New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jonny2192 wrote:

Reg is closing early a bug thats been here before, its to do with players going out early and the system closes reg when prizes get one below there position.

Just experienced this. UBO 10 around 11.40am. 9 players remaining, 15 mins left for late reg and when 5 prizes the reg closed. 

I remember getting a reply many many moons ago that they could not find it or simulate it. Another way to check would be to analyse data and see how many similar tournys ended with 5 prizes. 

I was just going through the qualifier schedule for the new MTTs with a buy-in of 5 Euro and more:

On a daily basis we have 2 regular ones (5 to win a 25 Euro ticket), 6 rebuy/add-ons (5 Euro to 50 Euro Milky Way/100 Euro Supernova) and 3 bingo qualifiers (10 Euro to 100 Euro Supernova).

So out of 11 qualifiers, only 2 represent a traditional "step-it-up" freezeout structure and none give you a ticket to MW or SN. Nice...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet @DavidP_Unibet

Don't want to do your work, but I think this can possibly solve the issue of the Majors not breaking guarantee! (Posted this on 2+2 aswell, but rather post it here in the beloved community)

I think there is a big chance of this to work, as you see how the 25 euro qualifier on sunday broke the gtd so easily.

I don't know if this is dangerous or not, but one tree for all majors together.

Red lines are for the "donkaments" which are x10. (If you want to you can add one between 2 and 25, but that's maybe not necessary)

Satellites.thumb.jpg.969493f293f237dd444df066ca8a5330.jpg

Sorry for inventing the 250 euro high roller :p But it sounded cool :) (And if you would do this monthly or so, I think there is a big chance it will attract some players)

I think this kind of structure will be appreciated, since it seems to work in the UO satellites.

If you have
1 -> 5 run hourly from 9/10 in the morning (untill 17/18 when 25->100 starts)
1 -> 10 maybe only a few times in the afternoon
2 -> 10 also hourly from noon (or even earlier)
5 -> 25 hourly from early in the afternoon
25 -> 100 Hourly between 17 and 21 (or two-hourly idk)
10 -> 100 twice in the afternoon
10 -> 50 two-hourly starting around 16

5 splits in Spectrum, Nebula and Qualifiers
10 splits in Qualifiers mainly and Cosmic Rays
25 splits in Ice Giant and Qualifiers
50 splits between Milkyway and Oddysey.

I could've worked it out a bit more, but on the one side I didn't have much time now, and on the other I don't have "real data" to state my arguments.

This is all a sugestion based on what I experienced for other satellites (So also Daily and Bullet qualifiers in the past)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @DavidP_Unibet

Don't want to do your work, but I think this can possibly solve the issue of the Majors not breaking guarantee! (Posted this on 2+2 aswell, but rather post it here in the beloved community)

I think there is a big chance of this to work, as you see how the 25 euro qualifier on sunday broke the gtd so easily.

I don't know if this is dangerous or not, but one tree for all majors together.

Red lines are for the "donkaments" which are x10. (If you want to you can add one between 2 and 25, but that's maybe not necessary)

Satellites.thumb.jpg.773c9014a6d73a082f731ea6663d8633.jpg

Sorry for inventing the 250 euro high roller :p But it sounded cool :) (And if you would do this monthly or so, I think there is a big chance it will attract some players)

I think this kind of structure will be appreciated, since it seems to work in the UO satellites.

If you have

1 -> 5 run hourly from 9/10 in the morning (untill 17/18 when 25->100 starts)

1 -> 10 maybe only a few times in the afternoon

2 -> 10 also hourly from noon (or even earlier)

5 -> 25 hourly from early in the afternoon

25 -> 100 Hourly between 17 and 21 (or two-hourly idk)

10 -> 100 twice in the afternoon

10 -> 50 two-hourly starting around 16

5 splits in Spectrum, Nebula and Qualifiers

10 splits in Qualifiers mainly and Cosmic Rays

25 splits in Ice Giant and Qualifiers

50 splits between Milkyway and Oddysey.

