Extraklasa high[and low]lights

jerry

Bad game with some nice goals. Its hard to find more electric player with worse first touch than scorer 🤣 Yet he made this beaut :classic_ninja:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...

Legia Warszawa is beating Leicester City and comfortably at that 🤣. Leicester had ONE scoring chance. 

@WuDu

Polish captain changed sides after the coin toss. He did it so Leicester's players were facing banner's direction.

image.png.c75c74f8e9b6d2a41b22b144137fa390.png

That one guy 🤣

• Haha 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry, I wanted to post the same thing! 

giphy.gif

🤣

Solid trolling. Glen "Player Tunnel Rambo" Kamara getting booed by kids in Prague was also funny.  

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

2nd season goal of Lukas Podolski against worst team in league. Still cant believe Unibet had odds for him to become torschutzenkonig. And it was only 29 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Counter attack made by polish champions, Legia. Everything click in this team 😂

After 15 matches in the league they have 11 losses 😃

Still, they beat Leicester City in Europa League 😆

• Like 1

Another round and another lost match by the polish champions Legia Warszawa. So far 4 wins and 12 defeats. Unprecedented events across all professional football. And this team was significantly reinforced in the summer, no one important was sold [Wszolek played  a lot of matches, but he was maybe 8/9th most important player in the team, they released him for free not wanting to offer him new contract, now he is not fit to be on the bench of Union Berlin, go figure]. They just playing like complete amateurs. There are some rumours now that after the match supporters went after club bus to talk to the players Schalke style 😂 but as for now its not sure if something really happen... We'll see if tomorrow transfer requests will fly all over internet 😆

This time 1:0 with a goal  that started with a corner from Legia. Then after sophisticated build up [just look at the pace] they pass the ball to rivals and its over.

Edited by jerry

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Today we will see the start of new Ekstraklasa season. The atmosphere over our league is in all time low, champions Lech Poznan just lost 5:1 to Azerbejdzan champions in first elimination round to Champions League. They pissed me off so much on Tuesday that i went on cash tables in rage and tilted which never happen to me 🙊 🕳️

Anyway here some preview about new season

Spoiler
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...