeah you're probably right. Just a few that I thought I noticed. I don't tend them to play them very much because I see the UK tour tree as less variance. Harder in the supernova sats with all you sharks 😛

i totaly agree...there must be another way to structure those sats for the supernova,1outta10 is a long shot!  i would like to see steps/phase however you like to call it lol i got my share of second place in sats !! im exausted 😞

it will take more then a couple weeks to fill all the gtd and move to the next step..whatever im happy to be part of it

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

That's just 🤣

I stopped playing the old SE qualifiers because in the end most of them ended up with 10 guys playing for 1 measly ticket and 4 guys getting the buy-in back. But this is even worse. Das not it mane...The Unibet Open qualifiers are much better endowed and they usually don't overlay.

It still makes me wonder why Unibet decided to scrap the SE and SS and replace them with the 20 K Supernova, yet isn't able to provide a working satellite tree except a few bingo tournaments? Especially since just-for-fun players, myself included, don't have the money to buy in directly to the Supernova.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

One idea that could work would let us change 100e of UO tickets to a supernova per week for a month or two.
I know this takes money from the UO but should get the supernova guarantee covered.

I think a lot like me dont like to use there cash balance on yet another sat system when you already have hundreds or thousands in UK/UO tickets.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Honestly, it would be cool if we were allowed to use UO tickets for the UK tour and vice versa. I have a lot of tickets lying around which I don't use right now, however I think it's totally OK that there's a seperation between online and offline tournaments.

How many guys played the Supernova this week? 173 or so? That's well below the amount needed to reach the GTD. In my mind (but what do I know?) it's a mistake to not implement a working satellite system. The UO has it, the UK tour has it, the SE had one, SS had one and the Daily tournaments had one as well. I understand that 3 different systems for SE, SS and Dailys didn't make sense, but there were players playing them as those were solid qualifiers. What we're getting now are bingo games and rebuy orgies.

So why not implement one qualifier system that allows you to win tickets to all those new tourneys up until the Supernova? And if you don't want to play the Supernova, you can use those tickets for the Ice Giant or Mr Gorsky or whatever. With a reasonable structure like we see in the UO satellites. WIth at least 2 seats guaranteed per qualifier. With a little bit of promo from Unibet. You could also "brand" those satellites as a series on its own giving them names like Moon, Titan, Io, Europa, Callisto...:speechless:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

So why not implement one qualifier system that allows you to win tickets to all those new tourneys up until the Supernova? And if you don't want to play the Supernova, you can use those tickets for the Ice Giant or Mr Gorsky or whatever. With a reasonable structure like we see in the UO satellites. WIth at least 2 seats guaranteed per qualifier. With a little bit of promo from Unibet. You could also "brand" those satellites as a series on its own giving them names like Moon, Titan, Io, Europa, Callisto...:speechless:

Would love that to happen.

Seriously, in my opinion that is a great idea, you even came up with a great bunch of names. 

I think you have to ask yourself how the typical Unibet Poker customer buys into a 100€ event. Recreationals who don´t have big assets of money laying around would try to qualify as cheap as possible. They would try to run a couple of € up to a package and optimally into a cash. So there you have the classic poker story: guy wins XXXX€ - started with an investement of X€ or 0,XX€. 

I think that is where you should be going. Offering as many possibilities to get a seat in the most prestigeous Online-MTT on Unibet. 🆒

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes

Great minds think alike. :laugh:

@jonny2192 wrote:

A couple of things that could do with fixing while your doing all the MTT stuff

Rebalance tables when you are 10th or 19th to join or whatever number makes a new table, its frustrating to be playing heads up especially when blinds are high on late reg and waiting ages for it to add each player as it only adds one player from full table per orbit.

Better rebalancing so you dont end up paying the BB 2 hands in a row, this a game killer when blinds are big.

This ones not a bug but my preference, have runner up prizes for UO as bonus points instead of tickets, This would be good for the problem below, you could make all prizes double the buyin. making it less likely to get 11min cashes and one big prize.

Also would it be possible to have the multitable view on desktop but with more tables available, I find the web view easy to change between tables but sometimes have more than 6 tables open,

Thanks

Also.

Reg is closing early a bug thats been here before, its to do with players going out early and the system closes reg when prizes get one below there position.

People using disconnect a lot to slow the games down.

Disconnecting when in the BB to appear again when someone trys to steal the blind.

Being moved from the BB to being in the BB again on table balancing, a real game killer at turbos.

@Leo-Unibet Wondering if any of these things are on the list of fixes.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet Wondering if any of these things are on the list of fixes.

@jonny2192 Highly unlikely as they have been around since i joined unibet. I know quite a few people who have left because of the table balacing issue. I had an earfull from someone i got to join as HU  when 8 left on a 9 seater. After the 5 min break returned to HU. There are those who goto a forum and inform or complain, the others just move to pastures new.

Archived