I could've worked it out a bit more, but on the one side I didn't have much time now, and on the other I don't have "real data" to state my arguments.

This is all a sugestion based on what I experienced for other satellites (So also Daily and Bullet qualifiers in the past)

@VikingsAF Thanks for your effort in compiling this structures for us, I have to turn down your idea of us running a €250 major buyin.

This decision isn't set in stone, nothing rellay are but for now we ain't going to launch that buyin. We never know what the furure will bring though.  

@Leo-Unibet

Forget about the 250 Euro tournament, what about @VikingsAF 's satellite tree? I was playing the 5---> 25 MTT ticket qualifier today and I want to say in contrast to the old Sunday Entitled qualifiers, this new one is really cool to play! 6 handed, a little more starting chips, 4 instead of 3 minutes per blind level, really nice...And despite the fact that you penny-pinchers :laugh: only guaranteed 1 ticket, that satellite ended up with 19 guys playing! 

On the other side, even with all those rebuys and add-ons and much better promotion, the 5 ---> 100 Supernova rebuy donkament just barely hit the GTD today.

So what stops you from implementing a comprehensive qualifier tree with concerted satellites?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet

IMO if we had UO 2E satellites starting every half an hour at evening im pretty sure in every tourney we should have 30 or more people. People like to multitable, so if they start for example 20:30 21:00 21;30 22;00 and even later it wouldnt hurt a bit. It could be the same with 4e satellites. With 10e and higher i think its more or less perfect 👍

Thanks for bringing back step it up 🆒

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Sect7G wrote:

That's a pretty decent satellite tree.  Not much I'd change in it. 

ab2e61abb5c445166ad28830d6e0d8a7

Oh wait, you're serious?

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Forget about the 250 Euro tournament, what about @VikingsAF 's satellite tree? I was playing the 5---> 25 MTT ticket qualifier today and I want to say in contrast to the old Sunday Entitled qualifiers, this new one is really cool to play! 6 handed, a little more starting chips, 4 instead of 3 minutes per blind level, really nice...And despite the fact that you penny-pinchers :laugh: only guaranteed 1 ticket, that satellite ended up with 19 guys playing! 

On the other side, even with all those rebuys and add-ons and much better promotion, the 5 ---> 100 Supernova rebuy donkament just barely hit the GTD today.

So what stops you from implementing a comprehensive qualifier tree with concerted satellites?

@WuDu I think the qualifier steps are being comprehensive, what adjustments woould you like to see?

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@WuDu I think the qualifier steps are being comprehensive, what adjustments woould you like to see?

I would like to see someday some easy step program. Lets say target is 50e tournament, and you start with 1e satellite (no guarantees just one ticket for x people registered minus rake) with 2e tickets, 2e satellite with 4e tickets, 4e satellite with 10euro ticket 10 with 20 and 20 with 50. Long time ago there was such a thing on some diffrent site and i remember i was grinding this to death.

For example i would love 10e satellite for UnibetOpen with 25e tickets reward, same way with 50e make one every day with 100e ticket reward. I mean its not impossible to get to 250final now (IMO even now its the best step program in poker), but it could be easier, less variant (Unibet shouldnt care, rake is payed both ways lol) .

Would like also satellite system from UnibetOpen for every tournament here. I think its the best, and relatebily easy for everyone. Unified system would be a blast.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry

I'd play those.

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

To me, comprehensive means qualifiers where every Unibet member can take part regardless of bankroll, the time they play or the tournament they want to qualify for. Why not offer your customers a path to the games they want to play?

1 Euro buy in to a 5 Euro ticket. You want to use that ticket for a Fireball tourney or Mr Gorsky? You can do so. Or you exchange it. Or you use it to play the next step.

5 Euro buy in to a 25 Euro ticket. Some may want to split it, some would like to play the Abyss and some would like to qualify for the Supernova. 25 Euro to a 100 Euro Supernova ticket would be the final step.

In addition to that, a parallel path has to be set up with 2 Euro to a 10 Euro ticket and 10 Euro to a 50 Euro Milky Way ticket.

