Extraklasa high[and low]lights

jerry

Peak Ekstraklasa goal last night. From the violent shoves at the corner flag to the top defending by both goalkeeper and defenders. Goal that was probably final nail in the coffin for away side Miedz that occupy last place. With 2points more there would be some hope...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

If youre bored today at 16CET there is final of Polish Cup. Legia Warszawa and Rakow Czestochowa will play the match in Warszawa at Narodowy on sell out stadium with about 60k spectators. Should be interesting match. 

Przechwytywanie.PNG.a3018bc1cfe915927b890ce5fddf887f.PNG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, jerry said:

Good write up about what is goin on in polish national team

Interesting read, but most of it can be summarized as Polskis doing Polski things!

Who is Mirosław Stasiak? The short version is he's someone who was sentenced for 43 counts of match fixing, and received a lifetime ban (later reduced to be until 2026) from participating in organized football. If that's all you're interested in, you can skip to the next paragraph. The long version is [30] : he is a businessman, who in 2002 bought a club called Ceramika Opoczno - later renamed by him to... Stasiak Opoczno (yes, you are reading this correctly). He was also forcing his way to play. As a forward. And he also fired a coach for not playing him enough.

Movie gif. Ryan Gosling as Jacob in Crazy Stupid Love, covers his mouth as his body shakes in laughter.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

Interesting read, but most of it can be summarized as Polskis doing Polski things!

This things happen everywhere. Ceramika is like 4th tier. You have beauties like Turkspor Augbsurg, Turkiye Wilhelmsburg, Turkgucu Munchen, Makkabi Berlin for example [no Polskis Ludwikschafen? maybe i didnt notice it] You cant convince me with how big structuraly is german fussball there no similar stories like Stasiak there, not to mention match fixing in lower leagues [which is prevalent in every country in the world, lower leagues is where the money is made after all] In Portugal 2nd tier team played K.Miura japanese player who is like 55y.o. just because he is part owner. Ukraine 2nd just before the war fielded box champion Oleksandr Usyk.

Polish fussball was highly corrupted in the 90s up until maybe half of the 00s. Now its similar like in the rest of the world. First league is more or less clean but the lower you go the dirtier it is. Bookies try to fight against it. For example on the biggest one you can bet up until 5 tier matches but only in three way accumulator and with a cap of 70e and sometimes even lower. Dont know how it is here but once Unibet didnt accept 10e single on a dritte polnische liga.

4 hours ago, jerry said:

This things happen everywhere. Ceramika is like 4th tier. You have beauties like Turkspor Augbsurg, Turkiye Wilhelmsburg, Turkgucu Munchen, Makkabi Berlin for example [no Polskis Ludwikschafen?

Celebrity gif. Nutritionist Elissa Taylor holds a white coffee mug to her mouth, liquid spewing out as she laughs.

Ludwigshafen Polskis! :classic_biggrin: Polskis have their club in Germany, you may not like it, though:

https://schalke04.de/die-veltins-arena/ehemalige-stadien/glueckauf-kampfbahn/

image.thumb.png.0544f87b67d9556dac325b4355d33aed.png

image.thumb.png.cb21f0825ef6d9ef97ec22de7903b2d6.png

I'm sure there's matchfixing in lower leagues in Germany, however not as prevalent as in other countries, e.g. Polska. But no one in the DFB would think about giving known matchfixers like Robert Hoyzer or Ante Sapina all access VIP passes to the national team. However what I meant with Polskis being Polskis was the bonus scandal:

Polska is the welfare queen in the EU, yet the Polish PM offers to pay the national team almost 7 M Euro if they make it through the group stage in Qatar. All leading to everybody involved going at each other like greedy hyenae. :classic_biggrin: Lewy and other leading players wanted to keep the lion's share for themselves, the FA wanted some of it, the coaches wanted more...

Star quarterbacks in the US like Tom Brady provide their offensive line with gifts like luxury watches or cars at the end of the season to keep the team spirit up. Polskis obviously have a different approach to teamwork...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

I'm sure there's matchfixing in lower leagues in Germany, however not as prevalent as in other countries, e.g. Polska. But no one in the DFB would think about giving known matchfixers like Robert Hoyzer or Ante Sapina all access VIP passes to the national team. However what I meant with Polskis being Polskis was the bonus scandal:

Star quarterbacks in the US like Tom Brady provide their offensive line with gifts like luxury watches or cars at the end of the season to keep the team spirit up. Polskis obviously have a different approach to teamwork...

Im inclined to think more fixing is in german lower leagues than in Poland's. Simply cause Unibet is offering only our third league and with your heimat its as far as 6 tier if not deeper. Same thing with England lower leagues or surely italian.

I saw rainbow german teamwork at Qatar :classic_ninja: No one is giving matchfixers vip passes in Poland too. Everybody is blaming everybody now, thats why we have scandal and some sponsors are [or threatening to get] out. With Lewy earning only bits under 20mln how much would he get from that 7mln? 500k maybe, hard to think he would have be so greedy, but all the reports of insaders showed that he indeed was. Very strange and sad, maybe that bavarian air changed him :classic_blush: Or maybe top footballers really dont earn that much how media is reporting...

On other hand Raków is playing today second match in Champions League against Flora Tallin at 19cet. First match 1:0 and it could be tricky. They just lost in pens Supercup against Legia after boring/uneventful game. There are clearly problems up front with best player Ivi Lopez out for 6months. Not many people realize but bottom of Europe became very even and Flora is decent[ish] team. They played in conference groups in 21/22 for example or beat 3rd scottish team Hibernian 2:0 and 3:0 two years ago or narrowingly lost twice 2:1 to Eintracht F. in 2020. I would place Flora in like middle/bottom of german third tier. I hope for easy advance but i would not bet much money on it.

