Extraklasa high[and low]lights

jerry

Do you guys remember this game?

When I was in school I often used to play with the Cook-Islands trying to qualify for the WC (obviously too much time for gaming). These beer league nations from the Pacific all had to play extra qualifiers against each other before even getting a chance to see Australia or New Zealand.

My point is, if you exclude economic reasons, this should be possible in Europe as well. 

@jerry

Don't get me started on FIFA. The WC expansion is just meant to generate more revenue, get votes from 3rd world countries and basically hope that China now manages to qualify on a regular basis. Now they even added a 1/16th round, despite claiming that the reform won't lead to more games per team. 🤣

Anyway, I'm not watching these tournaments and its qualifers anymore. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 weeks later...

So quick esktraklasa update after 15 games.

Przechwytywanie.thumb.PNG.4bc02ab49f2e9bae7f81ab5ac6625360.PNG

At the lead is team from my hometown, Slask Wroclaw. Team that miraculously avoided relegation last year. Thats the Ekstraklasa for ya! Been to all by one home games and i'd tell you guys, never seen luckier team, they even won last away game playing with 9 people. At this point of the season last year we have similar surprise leader in Wisla Plock. Then they sell in winter their best player to Belgium and get relegated :classic_ninja: We will see if history will repeat himself.

We have our own Sergou Guirassy in spaniard Eric Exposito who is not even playing that good, its just he scores whenever he have half a chance. He is now at 12 goals and as you can see he only once scored more. I already pity the fool who will give him 500k-1mln contract which he will get 100% [he was almost sold to Qatar this summer but it collapsed by some 20-30k :classic_biggrin:]

exposito.thumb.PNG.0cf76185f4853eb42896f64ca898f3fc.PNG

Worst teams are surprise, suprise all the newly promoted teams. Its all fault of our last FA head Zbigniew Boniek who went crazy[or took bribe, his best amigo is Michel Platini another bribe lover] at the end of his helm and changed the league from 16 to 18 teams, when all supporters clearly see that teams slowly but regularly were getting stronger/richer. And now we have this situation. I know its something that all leagues are suffering especially those shambolic leagues with 20 teams but with our league could be easily avoided with 16 teams.

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@jerry

Interview

image.png.f0c7b3a4e63981f643a3dfdf0ff69b08.png

Nnamdi Collins, the pride of Polska, still staying with Eintracht Frankfurt 2. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

He looks/speaks like fooking retard doesnt he? Pretty sure he never kicked the ball or run more than 5m. Judging from the names in the media he obviously have no clue about football. He clearly got some backing to get the job. I suspect that the sponsor of Rakow who is owner of X-Kom made some kind of deal. Lets say director office for some big order from Mexico. Maybe he is bastard son of some cartel gangster, their children very often live in Europe, maybe retard liked football, wetbacks often do:classic_biggrin:...I just dont get how he get this job.

They want to splash more than 1mlnE on Afimico Pululu [must say AGAIN its a great name, FM generator would be proud] who had just best 6months in his career. He played probably better only in FC Basel reserves when he scored 14goals [God know what swiss tier is this maybe 10th]. He was below average to terrible in Grether Furth and went for free to Jagiellonia. Why not go to source and get 10 Pululu's from 2Buli...Let them play 5on on 5 and pick the best one :classic_biggrin: Or throw them in a cage and the one who survive will get the contract :classic_ninja:

Anyway Rakow have some money, but their transfers are more than average. Most successfull is probably Ghanaian, Ecuadorian/German/Mauretanian, John Yeboah even if he is very inconsistent. But the 1,5mlne they paid for him some Buli team will pay back im pretty sure. After him is romanian defender Racovitan who is forcing his way into Romania national team [should play in Euro]. And then there is big black hole and there is defensive striker Croat Ante Crnac. Released from Zagreb II with stats 28-2goals, mind you he was 17 then. Next two seasons he was at Slaven Koprivnica in 2.Croatian League with stats 53-11. They paid more than 1mlnE for him. Still very young, there are some glimpses and maybe [european clubs love Croats so im pretty sure that 1mln will be reinbursed]. They probably counting on some Vlahovic effect, who went to Fiorentina straight from Partizan u19. They are the same height and both are left-footed...I would not be suprised if they find him in FM manager, all the Yugo countries, under 20, tall, left-footed :classic_biggrin: 

So far Cardenas went for defender Matej Rodin who was struggling in 2nd Belgian League but previously had solid spell in Ekstraklasa, big talent from Hungary Peter Barath who struggled in Ferencvaros [looked good in testmatches] and 27yo Kenyan Erick Otieno from AIK Solna. Not exactly a great return from a future sportdirektor star...

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Albanian Messi, Ernest Muci for 10mln plus 10% of next transfer to Besiktas from Legia. Believe it or not its their record paid transfer fee, at least until summer when they will pay 11mln for Libyan Al-Musrati from Braga. No one will give you more than turks will promise :classic_laugh:

I say this again, market is sick and if not for sugar daddies giving it IV drips would implode on itself long ago. Muci WAS NOT stammspieler, he even wasnt first guy to go from bench. In Ekstraklasa he scored 13goals in 81games. Typical player who is invisible whole match but from time to time can pull a worldie out of his a s s. Scored two great goals against Aston Villa and boom! thats it, 10mln. They even asked Fulham for 20 and they were KEEN[!] but went for another albanian maestro Broja. 

Dont get me wrong there is great player there. Klopp would make him top5 player, but in Besiktas he will meet ultra-defensive dinosaur Fernando[Felipe] Santos and also Besiktas is in big mess not creating any chances. Ernest similar to Reyna got on him top10% long shoot in Europe, but his problems are work rate missing in games and fitness as he's got a lot of minor injuries. 

Oh and this is his replacement :classic_biggrin:

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Ain't he real bargain then? Been awhile since Klopp had 10M man as top 5 player 😄

He took 5m Levandovsky i made him who he was. Thats what i meant. Muci with work ethic, running, pressing, showing himself for ball, could be top player. Not going to Turkey, to Besiktas, to Santos. Turkey is where your career die :classic_cool:

Wonder if they even pay that 10mln :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, jerry said:

He took 5m Levandovsky i made him who he was

That was ages ago, don't even remember that far, was he already ready as player or bought for potential? But yeah, prices have gone up big time, good thing that it is also spread around to smaller clubs and leagues 🙂

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Turkey is where your career die :classic_cool:

Don't know what happened there. Not too long ago they played quite good and attacking football and could compete even in cl to certain point.

Podolski strikes again. This time in derby [his goal at 0:58]

And today his first/winning goal scored Korona's Danny Trejo in his debut nonetheless. Machete got great numbers in USL in States [28/14 and 33/17 last two years]. Its only tier below MLS but still. Could be that Korona Kielce scored some real gem here.

spacer.png

Edited by jerry