All of those games have to run multiple times per day to attract satellite grinders like myself.

Supernova and Milky Way are the flagship freezeout tourneys right now, however there is no direct path to qualify for them via daily satellites that are not rebuy or donkament games. There are no 10 Euro to Milky Way qualifiers, why not?

@WuDu wrote:

@jerry

I'd play those.

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

To me, comprehensive means qualifiers where every Unibet member can take part regardless of bankroll, the time they play or the tournament they want to qualify for. Why not offer your customers a path to the games they want to play?

1 Euro buy in to a 5 Euro ticket. You want to use that ticket for a Fireball tourney or Mr Gorsky? You can do so. Or you exchange it. Or you use it to play the next step.

5 Euro buy in to a 25 Euro ticket. Some may want to split it, some would like to play the Abyss and some would like to qualify for the Supernova. 25 Euro to a 100 Euro Supernova ticket would be the final step.

In addition to that, a parallel path has to be set up with 2 Euro to a 10 Euro ticket and 10 Euro to a 50 Euro Milky Way ticket.

All of those games have to run multiple times per day to attract satellite grinders like myself.

Supernova and Milky Way are the flagship freezeout tourneys right now, however there is no direct path to qualify for them via daily satellites that are not rebuy or donkament games. There are no 10 Euro to Milky Way qualifiers, why not?

@WuDu @WuDu we are running the qualifiers you are requesting

€1 buyin --> Qualifier to €10 Ticket Rebuy

€2 buyin --> Qualifier to €10 Ticket

€1 buyin --> Qualifier to €5 Ticket Rebuy

€1 buyin --> Qualifier to €5 Ticket

€2 buyin --> Qualifier to €25 Ticket Rebuy

€5 buyin --> Qualifier to €25 Ticket

All above tournaments running every day from sunrise to after midnight. 

€25 buyin -->Qualifier to €20,000 Supernova 2 Tickets  (2x€100 gtd)

This runs 17:10 CET Sundays

I have changed some of the daily "Qualifier to €50 Milky Way Rebuy" 

to €10buyin --> Qualifier to €50 Milky Way

I hope this gets us a bit closer to being comprehensive 😃 

Thanks for your inputs!

In general I like tickets to be awarded in lieu of being auto regged for the target tourney like most sites.  But I think there is some room for compromise.  A good example would be the Supernova.  This tourney has a long late reg time while still maintaining a deep structure.  Therefore there's room for deadline type sats that seats players automatically into the target tourney during the late reg period while still providing the player good value.

Could this type of Satellite be introduced just on Sundays for the marquee events?  This would help eliviate overlays but would come at the cost of updating your software to some degree.  With this system in place Unibet could offer sats based on conceivable end times that fall into the late reg period which truly be deemed comprehensive :)

I think auto-reg is a bad idea. If you're playing a sat on a Sunday then most likely you want to play the target that day. With there being no T$ grinding these sats doesn't make a lot of sense so forcing people to auto-reg just seems like a good way to annoy players a la Party. Even with every sat to the Nova being auto-reg they're still way behind the overlay just now so I can't see that being a justification either

With regards to the €50 sats, just have generic €10 -> €50 sats that work for the Milky Way/Odyssey/Any other €50.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@Leo-Unibet

👍 Those Milky Way 10 to 50s look nice, especially the one around midnight, I will put them on my list to play and do my best to help make them run.

So, what about running 25 to 100 Supernovas on a daily basis? Maybe start with 1 satellite daily where you guarantee 1 SN ticket if at least 3 guys show up to play and see how it goes. Either the games don't run (0-2 players) or you'll probably make a profit (5 and more players), your risk is very low.

@MoreTBCis right. Especially for casual players it can be a little confusing. No need to artificially limit the player pool for these qualifiers.

@Mynona

I asked the same question a few weeks ago, don't remember anymore which topic it was, but the answer was that no changes to the UO/UK qualifiers are imminent right now. 

Archived