Ekstraklasa is starting already this friday. Our FA probably pretty sure national team will make into Euros :classic_biggrin::classic_rolleyes: 

It will be race between Legia/Lech/Rakow. If Lech hit good with the transfers [1,7 for iranian winger Gholizadeh] i would fancy them, but to be honest its a coin toss between the three. Rakow is after moldovian striker Ion Nicoaleascu who single-handidly beat Poland last month, so if they get this man i would fancy Raków more. Still the team that will have most chance is the one that will NOT qualify for europe group stage, so look for that.

Przechwytywaniex.PNG

5 hours ago, jerry said:

I saw rainbow german teamwork at Qatar :classic_ninja:

Because the German national team is being subverted from the inside for years now. Incompetent coaches like Löw and Flick are allowed to continue despite fucking up again and again. LTGBPQ+ and leftists like Goretzka and Neuer were allowed to use the team for their own political crusade. Watch the Polska-Germany game and compare it to any Germany home match when it comes to atmosphere and fan interaction. It's like night and day. And yes, your Polski VARs still cheated, of course. 

• Haha 1

Sonny Kittel from the unemployment office HSV to Rakow. Polski bros, we're feasting tonight! UCL group phase, here we come!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sonny Kittel from the unemployment office HSV to Rakow. Polski bros, we're feasting tonight! UCL group phase, here we come!

3 year contract, didnt find for how much but probably no less than 350k-400k salary. Few years ago there was a talk about him in national team, as we could use goalscoring midfielder but somehow this thing fade away. Time will tell how this will end. I know i dont like its 3 years, 2+1 would be enough or even more 1+1. I think its low risk transfer, if he flops/is past it he will be back in 2.buli/3.buli for some 100-200k. For ekstraklasa he should be more than ok, i expect 10goals :classic_biggrin:

Przechwytywaniess.thumb.PNG.6a05c4d63854ddb503e77aeffcfb3265.PNG

His goalscoring record is more than ok even if its only 2.buli, very strange he didnt have his chance at first tier.

Raków in midfield is stacked, both in numbers [think this year Red Bull numbers] and quality [for Ekstraklasa]. What they need though is striker i hope this doesnt mean that the transfers are over.

Edited by jerry

29 minutes ago, jerry said:

Przechwytywaniess.thumb.PNG.6a05c4d63854ddb503e77aeffcfb3265.PNG

His goalscoring record is more than ok even if its only 2.buli, very strange he didnt have his chance at first tier.

60 matches in the Buli, 2 goals, 2 assists for Frankfurt and Ingolstadt.

5 minutes ago, WuDu said:

60 matches in the Buli, 2 goals, 2 assists for Frankfurt and Ingolstadt.

So its midfield Terodde :classic_blink:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

So its midfield Terodde :classic_blink:

Welcome to Ekstraklasa!

12 hours ago, jerry said:

Raków in midfield is stacked, both in numbers [think this year Red Bull numbers] and quality [for Ekstraklasa]. What they need though is striker i hope this doesnt mean that the transfers are over.

On first july 2023 Rakow signed for free https://www.transfermarkt.com/maxime-dominguez/profil/spieler/207561. After signing Kittel there is big crowd there and media inform that Dominguez is being sold to Gil Vicente after 20 days in the club :classic_biggrin: Judging by the club ablose will be rather small, like 300-400k, but still its funny. Football manager stuff there.

• 4 weeks later...

@WuDu Kovacevic masterclass and Rakow is one step closer to Champions League. For group stages they will play either Sparta Prague or FC Kopenhaga. 

Edited by jerry

@jerry

Are you the new intern for Pini Zahavi for the Polska market? Now you're celebrating wins over teams from Cyprus...

@WuDu Cyprus or not its only one round vs Kopenhaga to potentially draw biggest losers in Europe in CL. Then youre see how good Kovacevic is :classic_ninja: Kobel<Kova :classic_laugh:

And im not affiliated with eskimo Zahavi :classic_cool:

Kopenhaga seem within reach. Lost one guy to Lille for 15mln [43games 5 goals 5 assists isnt this market crazy?? 20y.o. from fookin Iceland :classic_rolleyes:] and one guy to Union Berlin for 2,70 [32g 10goals 9assists]. Both seem stammspielers so its nice i guess. They got Elyounoussi for free, 5 years ago he costed Southampton 18mln.

Well, we have one of those in my Slask Wroclaw too, Kenneth Zohore 4years ago went to West Brom for 9mln, now is not enough for struggling Ekstraklasa team [runs like a donkey Haaland, suffice to say he isnt even half as fast]. Lets hope Norwegian is the same.

Edited by jerry

@jerry

Some recent transfermarkt interviews:

With John Yeboah

With Runjaic

You're welcome!

• Like 1

In junioren Yeboah was trained by Schalke legend Thomas Reis. His only 8mins in erste Buli was against BVB and he traded jersey with Sancho. Also he is not only not the son of Anthony Yeboah, but is of ecuadorian descent :classic_biggrin:

Runjaic is good coach to steady the ship, to make the best of what he have. He is good at identyfing strong and weak points of the team. However when the important games comes [eurocups with Pogon or Legia last year fighting for the title] he seem a bit clueless, playing bit too safe, trusting to much in the players. I dont know if he is good relegation fighting coach for Schalke [cause he is conatntly linked wit them] but he could easily make the aufstieg with them.

Polskis living dangerously in Germany...

@WuDu Nice fella probably took break from raping your bruders, mutters, tochters, schwestern and grossmutters while you doin nothing. Im fully aware Germany is a sh i t hole but whats this got to do with Ekstraklasa? One of the guys is fussball profi?

Edited by jerry