New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@pirahn wrote:

@Leo-Unibet The 250 ubo final may have closed reg early ( Known glitch ).

@pirahn Please explaine the glitch, when did the tournament close for late reg? 

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@pirahn wrote:

@Leo-Unibet The 250 ubo final may have closed reg early ( Known glitch ).

@pirahn Please explaine the glitch, when did the tournament close for late reg? 

As @jonny2192 explains. There were a few people waiting to join yesterday. There was a decent chance it could have reached 2 packages plus yesterday. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Leo-Unibet

The Gargle Blaster 4 Tix at 20:45 CET is that supposed to be a rebuy-addon or just a regular frezeout with late reg? Today it played like a freezeout, which is fine, however then you'd want to update the tournament description.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet won gargle blaster sat yesterday. cannot use 25 ticket.  If i click on ticket no tourny showing. if i go to gargle blaster .i click register. it take my money. I told chat yesterday, they show me how to use ticket lol. 

I ask for change to 5x5. not available. ?

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

The Gargle Blaster 4 Tix at 20:45 CET is that supposed to be a rebuy-addon or just a regular frezeout with late reg? Today it played like a freezeout, which is fine, however then you'd want to update the tournament description.

From freezeout to r/a. It didnt start today, wonder why ?

@pirahn wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

From freezeout to r/a. It didnt start today, wonder why ?

Because you get 4*25 Euro tickets. It doesn't really make much sense to pay 10 Euro (buy-in and potential add-on) when you need to finish ITM 40 % of the time to just break even. The "freezeout" had 14 or 15 players on Thursday despite not many people being aware of it. Mabye a Tix freezeout qualifier for tournaments with a buy-in of 25 Euro or less would be something to consider...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

gb.thumb.PNG.ac2d3c874629840ce81e0dcbff7f46a6.PNG

10 add-ons and 4 rebuys to win a 25 Euro ticket. Wow. @Leo-Unibet given the success of those 5 Euro R/A tix qualifiers (MW/Sputnik /GB) is there a chance you could add 1 or 2 additional Milky Way Tix games to the schedule?

@WuDu wrote:

10 add-ons and 4 rebuys to win a 25 Euro ticket. Wow. @Leo-Unibet given the success of those 5 Euro R/A tix qualifiers (MW/Sputnik /GB) is there a chance you could add 1 or 2 additional Milky Way Tix games to the schedule?

Given the success of the above @Leo-Unibet and the ongoing success of the UO2s never overlaying is there any chance of making the UO final 50 or so packages?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This is a really good idea to have a published schedule.  I was just about to start to make a mini schedule for myself using this but found it to be inaccurate. eg the 16:35 €10 satellite to the supernova isn't showing on the schedule, nor are several other satellites.  I gave up at that point as no point creating a separate personalised schedule based on inaccurate data.  

Can this be updated and kept up to date?

@sgriffwrote:

This is a really good idea to have a published schedule.  I was just about to start to make a mini schedule for myself using this but found it to be inaccurate. eg the 16:35 €10 satellite to the supernova isn't showing on the schedule, nor are several other satellites.  I gave up at that point as no point creating a separate personalised schedule based on inaccurate data.  

Can this be updated and kept up to date?

I've not heard anything and it doesn't seem to have been updated, but I probably didn't help by not tagging @DavidP_Unibet or @Leo-Unibet  

Just noticed that there is a reward for highlighting errors:

It's been checked through numerous times but there is always the possibility that there are errors in the client - if anyone notices a tournament which appears in the client with the wrong settings compared to the excel file above then I'll credit you with a €10 MTT ticket to say 'thanks'.

So here are a couple of examples, one each for the live sats and online mtts (although there are more):

14:05 Qualifier to Unibet Open 250 4 tix and

16:00 80 Step it Up both appear in the lobby but not in the spreadsheet.

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet

Could you add one 1eMTT Omaha Bounty to the schedule (19-23cet)? There is only one at 12;45CET and it always exceed the gtd (today it was 88 people) and in the evening there will be surely much more players. Maybe there is a chance of adding one of 2e MTT Omaha bounty at the evening?

Same thing with holdem 1e MTT bounty. Last one is at 18:45cet and there are almost everyday more than 200people on it. This one could easily be played once again between 21-23 with same numbers. Also 2eMTT Holdem bounty at the evening could be a hit, cause there is one at 23;45 but it usually kinda too late for me (and probably for many others too).

Just sayin 🆒

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 5 months later...

@jerry wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Could you add one 1eMTT Omaha Bounty to the schedule (19-23cet)? There is only one at 12;45CET and it always exceed the gtd (today it was 88 people) and in the evening there will be surely much more players. Maybe there is a chance of adding one of 2e MTT Omaha bounty at the evening?

Same thing with holdem 1e MTT bounty. Last one is at 18:45cet and there are almost everyday more than 200people on it. This one could easily be played once again between 21-23 with same numbers. Also 2eMTT Holdem bounty at the evening could be a hit, cause there is one at 23;45 but it usually kinda too late for me (and probably for many others too).

Just sayin 🆒

🤣delete the first part🤣  and unibet go make work from the 2nd part ! hmm if you dont mind🆒

• 2 months later...

We have done some updates to the regular MTT schedule. Some of the changes:

- from Monday 19:00 CET Mon-Friday a new €50 Freezeout "€2,000 Comet"
- Exoplanet on Sundays will change to 9-handed
- Event Horizon will be exchanged to "€1,000 Dark Matter", theres also a Nano version
- Sputnik will come in a €5 buyin version
- A "400 Fireball" will be replaced with a "€500 Astroid" with slight deeaper structure

The new schedule could be found here

Archived